Why would you ever live in the city and not in the country?

Why would you ever live in the city and not in the country?

Attached: Green-Gables40-FULL_2018-09-20_15-12.jpg (1000x563, 275K)

I live in the city on weekdays and in the country on weekend

I like muh history, I like certain restaurants here, like the night life and plus there are farmers markets every day where I can get fresh meats, cheeses and veggies

I live in the city because im not scared of people or fun. And i love having sex with the endless amount of qts and eating god tier international cuisine. I love playing music and seeing shows often. Shooting guns is boring and faggy so i have no reason to live in the middle of nowhere.

Very based.

What is the benefit of living in the countryside? Everything is a million times more inconvenient and boring.

people like different things. who'd have thought.

I do not know how it is in the United States, but here. the countryside is more peaceful and not as noisy as in the city

It is always hilarious when you spot the rural country folk visiting the city. They are always extra ugly, have bad fashion sense and look like they are terrified and confused constantly. Lmao, poor buggers

employment

DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

>boring
Lmao, are you 15 years old? What do cities offer that is more "fun" than towns other than game arcades or amusement parks?

Depends on how desolate it is.
Population centers at 1000-1500 each can actually sustain hobby clubs.
Hiking and a lot of random outdoor activity is possible.
And since there isn't a lot of people, you get into this situation where you are forced to interact with people thats different, and have a lot of fun because you have to.

But once you go from sparsely populated to desolate that, you get into the weird zone where people are leaving the area behind as farmland and infrastructure decreases over time.
At which point the only people that live there permanently is farmers and commuters to nearby population areas, often a hour commute. You also tend to have a extremely large temporary population, that go camping in cabins or in boat houses. Or for hunting that one month in the year its moose hunting.

Well, I'm moving to Tokyo in 1 week, and I've lived in a city my whole life, also lived in Munich for some time which is comparable to the size of my city here in Brazil.

Ideally, I'd like to move to a place that is within commuting distance of a city or the countryside, a place like Fukuoka in Japan or the moral rural areas of Kyoto would be ideal for me, which is what I plan on doing eventually.

Attached: Clash of Titans.webm (640x360, 211K)

Because it is nice in the city and I have everything here I need and a good paying job.

Attached: zurich_by_nigh.jpg (1920x930, 694K)

I've always been a rural supremacist, but my view of cities is probably pretty smeared since every city in western Canada is more comparable to Mordor than somewhere you'd actually want to live.
Pic related, even the shots that try to be flattering make it look like a tumor on the landscape.

Attached: calgary.jpg (1872x1311, 451K)

:O

>every city in western Canada is more comparable to Mordor than somewhere you'd actually want to live
Wrong.

Attached: Aerial_Sunset_Vancouver_d3_copy_1bb86ed0-1edc-4cda-841d-0b033ca0bb72.jpg (1600x877, 387K)

Still SEETHING that hipsters gentrified your favela?

I've always loved Vancouver but supposedly it's really expensive to live there.

I hate people. I just need some Internet connection and I am fine being a hermit.

its also full of wangs and changs

Hard disagree. B.C cities are arguably even worse than Alberta's imo.

Attached: vancouver.jpg (1280x850, 169K)

Hipsters is the current version. Before that it was kids settling in areas to have massive raves
And before that massive disco's
And even before that massive county dancing festivals.

If anything, the Hipsters are antisocial and don't contribute beyond loving alcohol too little.

To each their own I guess. I like to fish, dirt bike, camp, hike and be alone so the countryside is paradise for me

Attached: single track cascades.jpg (1200x900, 518K)

>favela
>american education

Why are city folk so mean?

I love those things too actually, im just being an asshole in this thread sorry mate, tb h i love visiting my friend in his small woodsy town south west of my city.(chicago) id drive down there just to sit back and look at the sky without light pollution for a couple hours. I understand the appeal of the country life. but between living rural and being an hour and a half drive from a big city and vice versa, living in the city and driving out to the outdoors takes the cake for me. Also as soon as i get home and close my door, the entirety of crazy chicago is immediately shut out and i can enjoy peace and quiet and isolation for however long i want it.

>Muh sex
>Muh food
Yup, we got a complete and utter incompetent average American who can't think or act for himself here.

based

patrician.