No, you can't buy alcohol after 8 on sunday!!!

>No, you can't buy alcohol after 8 on sunday!!!
Whoever made this law for my state needs to be brought back to life and strangled back to death. Fuck the prohibition. What does it even do? It just inconveniences people. Fucking bullshit, I think I hate Christians now. Fuck

Attached: 7655.png (293x172, 9K)

alcohol is bad, mkay

America has a retarded relationship with alcohol tbdesu.

absolute state of los Estados Unidos

Attached: dry counties.png (600x381, 172K)

DUDE BOOZE LMAO I'M SO LE DRUNKIE I LOVE ALCOHOL MAN XD

Prohibition started exactly when women were given the right to vote. It had never been a problem before, or at least not a big one.

we can't buy alcohol at all on sundays
fuck chr*stians

>cook county, il
What the fuck?

The big reason why there are still dry counties is to make it harder for moonshiners to operate.

Attached: Moonshiners-cast-830x450.jpg (830x450, 65K)

Not that prohibition was the answer, but the temperance autism was in response to severe problems with alcoholism.

it's always some weird as hell excuse with you, why can't you be normal like the others?

>the temperance autism was in response to severe problems with alcoholism.

The only reason why it gained traction with mainstream voters was because of an ulterior motive to spite Catholic immigrants.

Attached: gettyimages-165357970-2.jpg (620x349, 27K)

The fuck are you talking about Italy? When I went to your country I couldn't buy alcohol after a certain hour. I had to buy booze from some dodgy Indian cornershop in Rome that was just ignoring the local laws.

Spain was even worse, I got stopped by police demanding to search through my shopping bags (which contained only food and soft drinks) because it was past the hour of the night at which alcohol could be sold by shops. Fucking bullshit.

Continentals are fully cucked when it comes to alcohol.

Women supported it because it was pretty common for men to blow the day’s pay at the pub after work then come home and beat the shit out of them.

You are correct about the ulterior motives. The elites also wanted workers to be more productive (and note how it wasn’t illegal to possess or consume alcohol if, say, you were wealthy enough to own a respectable stockpile).

Apparently a lot of normies also thought it was strictly about liquor and not beer.

>why can't you be normal like the others?

What do you mean?

Attached: italian-traditions.jpg (1000x667, 165K)

wut, you can buy alcohol at every bar all night, every other shop is closed, we have some 24hours supermarkets and I imagine they sell it just normally? if not it's their policy not a law, there's no "legal alcohol sale" hours here 2bh faam.

based, thanks for posting this.

>Whoever made this law for my state needs to be brought back to life and strangled back to death

Attached: 1553470622110.png (231x218, 8K)

>Women supported it because it was pretty common for men to blow the day’s pay at the pub after work then come home and beat the shit out of them.
sounds like tumblrina revisionism

>Women supported it because it was pretty common for men to blow the day’s pay at the pub after work then come home and beat the shit out of them.

But what about its eventual repeal in the 30s? Women were most likely even more active over a decade after receiving the vote.

>land of freedom
>some state allows you to buy weeds
>nope no alcohol 24/7

>wives get the shit beat out of them by their drunken husbands for thousands of years
>vote for prohibition when they get the chance
can't explain that

>i cant sell you alchoohol if you are underage
>you can drive a car if you are 16

Attached: 1553464311335.png (580x570, 23K)

so this is how freedom looks like...

>you cant drink beer you are only 20 , you need to wait until you turn 21

Attached: 1544798238075s.jpg (201x250, 5K)

>only 20
kek

>>wives get the shit beat out of them by their drunken husbands for thousands of years
Did your gender studies professor tell you so?

Bring back prohibition desu

How so?

Because it's something you pulled out of your ass to portray men as le evil wife beaters?

الله غالب لولاد عملت اللي علينا وراهي تكذب عرفينهاا اللي هي مريم الدباغ ومكنتش عاملة كابيش نشالله المرة الجاية تنيك سكينة في رقبتك

>dindu

>>dindu

Attached: db36cfa69a30739d6c2e87d7651e2fb3.jpg (928x520, 253K)

Como se dice "incel" en Español, amigo?

>alcohol is bad, mkay

Attached: 2052.png (211x239, 8K)

Se dice "agujero no tiene argumentos".

Attached: bjcejxl1acpy.jpg (520x588, 121K)

Ah, you're an actual supreme gentleman.

Actually I was being ironic and making fun of incels, joke's on you.

Attached: f57.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Big if true.

Carrie nation was based as fuck.
>you sell booze here?
>yes
*smashes the shit out of everything in sight with hatchet*

Lmao at you retarded Puritans