What made you realize "Germans are autistic" meme is actaully true and not just a meme?

What made you realize "Germans are autistic" meme is actaully true and not just a meme?

Attached: IMG_20190129_125721.jpg (448x448, 42K)

I dont get it. How could germans be retarded and simultaniously rule europe? Your theory is serverely flawed.

they never ruled europe

>autistic = retarded
Do Americans really think this?

Listening to them, mostly.

Watched a German late night comedy segment

Autists, especially assburgers have higher IQs than the average person
t. Shlomo Goldberg

In Germany you pay to use public restrooms and they actually employ a toilet guard that makes sure people actually pay. Said guards take their jobs very seriously

Nice

back when krautchan was still a thing they were always the most autistic posters alongside poles

Attached: excuse.png (442x768, 75K)

>Went to Germany on buisness and asked for water at a resteraunt.
>They gave me carbonated water.
>strange, there must be a language issue
>next time I go out, I ask for "Eine Wasser, bitte"
>waiter repeats my order in confirmation, then returns to my table with another bottle of sparkling water.
>Later I ask some of the Germans I work with what the issue is
>they all look at me like I'm retarded
>"You asked for water and you got water user. What's the problem exactly?"
>"I DON'T WANT FUCKING BUBBLY WATER!"
>...
>"Well why wouldn't you? What's wrong with bubbly water?"
>mfw

later I asked some Germans on KC and they gave me pretty much exactly the same response.
Germans.

Attached: 1520254888537.jpg (314x295, 24K)

Don't blame them, they just really like stuff with gas inside

Also should mention that hardly any businesses in Germany accept credit cards, because most store owners don't want to pay merchant transaction fees and taxes.

Hello where is serious descussion :DDDDDDD

Attached: kc serious discussion.jpg (604x533, 85K)

When I owned a '71 VW bug and found out how many proprietary tools there are related to it.

Ukraine is the same. Actually one time in khmelnitskiy I didn’t have any cash but really had to piss. I went outside of the train station to piss and there was a guard patrolling making sure no one was pissing outside. At 4 in the morning. I quickly ran to the other side of the building and pissed there before he got there and went back inside

nigga all you had to do was to ask for tab water, you might actually be retarded

My German teachers who laughed at their own shitty jokes

>autistic hands typed this post

A retard is a retard is a retard, no matter how or what style of retard they are.

of course, I only found out about Leitungswasser after I got home.
But still, these fucking Kraut shits would stare at me like I had killed their dog just because I didn't want to drink their bubbly bullshit.

They are now wannabe Italian soyboyz actually love to be humorous but just suck at it

Underrated.