Hispanic memes > Anglo (((memes)))

>Hispanic memes > Anglo (((memes)))

prove me wrong

Attached: ayuwoki.png (1214x697, 484K)

>imagine being the King of Pop and die as a legend just so a few years later some edgy mestizo gen-z'ers turn you into their new meme and start calling you "ayuwoki"

HEE HEE
post some ayuwoki goodness

Hispanic memes are pretty lame the only funny ones are making fun of other countries. You guys aren't creative at all.

pendejito de decimo grado si te dieras cuenta latinoamerica esta 5 años atrasado en cuestion de memes de internet, en el 2010 nadie sabia que eran los memes por ejemplo, y de la nada ver tus compas empiezan a decir "epic facepalm fail" en el 2013 es como dirian los americanos: cringe

Attached: 1521319586663.jpg (575x563, 31K)

Hispanic memes are shit. Only subhuman monkeys from latin america think this shit is funny in any way

t. EL AMERICANO DEL ABISMO...DIOS MIO

Just look at that reddit spacing and lingo, lurk more kid, and get a life

CHI

eres ecuatoriano o algo asi?

their comedy is very slapstick and too on the noise. They're the type that think loud+exaggerated movements=funny they also overuse tropes that are specific to that culture.

t.watcher of spanish television

-CAGO
ademas los chi no saven ablar español
no D:

el ayuwoki...dios mio...

Attached: 1553096149621.png (320x312, 61K)

>ablar

Attached: 1534701175572.gif (300x228, 1.91M)

>saven

Attached: 1535564087433.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

calle c

meperd0n as?

Is this, dare I say it, el ayuwoki?

mire

Don't name it, it will come

What was the difference between the Ayuwoki and the Hee hee again?

Love the commitment. They even dug up the corpse for the meme and all.

yall niggas still on creepy pasta memes? That shit was poppin in 2008 on Jow Forums lol I remember candleja-

Do South Americans still post Simpsons memes

The intent of ayuwoki is mocking creepy pastas, its literally the opposite

All the time
Those should never die btw

"Ayuwoki" is the name of the creature, "hee hee" is the sound it makes.

normie anglo memes are miles better than norm spic memes. but they're on the same level in regard of dank memes

more specifically argentinians

Mainly argentinians. I've never paid attention if we have barsinso murals here

el fingoloide señores

Attached: 18e1b95ca4f871f0f6a2600aadd8658c.png (496x367, 281K)

Latino memes seem too underground and esoteric. Finnish memes seem to transcend those things though but I doubt latino memes have that kind of power

Depends, some latino memes are downright metaphysical, taken directly from the noumenal realm and inspired divinely through the trascendental aesthetic

based

kys