America is much healthier in terms of lung cancer than almost all European countries

>America is much healthier in terms of lung cancer than almost all European countries
Finally, we did something right.

Attached: Cigarettes.png (943x3175, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wcrf.org/dietandcancer/cancer-trends/lung-cancer-statistics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do euros love smoking so much

>Finally, we did something right.

Attached: f52.gif (680x315, 40K)

I think this is at least partially because of smoking prevalence. When I went to Italy (which BTW is one of the healthier countries in Europe overall) there were cigarette butts everywhere.

In Israel it's apparently even higher. Something like half the population there smokes.

>2019
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

It smells like shit. Even people who quit smoking have the worst smelling cars and houses in the world.

it certainly makes you unhealthier

>2019
>still smoking
such a boomer thing

europoors are actually retarded enough to think smoking is "fashionable"

Attached: download.jpg (179x282, 8K)

literally nobody over 15 years old

Does it include Vapes too? I think it should. Lots of ppl here vape instead of active smoking. It's disgusting.

Tobacco doesn't cause cancer. Inhaling pesticides and herbicides, and having your diet based on alcohol and tobacco, does though. Tobacco is mostly a scapegoat.

You posted about cigarette consumption. Via the link below you can go and read about actual lung cancer statistics. I can't post pictures. There isn't clear correlation:

wcrf.org/dietandcancer/cancer-trends/lung-cancer-statistics

Are you one of those China-Swede lolbergs who show up from time to time?

USA is 69th on cigarette consumption but 16th on lung cancer prevalance.

I'm right, that I am at least. And if you can't say anything else, go and cry somewhere else.

>Tobacco doesn't cause cancer

You sound like someone who's addicted to ciggs

You're welcome

Attached: 8fe92c93fad7d165_800x800ar.jpg (800x531, 37K)

>There's no clear correlation between cigarettes and lung cancer
I thought Finland had a world-famous education system?

They live in constant shit. The biome is all the same and the people there are all mongrels. They are driven to find means of quenching the pain, smoking is an easy option.

It doesn't. It's the additives, glues, preservatives, colouring agents, herbicides, pesticides, with the emphasis on the latter two, and so on. It isn't that long ago when everything related to things mentioned above was very experimental. Their combining effect together with bad lifestyle, poor understanding of work safety and eating poorly is the cause of the health problems. Tobacco has been made the scapegoat for all the artistic and dangerous chemistry, but it's based on a lie.

Between the two statistics there wasn't any correlation. Data and results that exists only in your head simply does not count.

this pasta is going to fly over everyone's head

yeah I thought I saw this pasta before

>Projecting this hard