Dat smooth feel of freshly shaven face

>dat smooth feel of freshly shaven face
do you shave? what razor do you use? don't tell me you're a cartridge razor pleb

Attached: de-safety-razor.jpg (1200x1200, 56K)

>don't tell me you're a cartridge razor pleb
yep and i bet you don't even know how to shape properly

Did you just buy your first safety razor?

My Merkur is getting green spots on the handle. How do I clean it?

Attached: merkur-23c-long-handle-safety-razor-2_832x.jpg (832x832, 35K)

I shave every morning and only use Gilette

you won't get as close a shave as a DE or straight razor
about 2 months ago so maybe

Salt it and rub the salt with a cloth

Safety razors are a meme no better than cartridge razors except they’re cheaper

I shave every two days at most and use those girl vagina razors because the skin around my jaw is sensitive or something.

I can't grow a beard

Attached: 1550502807525.png (2048x2048, 998K)

what razor do you recommend?

do you guys shave your balls? i just shaved mine yesterday and it feels good having a smooth scrotum.

I use a straight razor

I use Gillette, they sent me one when i turned 18 after-all, haven't needed to replace but once

>Safety razors are a meme
they aren't. plus multiple blades are bad
cringe

>Safety razors are a meme no better than cartridge razors except they’re cheaper
have you actually compared them? they give a closer shave than cartridge razors, don't clog up, don't catch hairs, and yeah they're cheaper
i can go without shaving for a week and still shave it all off with my DE razor no problem, when I used my cartridge razor i would have to thin it out with en electric razor first and it would still catch
the highest rated DE razor on amazon i guess

You're going to want to die in a day or so, have fun

I trim
I wish I was you, it's tedious having to shave regularly to look professional.

>do you shave?
Yes, clean shaven
>what razor do you use?
The same one as the one on the picture, but the one with the longer handle (Merkur 23c)
>don't tell me you're a cartridge razor pleb
I used to be. Fell for the cartridge jew at 15 dollars for a 4 pack. Now I only use a DE safety razor with Shark brand razor blades. Got a 100 razor blade pack for like $12.

What are the advantages of a safety razor over a cartridge razor?

why is it cringe? any other razor gives me razor burns no matter what, the straight razor I use doesn't.

I shaved my buttcrack once
It was hell for like 3 days, with the stubble growing

Tfw my job requires that shave every singel day

The cheapest possible.
In 3 minutes I'm completely shaved, though it always leave cuts on my skin. I don't have patience for this shit

see
>they give a closer shave than cartridge razors, don't clog up, don't catch hairs, and yeah they're cheaper
it's not cringe at all it's based and redpilled, i'm too afraid i'd cut myself with a straight razor though

Better shave and ridiculously cheaper. I haven’t used a cartridge razor in forever so when I happened to see them at the store I absolutely could not believe how much they charged for that garbage.
Safety razor blades are dirt cheap I could use a fresh blade every single shave and it would still cost me almost nothing.

>though it always leave cuts on my skin
If you're using a safety razor, you're definitely doing it wrong

I just use a beard trimmer and the smallest cartridge. Most convenient, and also shaving the hair off completely for some reason always makes my skin oily later which results in pimples a couple days later.

I use an electric one, doesn't shave everything but I prefer that to cutting my face.

I can never get a smooth hassle free shave with my DE no matter what. Even with fresh blades it's painful to shave my chin and it always seems to catch. How am I fucking up?
I'm never going back to the multimeme though, DE's are definitely sharper and way cheaper.

after learning the proper technique I never cut myself, but with safety razors I would always got a few cuts even after having shaved hundreds of times.

I have a safety razor but I don't give enough of a shit to use it over a cartridge razor
May go back I guess

an electric razor that i bought off amazon

I leave it to the barbell

bad shaving cream maybe? i use pic related with a brush, it's much smoother than the foam i used to use

Attached: 71W3JRNOEkL._SL1235_.jpg (1235x1161, 148K)

I can't shave with razor because I fuck up my skin, specially in the neck area. One day after shavig start appearing spots and reddish skin

Attached: 1476029196713.png (657x527, 52K)

Maybe, I tend to buy the cheapest thing in the store. Perhaps I should buy some decent soap or something similar.

Use this. Cheap but good

Attached: barbasol-soothing-aloe-shaving-cream-52488023-p20249-68626_medium.jpg (665x665, 29K)

what cream are you using?
pic is my merkur

Attached: IMG_20190325_132229.jpg (3016x4032, 2.62M)

I use the same razor that my gf shaves her pussy with. It' just a "thing" we have.

Is all of the stuff with the brush and shaving soap necessary? Is using a DE razor with regular shaving cream a waste?

>Go a very fancy hipster barber in Brooklyn
>Paid $70 for a shave
>STILL have a fucking horrible green looking shadow

I fucking hate my beard, and I hate my skin. I just want to be clean shave, and the only way possible it seems is to wax.

Attached: 1547506077768.jpg (1077x1053, 84K)

>$70
dude that's such a ripoff

seedoubt it, but I do appreciate how smooth my shaving soap is compared to the big foamy globs of the shit you get in cans. the consistency is like when you use a bar of soap to wash your hands, except for your face.

That's standard price for a nice barber in NYC

I trim my beard but i dont shave completely. I do shave my nuts though.

no. I hide my chinlet with a well kept short beard, but I wish every day that I could clean shave

That's not the point. The point is that no matter how good my shave, I always look like this, and I really hate it

Attached: beardshadow.jpg (1992x3000, 906K)

I feel your pain

I have the similar problen but the red dots don't appear in a day but immidiately after shaving and neck area is just so painfull

My beard isn't full grown but I use an electric shaver.

wait you need to froth it up to begin with? does the cream really pay?

i just wet the brush a bit and lather it up on my face
>does the cream really pay?
cream never pays

l mean it works wonders? also how long does it last?

I use a cartridge razor and can never seem to get a fully clean shave. I can't grow enough facial hair to just have a beard either. I shave every day to try not look like I'm 16.

it makes the razor glide easier and the consistency is up to you depending how much water you put in it
a tub lasts about 6 months of daily use according to google but i only shave semi-regularly and i'm still on my first

I dry shave with a shavette because I can't be assed to bother with shaving cream or butter, and the blades are cheap. Do use aftershave though, nothing feels better than the first rub.

hm l see, l kinda feel like purchasing it nom, but l don't even have a brush huh

just ordered one of the old style metal safety razors a couple of days ago, any tips that may not have been mentioned in the typical online guides?

every now and then, at the same time i shave my pubes, but i only do that once every once in a while. not sure what i'll do when i've swapped over to a safety razor, if it's possible or advisable, or if i'd buy a new one just for that area

not really any tips except don't shave anything except your face with it, cartridge razors are better for contours like a bald head or your ballsack because of the swivel head

This thread makes me want to have a daddy reeeee

I have a goatee because my beard doesn't fill up on my cheeks and my overbite makes me look like a chinlet
wonder how ridiculous I look with it

Why don't you have a dad? Are you black?

you'd probably still have to shave, by 'can't grow a beard' he means when he doesn't shave he ends up getting disgusting pubey looking sideburns/neckbeard

daddy (in a sexual manner)

i use razors i used on my face after 5-6 shavings, after i am done with pubes i just throw them away.

No miss me with that shit
Yes :^)

That's how it is for me, I can't grow decent facial hair but I still have to shave every day or two.

I used a depilatory cream on my face every two weeks. Smells awful, but it takes about 10 mins and my face is as clean as a wax.

what if you accidentally touch your scalp with it

You can just take it off quickly with. I only use one hand, so I could use my other hand. It needs to be applied for several minutes for it do anything

gillete fusion proglide, unfortunately because i only shave every few weeks the blades wear out pretty quickly, but when you get new blades its very comfy

I'm too afraid to accidentally cut them.

>being afraid to hurt your balls
you're not going to have much fun when you turn 18 then

After a while you'll learn how to stretch the skin properly. The trick is to shave while dry, before the shower so that you can see what you are doing. I do this once every few weeks because my last gf liked my boys smooth. Kinda got used to it and now like it. I've never cut myself.

I shave face and head every workday with a Braun serie 9.
Being bald is a pain.

my dad insisted I didn't know how to shave because I always have a "shadow" so I told him to try shaving me if he's such a fucking expert
it took him two hours before he gave up
he's blond and I'm not, my facial hair is pitch-black
black hair on pasty skin ALWAYS shows, it's how it is

That's my experience too, it always shows no matter what. I've considered waxing it to get it by the root