Why are South American countries so uncivilized? Why are you guys incapable of forming a non-corrupt government?

Why are South American countries so uncivilized? Why are you guys incapable of forming a non-corrupt government?

Attached: 1548491438840.jpg (500x500, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

economics.mit.edu/files/10759
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Injun blood

We're getting there

They were founded by Spain and Portugal both authoritarian Catholic states that did not have much of a middle class or industrial base. The Spanish were there to mine precious metals and grow cash crops, not create a stable, self-sustaining society.

Chile is fine for South American Standards. The rest is pure shite, agreed. Years of dictatorships and foreign intervention didn't help it either.

for us, it will take decades if we ever get to that point, that is. every news seem to get us farther from it

Bunda

I'm from one of those countries.
I think it's the blood.
The environment created people that really are not capable of forming non corrupt governments.
In countries where the weather can't kill you people evolved in a different way is what I believe.
They are naturally more corrupt, violent, less empathic and more barbaric.
Not everyone from those countries is a savage, but sadly the majority are. When countries are run by these kind of people, the results are what you see.

African blood + catholic government and neo-evangelists leaders

Attached: buenos aires.jpg (1452x1089, 282K)

We have no nation-states nor anything that justifies our existence as an unified state

This. Absolutely true.

>I think it's the blood.

Moves to a european country to spread the plague beyond the atlantic.
Based zombie.

>In countries where the weather can't kill you people evolved in a different way is what I believe.
The weather can kill you in any place in the world.
One of the reasons Europe developed so quickly is because it has a mild climate

And the lack of the protestant work ethic made some difference too. Catholic culture just sucks for developing nations.

Anime

Attached: 1501458513485.png (995x1080, 647K)

Catholic culture sucks for everyone.
Even in Europe catholic countries are much poorer than protestant countries.

Firsties are so delusional
>lmao dude just don't be so corrupt, what's the problem? Just vote bruh

Wtf I thought Argentina was first world

Perú wiII try their best!

Attached: 43794360_p13_master1200.jpg (300x300, 81K)

italy and iberian blood

Explain Australia, genius. Nothing related to weather, just culture and institutions that promote growth.

Why would you think that, besides them posting "muh european heritage" autism?

Attached: 1543691507175.jpg (900x527, 83K)

macaco bad animal
amerimutt bad man

iberian rapebabies

My parents are italian, manolo.
Lots of spaniards in UK too.
Very rude and loud.
I speak spanish and can't imagine living in a country full of spaniards.

>My parents are italian, manolo.
Which part?

Only you dbh

Australia was made by british people. Natives didn't do shit. Brits evolved to be civilized, went and made AUS.
My point still stands.

I bet you enjoy getting roasted under 50°C stupid Australian

I enjoy living here, it's not that bad desu

>institutions that promote growth
Based Neo-institutionalist BRo

economics.mit.edu/files/10759

Attached: Acegod.jpg (240x240, 17K)

Seething sudaca, keep leeching from richer countries.

Which also made a bunch of shitholes like India, Pakistan and etc. Again, the thing that matters is an institutional array that promotes growth and nice work ethic, not the bloody weather.

There are native populations in south america that have lived for centuries in mud and straw huts, sometimes without roof, taking the fish that washes up from the sea with their hands and collecting the food that grows naturally.
Europeans had to work to live, they evolved differently.
Africans never invented anything, they didn't need to, and there would civilization there if not by being brought by civilized people.

We don't have african blood, it's amerindian, get it right

South italy, but good people. Small town.

yall gringos love to talk shit about sudacas but yall love our hoes, our carnaval, music and beaches

North and Weingast are hacks. Neo-structuralists are far too deterministic and social science is poop.

Acemoglu uses a lot of empirical data though, and is the most prolific economist of this decade.

I know that, I was just making an example.

retards

You say leeching as if lots of spanish shits aren't doing the exact same thing.
Fuck off.
Why don't you stay in spain if it's so great?

Lack of Protestant ethic and capitalism, race mixing, climate, exploration of others, chronic victim syndrome.

>I

>We are 99.99% german and italian, we have the lowest amerindian percentage!
>Argentina keeps being a shithole
>I-it's because the amerindian blood!

No. Your problem is the autism and trying to be something that you don't

Attached: 1536375936651.jpg (260x364, 12K)

>protestant
>ethic
pick 1

The framework they use is too rigid, normally disregards agency, overly theoretical. The only good aspect is the typology and normative.

Look at my flag you stupid monkey. Also there are more brits living in Spain that spaniards in the UK. You are still a parasite with no country.

Neopentecostal are shit scoundrels. The classic protestantism is the base of USA and Imperialism.

>t. peter scully

Nice strawman you got there
I'm just pointing out we have basically no African blood. The only countries that have high concentrations of it in Latin America are Brazil and a number of Caribbean cunts, at no point did I try to imply we're white by saying there's no african blood

Shut the fuck up you retarded fag. Go shoot your own fucking country.

then why are you black?

The burden of proof is on you fren
why are you getting so worked up over this?

Hot climates make people lazy and indolent. It's why the Southern US is shitty.

Brits in UK are retired people with money or tourists with money.
Spaniards in UK have fled their shit country because of no jobs.
I was not referring to you specifically, stupid ass, I meant the spaniards in general who are fleeing spain. If spain is so great they shouldn't leave. Makes no sense.

>I was not referring to you specifically, stupid ass, I meant the spaniards in general who are fleeing spain. If spain is so great they shouldn't leave. Makes no sense.
the same goes to you, why did you migrate to UK? i know there alot spaniard but brits come here too

>There are native populations in south america that have lived for centuries in mud and straw huts, sometimes without roof, taking the fish that washes up from the sea with their hands and collecting the food that grows naturally.
Your comment shows a clearly lack of knowledge about history. Everyone lived like that in the past. Have you ever heard about hunter-gatherers? Agriculture is not a prerequisite for survival.

Tell me, why aren't inuits or samis the most developed people on earth if deadly weather resulted in civilisation?
Why the cradle of civilisation is in the Middle East and not on Greenland or Siberia?

Because I secretly love argentinians and I want one to fuck my ass

UK is the main migration destiny in Spain but its changing i think so

Straya is infinitely more prosperous than anywhere in latinamerica, despite having an even more brutal environment, being more isolated, and historically being an island prison with around a century less of independence time as most of latinamerica
Singapore is a hot, hot, humid and hot place but it's more prosperous than far temperate places too. Climate isn't the deciding factor

>Peru
>Chile
>Uruguay

lewd
can't you go look for one on your local restaurant and get it out of your system?

The USA was not created by classical protestants. "Classical" protetastants lived in England, Germany, Scandinavia, etc. It was enlightment, secularism and anglo blood that made the USA rich.
Neopentescostals are the natural evolution of american protestantism.

Those are all uncivilized South American countries, yes.

this

If you have a city, you're civilised.
Civilisation doesn't imply in wealthy anymore

I haven't checked their metrics on a long time, has Peru skyrocketed or something?

what is Ethiopia??

t. 70% higher chances of getting murdered in the US than in Chile

No, it's a indio country

Last time I checked they were growing like bad weed, but then last year the whole fujimori thing happened and don't know anymore

Provincias rebeldes.

So? They still get something in return what do Brits get from crowding their island with people from your country, gangs, crimes?

>the indio obsessed Brazilian arrives
Both Argentina and Chile surpass Brazil on every metric, both have high shares of native blood
begone, >brazilian Jow Forumstard

yeah, I stopped checking at around the same time, same with Paraguay with their 8% GDP growth a year a couple years back

because of the spanish blood

Based criollos destroying your nations

>implying it's injuns who run our countries
fuming

Let me tell you about Spain....

Literal cope. Spain is doing fine.

Protestantism has nothing to do with it. Liberia is protestant and it's the poorest country in the world. It also has never been colonized, so the colonization argument doesn't work.

When we're talking about the degree of development of the economy and institutions it boils down to IQ and personality traits of the population. Resources can help as well, but you must have a very small population in order to distribute it more or less plentifully and it doesn't always work due to mismanagement (see Venezuela). Countries whose average IQ is at least 99-100 and who are dominated by TJ (thinking-judging, using MBTI terms) personality types are more developed compared to others. It's not just Germanics and Anglos, it's also Ashkenazi Jews (Israel) and East Asians (Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore). Countries were feeling-perceiving types are more dominant (Italy - especially the south, Spain, Greece, Portugal, Russia) are lagging behind.

In case of Latin America, you have ESFP mentality and you average IQ is about 85-90.

The upside of these countries is that they have much better emotional climate and much less control from the government and society. Personally I can't imagine myself living among grumpy, competitive and authoritarian control freaks who always think about money, social status, work and appearance and bully those whom they perceive as unusual.

Attached: vetqmkso2g9mfdifb6yvkery06aukxajvzha58lfjmkgyes7fxqqprrxgfyoetsd.png (767x723, 26K)

damn, so spain must be the worst one of all
oh wait

Attached: spahealth.jpg (1040x805, 176K)

te encontre

Attached: el_loro.png (1265x337, 35K)

Attached: inem-paro-empleo.jpg (954x576, 109K)

You know the answer
>Inb4 cause catholics suck :)

unironically all america's fault desu

>huge unemployment
>still better economy and less corruption than LatAm
>still less crime than LatAm
>still higher HDI than any latino country
really makes you think... we dont even have to try

Attached: SPENBALL.png (438x425, 221K)

They get the same thing as when spaniards crowd UK or perhaps even better, as spaniards are notoriously envious, spiteful, vain, rude and loud.
You can't deny none of it, because it's true.

kek, thanks for the (you)s faggots.

british claim pirates as national heroes, literally made a war over selling drugs on china, always looked for pityful excuses to pillage the spanish empire, flood the beaches of spain with their worst drunkards and low lifes, and you have the audacity to call us all that? stay in your sterile island and rot away there instead of coming here with your alcoholism and shit-for-brains friends

Also because Spaniards are retarded and couldn't make sustainable colonies unlike the Brits

Blas de Lezo was based as fuck

You are the Mexico of Europe, Manolo.
Now go back to the line and wait for your turn to ask food to the government

go ahead and check the average HDI of spaniard and brit colonies
throw in a bit of the frogs for extra laughs

muy basado
una pena que no se enseñe en el instituto
parece que nuestra superioridad ha levantado algunas ampollas
siento que te hayas ofendido

Attached: spanishtower.jpg (1869x793, 336K)

>thinks USA and Australia are the only British colonies
OH NO NO NO
this one's extra stupid
look up the economies of all the african colonies of britain you fat dumb american
also no, you're not british

>muh blas de lazo

Speak english you unemployed motherfucker

education is the root of it.

Average Sudaca is very low IQ monkey. I got surprised everyday of how stupid, uneducated, superstitious etc people is here. Not only Colombians but all Sudacas, I inteact with all kind of Sudacas through social media and other places, and they are all dumb as rocks.

In the begining Portugal and Spain sent criminals, low class, jews and other scam to those countries. So it takes some years to wash it out. Maybe in 500 years