Why do Caribbeans resist being called black, even when they obviously have African ancestry?

Why do Caribbeans resist being called black, even when they obviously have African ancestry?

Attached: yovanna.webm (640x360, 2.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzDPUwg8n2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They don't? I lived in the USVI for a couple years, blacks are blacks, whites are white and white people born on the island are Frenchies. Hispanic people are Spanish, except for those from Dominican Republic, they're santo's and everybody hates them, haitians too.

you just know

Do Caribbean black girls like white guys? I know US black girls don’t.

Attached: 7B22FC3A-80F2-409A-9FA2-801A4EF80AC8.jpg (426x606, 28K)

>you will never have a cute black wife with a pet piggy

Attached: 1524689079718.jpg (355x369, 83K)

Did you she is 5ft 11in?

don't americans do the same?

Why do they all wear those bottom in their asscrack now?

i'm creole soooooo yeah
yes

Expand upon your claim.

>me getting a rubdown

Afro Americans. That's why

Thats not true, and even for some that do, like for example dominicans, its due to cultural reasons you gringos are too dumb to comprehend with your rigid racial classifications.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzDPUwg8n2w

What‘s wrong with you and people like you? I am originally from the carribeans (I only live less than a year here in the Netherlands) and there‘s as far as I know not a single drop of african in me. In fact retarded carribean diaspora who cannot say anything other than the slang niggers rap about tell me I am not carribean, what‘s wrong with them too? Do you retards think the caribbean is some african island?

Tfw spelled it only one time correcrly
Sorry i am high and drunk

but Caribbean most island don't like rap music

As someone who lived most of his live there I know caribbeans hate being called african and think in general lowly of africa/africans but they do consider themselves black except maybe ultra light skinned quandroons who can‘t pass as black.

No, I am of course talking about diaspora. They are crazy about rap and make shitty rap music.

Which island are you from?

because you affirm that all the Caribbean people are black? I do not doubt that he has black blood, but I look like an Arab or a Paki and I do not want to be labeled black. I do not feel identified anymore.

Kek.

why the fuck do we have to label ourselves??

>but I look like an Arab or a Paki

Is that supposed to be a positive or something worth mentioning?

God I wish I were Danish

no, everything else if

Dominicans aren't black simple as

Except they are though. More than many "black" Americans from the USA.

Attached: 1549128968862.gif (500x281, 1.02M)

I too want to sniff her