How do Europeans -actually- feel about an EU army? Do you support or reject its formation...

How do Europeans -actually- feel about an EU army? Do you support or reject its formation? Would you want force conscription at 18? What is the most important division of a possible EU army? Land - sea or air?

Attached: cover_page.png_small.png (565x800, 170K)

imagine the smell

I dont want to imagine the smell of an uncleaned-uncut dick after months in the trenches with no shower.

imagine the smell

fuck it, delete this thread. I dont even want to imagine.

Why, if there is NATO?

Thats what im asking you desu- ill mark you off as a 'No' in EU army category.

>How do Europeans -actually- feel about an EU army
Any EU army would be just France ordering everyone else about. Germany's army is a bad joke. So I'm against it because I don't want our troops overthrowing African governments to promote French corporations
>Would you want force conscription at 18
Forcing kids to leave for an "EU army" is the quickest way to kill any good will the Union has with the common folk everywhere
>What is the most important division of a possible EU army? Land - sea or air?
land for sure because the only real threat is Russia. I guess air as a secondary

>Forcing kids to leave for an "EU army" is the quickest way to kill any good will the Union
Dont alot of Euro countries have this kinda of mandate already? Joining at 18 is mandatory- that is.

We should have an EU military alliance to replace NATO so we don't have to go to Afghanistan for America. No EU army but much more joint maneuvers so that it works together in case of need. More joint arms projects and common standards to ease mass production and make weapons cheaper to help R&D. Each member state can still keep its national military.

the only EU countries that have any conscription are Cyprus, Greece, Austria and Finland

The EU has barely any democratic control now as it is, no need to give them an army on top of that.

>We should have an EU military alliance
>No EU army but much more joint maneuvers
What did he mean by this?

It would save a lot of money and bring more security. Less money per capita could be used and get a more capable force.

In practice it will be hard to create but maybe a common air superiority force could be created. Let's say Commission buys 300 Rafales, few Airbus AWACS and some brigades of ASTER it would make it very hard for Russia to destroy any EU country with conventional force. Russian attack is problematic only if they have air superiority. If not a lot less so.

alliance =/= army
what's not to understand?

I would support an actual army, but not a glorified taxi service for shitskins

>African governments to promote French corporations
I'd be fine with it if Uranium shipments and solar power UHDCV lines from Nafri are in danger.

Imagine the smell

>We should have an EU military alliance
>No EU army

Well when you take the 'military' out of 'military alliance'- it conveniently becomes not about army.

Now lets talk about if a 'military alliance' is an army?

And no need for conscription because there will be enough volunteers from 450 million people. I think EU should be forced to train every willing person though. At least 6 months of training.

A military alliance consists of several armies, each have their own command but they decide to work together. An army has one command.

NO

Great idea. I can not wait for the moment when Krauts will sell Eastern Europe to Russians.

Attached: Dr_Evil.jpg (848x440, 52K)

>Muh democracy
The EU functions so well because it's run by technocrats and bureaucrats chosen by member states (who are democrarically elected)

Tony Blair has the right idea. We are to be a Superpower, not a superstate.

Imagine the smell

Fair enough but what happens to those that refuse to join alliance?

More important what happens when members of the alliance differ in strategy or deployment?

Why would they give up a strategic position?

imagine all the dick cheese

>Fair enough but what happens to those that refuse to join alliance?
they're not part of the alliance then?
>More important what happens when members of the alliance differ in strategy or deployment?
those differences is what the EU should reduce to make cooperation easier. Not like it would somehow make cooperation impossible either tho.

All euro elites get along, even when there's rogues that misbehave, a federlised EU will have the means to deal with them. Besides they'd have skin in the game. Right now they can refuse but in federal EU they wouldn't want to.

FUCK

It would be an honour to serve along with suomi boys

Because Kraut want to cooperate with Russia

Support
Yes
Air

For what?

>those differences is what the EU should reduce to make cooperation easier.
But if there isnt 1 command, how can the bloc move in successful military campaigns? Of course cooperation isnt impossible but divergence of opinion and strategy is inevitable.

For example, gas and other cheap resources.

>Right now they can refuse but in federal EU they wouldn't want to.
Arent they more likely to refuse if they are forced into submission?

Dont worry. EU armies have mandatory penis inspections in the field. Combined with the mandatory feet inspection.

I do not support a common European army because every nation state has its own interests. But I support an intergovernmental military alliance between the Europeans countries, a kind of European NATO to say goodbye to NATO, which is basically Amerifat imperialism.

Attached: el-mito-de-europa.jpg (600x410, 37K)

Will every soldier get his suomi boy?

Attached: 1552319784395.png (112x112, 12K)

Like NATO, it has a joint command. The militaries still have their own commands.
I'd like to see that but restricted to the EU and without US interference, especially regarding weapon tech which should be produced and developed domestically, not bought from the US.

Germany would never betray the EU. Theyre still feeling way too guilty about ww2 for that.

How can I be hired as benis inspector?

Attached: 1549492060529.gif (1215x1452, 212K)

>EU army war room meeting
>Juncker stumbles into the room 20 minutes late reeking of cheap wine demanding to nuke Britain

Attached: GettyImages-674813502-714x441.jpg (714x441, 35K)

That era is coming to an end with EVs and are you saying Russia would refuse to sell stuff?

Words of wisdom, we should nuke them

>tfw will never be commander of the european army and order an illegal strike on London

>He thinks gas is needed only for cars.

Attached: 1551820715149.jpg (247x242, 22K)

>Like NATO, it has a joint command. The militaries still have their own commands.
And what if the commands differ from central council or alliance? Especially in key strategies.

Example being US in Iraq and Afghanistan- divergent from NATO's wishes but it still happened.

Wtf I like Juncker now

A lot of manufacturing will be gone too since EVs are simple to produce. Wind and solar power transferred from whole EU will be more important.

>wake up
>Watch Italian television
>Listen to French Music
>Sit on my Swedish Chair
>Enjoy an Italian lunch
>Admire my Portuguese wife

God I love everything European. Nationalist don't see the bigger picture.

An European Military Alliance like NATO would be good imo.

I prefer to fight next to a Vietnamese before sharing a trench with a filthy British.

Become a sergeant-major in belgium. They take foreigners I think?

It makes sense, even just on an economical basis
>Would you want force conscription at 18?
Doesn't make sense in today's battlefields
>What is the most important division of a possible EU army?
Probably air, with land doing counterinsurgency stuff

Attached: 20170315PHT66975-cl.jpg (1156x3429, 241K)

We don't want it. All others do. Except for Swedes who sniff what our opinion is and follow us in it.

I guess then the big boys will get their way. The difference with the EU would be tho that there are 4 big boys (France, Germany, Spain, Italy) and many medium to small boys, not one huuuuuge boy that completely dwarves all others like the US with Nato. And let's be real: Iraq and Afghanistan were US wars, not Nato wars.

We do want it though.

Info on support

Attached: 20190123_EU_Army.jpg (960x684, 60K)

No we don't.

We are loyal dogs of American imperialism, and will always stand guard over the interests of our American Master.

Attached: depositphotos_10889915-stock-photo-close-up-of-angry-chihuahua.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

>And let's be real: Iraq and Afghanistan were US wars, not Nato wars.
Thats what I said- NATO not having 1 Command allowed US to intervene when perhaps it shouldnt have.

So im still wondering how EU army or 'alliance' could work without 1 central command to force outcomes down the throat of others? The alliance would fracture between larger powers who inevitably will clash in motives.

lmao we support it because we basically have no army of our own. Leeching off Europeans again

You have a population of 5m. Youll be have little say over the matter

Those who understand things want it.

How does the average Ukrainian think about how your most important politicians were switched to American Jews?

What is the use of being faithful to Yankee imperialism if they do not help you to recover Crimea?

The US military only exists to lose against Vietnam, create chaos in Iraq or threaten countries that do not support their pre-coal business.

Attached: info2_0.png (960x960, 90K)

Why are Belgium and Netherlands so stoked for EU army? They dont even border hostile nation.

Wind and solar energy MUCH more expensive than oil / gas.

They're right in the middle of the EU
Also they already have some kind of shared army with Germany

It's cheaper and the money stays in Europe.

That facebook font is killing me

As purely defensive alliance. Also US interest compared to other NATO states is much different, the interests of most EU member states are much more similar.

Agriculture is fucking expensive but both the EU and the US subsidize it heavily for strategic reasons

This is the decision of our Master. We unquestioningly follow his desire.

One tank division is shared cause the people demanded we got rid of our tanks.

>hurr durr vietnam
>durr fight Russian for Europeans
>hurr Iraq
Maybe they dont want to fight so they let others do it for them. Its a useful tactic.

This is the decision of our master. If he believes that the time for the war has not come yet, then we will wait.

>joos
psykoosi

If it is cheap and useful for Europe, then why are they building this north stream?

>Those who understand things want it.
Kek. Those who understand things definetely don't want it.

Reality does NOT equal with fantasy or with the most ideal picture. Surprisingly many people can't make a difference with the two. I know that some supporters are fifth columnists and just deceptive propagandists, but many average Joes who have a supporting standpoint think that what's in their head will unironically be the exact same as what's in the feodal master's head.

I agree with it as long as it's used for self-defense only.

>As purely defensive alliance.
How is this enforced though? Thats what im asking- even if the alliance is colonial and aggressive- how is any plan enforced in this alliance?

You can read it from fucking Wikipedia if you don't believe me, or the Ukrainian user.

You fucking clown.

The United States is not waiting for the moment for war against Russia, they will never dare to fight against militarily powerful countries like Russia or China. Not even North Korea or Iran.

by the joint EU administration
If states act outside EU interest they get no support from other members

>Youll be have little say over the matter
Our opinion is the most important and will be the most influential. If it were only to others, the army would have existed for a long time already.

>muh joos
Sure it is, Igor. You have to go back.

so cute. our founding fathers felt the same way too. it's like watching US history happening all over again

>The United States is not waiting for the moment for war against Russia, they will never dare to fight against militarily powerful countries like Russia or China. Not even North Korea or Iran.
If only we had some reliable allies. Oh wait- our allies have mooched off us for decades, didnt support the 1 war we started in defense of our nation after decades of peace. AND to top it off, now want to kick us out of alliance after we did everything to ensure their energy flows through middle east. This is more pathetic than UK leaving EU. If Europe wants US gone then leave alliance, dont be a bitch whose afraid of a little hardship.

Attached: 1548194131860.png (639x468, 593K)

If that's really all that you can reply with, maybe it's time to start seriously rethinking a lot of things? Huh?

like says, there are many differences between the EU so it's just easier to agree on self-defense than draggin everyone into a war somewhere in Africa (for example) for the interests of a single state. But who knows, if the EU was to become a federation in the future this might change.

Attached: 1552483139360.png (896x673, 449K)

So there isnt an alliance then, the EU administration is the central command? Since they have authority to punish defectors.

America is a stronghold of civilization. Literally New Rome. Who will do the work of the world hegemon? Soulless Asians? Poor and wild Africans? European fagots who are not able to cope even with Syrian refugees, with their memories "we wuz kings en shiieeet"?

Your post was
>muh joos

You have to go back, dumb Igor.

yeah you guys are still in the articles of confederation stage. you're then either going to have to make the choice to centralize further or give up on the project altogether