Why don't europoors have drinking fountains?

Why don't europoors have drinking fountains?

Attached: Elkay_ADA_Barrier_Free_Water_Cooler_Lt_Gray_Granite_EZS8L.jpg (576x576, 42K)

But we do.

They're not dirty pigs like us

that's a water fountain

That's a bubbler

Can't even afford a bottle of water amerimutt?

who the hell calls it a drinking fountain?

why create waste when I don't have to?

we drink from taps because theres no chemicals in the tap water so we don't need drinking fountains

Dumbass nigga

I call it a water fountain generally, but google images only came up with this picture when I searched "drinking fountain".

where I'm from we call them imbibing geysers

There are bottles exactly for that. You know, the secret is washing them.

Attached: LMFAO.jpg (650x397, 69K)

over here we call them drinking taps

Our tap has a bunch of chemicals and nasty shit in it, it's only treated to the point where it won't kill us.

what if im a thirsty tourist with an empty water bottle? if only I had a water fountain to refill it with...

that's an american tap

that's why i made that post for because household taps don't have chemicals in angliya

This is what I hate most about traveling

Attached: Drinking_fountain_Romania.jpg (3744x3088, 2.67M)

This. I saw a public water fountain in the town square when I went to Italy, and the water was actually cold, clear, and tasty.

It seems to vary from region to region. Here in MD water seems to be good, though around the bay it's a bit soft. I've been to a couple areas where water smells a bit unusual

If anything we might have less of them outside city centers, but a tourist will probably not even see these areas (which is generally a good thing)

In Wisconsin, we call them "bubblers"

we have stuff like pic related

Attached: halsey-taylor-bottle-filler-example.jpg (350x400, 35K)

As someone who loves drinking water and feeling hydrated, I know this feeling.

Yeah no thanks. Enjoy your herpes

Attached: taps30.jpg (622x474, 40K)

How do you even live? I can't even think about not being able to refill my water bottle a few times a day.

Here in Australia we call those 'spouties'

You can't fill it from a tap?

Unless I'm at home or in a building with a tap

Public fountains are great but the ones with this design are utter garbage like shown in my previous post. The majority of them have a weak flow rate so you have to almost touch the tip with your lips or bottle to actually get water => free hepatitis. The correct design is pic related.

Attached: 761200_berp_1_xnl.jpg (1000x1000, 56K)

Yeah these work really well for filling water bottles

We do, they are just rarer.

At my University there are special water fountains, only meant to refill your bottles.

similar to this? without the fountain part of course

Attached: waterbottlerefill.jpg (1195x1600, 469K)

Yes, pretty much, although you get the choice between carbonated and non-carbonated water.

they're nasty