>10% of swedens population is muslim
wtf, when did this happen?

Attached: 74d53ea0.jpg (727x868, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

islamversuseurope.blogspot.com/2012/03/berlin-funeral-for-dead-muslim-thug.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and that's a good thing

it's been happening for 40 years now and I dont think it will stop either

Attached: 1552529063907.png (481x406, 42K)

Mashallah brother

I’d rather have 10% Muslims then 13% blacks Swedes should consider themselves lucky

what if I told you there are black muslims?

cuck

Deport them?
Deport all who cant prove ancestry to 1900 Sweden

Im talking about exclusively Arabic Muslims

snapped

And it'll continue as long as the natives support it happening. Same in Germany. If they do continue supporting it tho, one day it will slip out of their control.

Reminder that the vast majority of them are young so it like 20-30% of young people (the people who actually matter and will lead the future of the country) in sweden are muslim.
Reminder that sweden just granted refugee status to 10 million uyghur Muslims.

This

Somalis are the worst of all worlds, literal nigger muslims

Sw*des want it that way.

>Somalis are the worst
Nope.
Gypsies are easily worse than Somalis.

>The Finnish Ministry of Justice indicated that in 2005, persons of Romani background (who make up less than 0.2% of the total population of Finland[1]) perpetrated 18% of solved street robbery crimes in Finland - by way of comparison, the slightly larger 14,769 as opposed the 10,000 Somali population were responsible for 12%, while ethnic Finns were close to 51%.

Finns are the first to go in the race war

Percentage is probably double than that when you look only at the newborns swedes

bump

I don't

But that's good. It will inject more warlike tendencies back into the Swedes. The Swedes were once pirates and pillagers and Somalis are the modern day equivalent. Soon the world will tremble again at the sight of Viking-Somali pirates.

Inshallah

Blacks and Muslims are both criminal elements, the difference is that blacks are actually sometimes creative

This doesn't count. Gypsies are not human being.

it's fine, those 500,000 syrians will surely return to their cunt now that the war against ISIS is all but over :^)

Attached: 1549943486894.gif (1215x1452, 212K)

>blacks are actually sometimes creative

Some of our most important artists and musicians were black

Attached: E0B655ED-3D7F-4A6A-8AF6-B9405B3FBCDF.jpg (220x244, 11K)

That's still 90% of non muslims (too much)

america has made 0 contributions to music
blues was invented by carl michael bellman in the 18th century

blacks make good music and visual arts

why does sweden and your people accept so many refugees who rape your women or thieve yet it is so difficult for others to come to your country?

>yet it is so difficult for others to come to your country?
It is?

Black spontaneity is conducive to them being generally charismatic and creative. It also leads to them being more prone to violence.

Ah shit thanks now I’m enlightened

Ya'll need help.

because you're trying to emigrate, not apply for asylum?

>Ya'll
Spotted the redditor

>the vast majority of them are young so it like 20-30% of young people
This is true in all places and with all these foreign ethnic groups. When the older generations die, Europe will see a large increase of non-natives. If it's 10-20 percent now, it will suddenly jump to 30-40 percent in one generation, and more with the next. Similar to what happened in the US since the 1970s or so. Until then, the US was like 95 percent white, then it's shrunk to just 50 percent in a couple decades

Attached: 1552611837560.gif (336x240, 640K)

I don't count blacks as human beings. White Muslims differ only culturally, but blacks are a separate evolutionary species.

Name one black composer.

It's primarily because the Hart-Cellar Act of 1965 eased restrictions on nonwhite immigration.

Borodin

Same difference, North America used to be white, now it's not. Europe used to be white, in 20 years it will be in the same state as the US. Canada is getting up there as well, all their largest cities are full of immigrants. I'm guessing eastern Europe will see an increasing number of western Europeans moving there as the years roll on. Our Baltic immigrants are already getting out of Helsinki because of all the schools filling up with brown people lol

Attached: bccc9b71.jpg (978x1116, 154K)

So Ethnic finns are the problem?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>of Helsinki because of all the schools filling up with brown people lol
For real? Unbelieavable.

So what is the best country to immigrate to and live there? With zero to none muslims and blacks?

Eastern Europe, but they probably don't like Russians very much lol. OR I mean, you can just move to a smaller town, the immigrants are mainly concentrated in the largest cities

Source?
What does that graph say?

>Eastern Europe
No thank you, why would one go there?

Something tells me that muslims and other kind of refugee run to the countries with lots of socia support and mild climate. Thus going to Norway or Iceland should be safe.

Projected number of non-natives from different areas. Red is the Middle East and North Africa, pink is Africa, black is Asia which is anything from Pakistan to Japan, yellow is Russia, blue is western Europe, the darker one is eastern Europe, grey is others and unknown

Attached: china jews.jpg (599x801, 86K)

Norway is way ahead of us

Attached: Selection_225.png (610x489, 112K)

Fuck me, then it looks like there are no reasonable options left. Why the hell did you allow that shit to happen?! I don't understand. Totally mind boggling. The europe is virtually ruined.

Hey man you have ten million Muslims too

Why are you so scared of them?

They are natives here.

Ours will be natives too when their kids grow up, what difference does it make

>Why are you so scared of them?

Most of them fail to integrate, the go to the "better" country and then immediately start to build a copy of the socieity they left. With all that religious nonsence, customs, and stuff like that. They form tight groups, they create their own ghettos and then start to spread.
The ignorance that comes with quaran negatively impacts cognitive abilities and that results in virtually no contribution to modern science.
The religion not only allows but also encourages fighting and killing everyone who is against islam. That's in 2019.

Personally I have nothing against arabs and muslims if they either stay in their countries _or_ if they come and integrate (that is, drop the fucking religion shit and learn local customs and language).

I mean they live here for a thousand years.

This racial paranoia towards "Muslims" and blacks is astounding. Especially coming from a fucking Ruski of all people lol.

They cause the most problems, so people don't like them. It's a pretty simple equation. Ever notice how people don't complain about Asian immigrants, they aren't a menace so there's no reason to dislike them

Attached: Selection_219.png (204x239, 88K)

Imo Asians are worse than Arabs or Somalis, because they are smart.

>This racial paranoia towards "Muslims" and blacks is astounding.

That "paranoia" is fueled by "muslim" behaviour and actions, it's proved by stastics.
If you do nothing youll end up living in a muslim state.

Since they are smarter they actually cause less issues.

No. Asians can take your job but Arabs are too stupid for that.

t. Boomer

Attached: 88CE4EFE-6B6E-4550-81D9-E29A6ADE6634.png (500x350, 51K)

>Ever notice how people don't complain about Asian immigrants, they aren't a menace so there's no reason to dislike them

People bitched about thrm historically a lot allover the place.

he is right though

Asians are more civilized though. Most of them aren't honest and do not respect "western" values but anyways they aren't as criminal as arab-muslims-etc. Plus being smarter they contribute more to the society.

And people change a lot.

Muslims are a people of peace. No terrorist attack has ever been committed or have any relationship to them in the slightest. They contribute just as much if not more to society as whites and Asians and their culture is completely the same as the West's

Julius Eastman

yes, and then they more or less assimilated, and showed they weren't a menace, so there's less reason to dislike them
meanwhile too many muslims are just 'why don't you let us try shari'a bruv, it'll be great, you'll hate it' and then wonder why they're seen as a menace

Low quality bait

>Ever notice how people don't complain about Asian immigrants
I'm betting you haven't seen the Aussies and Canadians that go full autismo over their chink immigrants.

>And people change a lot.
The fact that most muslim refugees fail to integrate is one of the proofs that they do not change and do not want to change.

Blacks dont effect your life in any way.

>yes, and then they more or less assimilated, and showed they weren't a menace, so there's less reason to dislike them

Legit what the fuck are you on?

>name one black person who did a thing where during its golden age black people were treated as farm equipment. Also classical is the only real music btw

Wow really makes me think!

Niggers annoy me but they have undeniably contributed a ton to music, they invented blues and perfected jazz

If swedes keep a good birthrate it's going to be alright
have sex

>Wow really makes me think!
Niggers were there for a while. They failed everything. They build nothing worth to mention. Both in the long past and nowadays.

Native birthrates are below 2 across all of Europe

>103280923
1.6 is enough

That's pretty crazy

Anything more than 5% being non-native is pretty gnarly in the old world

all the empires were multidicked and pussied by multiethnicities but oh how horrible

what?

Asian is a pretty broad term. Most of them are ok people, but they do have some weird ideas. I was eating in the cafeteria at uni when a Vietnamese student sat down and started a conversation with me. It started off pretty normal, until he remarked that the surrounding large town was in his opinion too white. Eventually he explained that while Chinese immigrants open up restaurants and laundromats, Vietnamese immigrants like to open up nail salons. I guess the joke is on him though because that town is slowly turning Mexican.

eu is an empire deal with it

>durr 1+1=3
this is your level of intelligence lol

>inb4 56%

Attached: uyhgurs.jpg (665x813, 159K)

1.6 birthrates and change of policy is all you need, it's well enough, even if you're competing with groups with 2.3+ rates

>is all you need
There is another option and you know it.

that will confuse his poltard brain so bad he will hopefully khs

wtf do you care about europe, ivan? they will be fine.

No other options

Attached: 1529772154675.jpg (988x721, 79K)

>10%
Source?

I have basically two options: relocating to Europe and to the states.

I need a place to work and to stay safe when I get old.

Europe is going downhill and it makes me feel sad, both for them and for my future opportunity.

I wish more radical parties gaining more power and suport asap. The germans have solid experience in this area. I wonder what the fuck are they waiting for. Any ideas?

> Europe and to the states.
It is a no brainer, the US is your only option. It is much harder to settle permanently in Europe. Also, unless you move to the UK, are you going to learn a European language?
Also nothing is 'downhill' compared to your current situation in Russia.
> for my future opportunity.
So a little bit of muslims will ruin your future life in the west?
Do you want to live in a white racially pure Europe and the presence of foreigners upsets you? America has always had a lot more immigrants. If you are racist towards them why do you even consider America? You sound very confused.

10% now and if you stopped taking then in 10 years it will grow to 25% because they breed alot. 8 kid families is default for them. You keep taking so you will get completely replaced soon

>Also nothing is 'downhill' compared to your current situation in Russia.
Absolutely. That is the reason behind my decision of relocation.

>So a little bit of muslims will ruin your future life in the west?

I'm extrapolating. The "little bit' of muslims will turn in shit load of muslims in few decades. They will drain government as most of them will live on social support.
Do you want to live in a white racially pure Europe and the presence of foreigners upsets you?

>America has always had a lot more immigrants. If you are racist towards them why do you even consider America? You sound very confused.

I have nothing about foreigners of any kind if they respect the culture of the country where they move in. That requires learning the local language, ditching religious stuff so they can go outside on the weekend and have a grilled bbq and eat some pork.

You have some pretty distorted impressions of what life is in general.

Sorry, I constantly forget putting my pink glasses

islamversuseurope.blogspot.com/2012/03/berlin-funeral-for-dead-muslim-thug.html

>So a little bit of muslims will ruin your future life in the west?

>You have some pretty distorted impressions of what life is in general.

30% of population (in some cities) are muslims. In Europe. That's not "a little bit", that's already overkill. I'll feel there like a tourist in some fucking middle east country.

Attached: muslims-in-europe.png (679x622, 33K)