Is there anything worse than being italian american?

>walk home with russian gf
>nappy headed kid across the street and to the left about 500 feet away is playing basketball shirtless
>"look at that nigger over there"
>"they're sicilians, user"
>"oh"
>she comments on how i'm lucky to not be one since my grandmother was from napoli, or "up north" according to her
>tfw can't even tell the difference between literal niggers and people the same race as me

Attached: girl-of-the-match-14-jun-england-italy.jpg (1200x860, 212K)

She is weird looking

Badda bing badda boom

You say the n word in front of your girlfriend? Thats pretty ballsy.

she's a vodkanigger

Only siculo-neapolitans are literally niggers. I live in north Italy and i have Nordic traits.

Pota

meds are weird looking

The women of the south have inherited every characteristic of the Arabs and are very hairy.

>and are very hairy

we need some proofs

Attached: 544.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Being american.

Is this enough for you?

Attached: 1530552503859.jpg (1450x940, 155K)

Federico II is a university research center located in Naples.

Attached: 1545891751753.jpg (400x400, 26K)

To be fair that's relatively easy to remove.

Real problem with southern womens is that they tend to be lazy landwhales and muh traditihuns

enough

>103280797
she is gorgeous

Mexicriment women tend to have mucha body hair over here. It's disturbing. Then again, the guidos in New Joisey have bags under their eyes like Stallone. It really must be a Med thing . Greasy fuckers, the lot of them.

Literally nothing is worse than being a white nigger aka southern european

There are some pretty clear anatomical differences between blacks and Southern Europeans, but I could see why a Russian might not know them.

Mestizo people sometimes have very little body hair because of the Amerindian blood. If they're hairy it might be because of European ancestry.

Attached: 1549743669925.jpg (371x417, 71K)

Every babe I've ever met has been at least 25% italian. Except for the spanish babes, lord.

dont think I've seen mexican women with hair on their faces

Ah the racemix