Central asians what do you guys think of hispanic mestizos?

Central asians what do you guys think of hispanic mestizos?
t. mestizo who wants to move to central asia

Attached: mexican_rodeo_2018-01-08f24067c0f2a975.jpg (616x456, 128K)

they probably dont think much about us (at all)

A lot of Eurasians kind of look like mestizos for obvious reason's. But why would you want to move there?

It's comfy

Kyrgyzstan seems comfy from what Google Earth shows me

>Kyrgyzstan
You just want to kidnap a wife don't you. Just get yourself a maria, they cook better

isn't that area irradiated due to Russian nuclear testing?

I dont like what is becoming of the west and central asia seems like the best place for a mestizo to move to because I dont think id be accepted in eastern europe nor in eastasia plus I find central asian culture pretty interesting

this looks pretty comfy desu

Attached: cropped-kwborder3-e1456705599825.gif (912x400, 211K)

Attached: 3234588200000578-0-image-a-52_1458039754912.jpg (962x641, 244K)

not him but I prefer central asian girls because im a weeb who has a fetish for chink eyes

is it really?

fuck

Attached: 31980382800_e32c5209f3_o.jpg (550x529, 251K)

Just the nuclear site 130km from Semipalatinsk (Semey), the radiation levels are relatively low there
It's still better to avoid that particular area though

I don't really know, i saw one of those educational videos on youtube that was on soviet testing, and they said they bombed it so much the biggest lake in the world the Aral sea dried up and now there are entire river network with contaminated that feed many communities

Deathwish.
Literally Afghanistan tier. Not long ago some murricans (so open minded and fearless) were beheaded by durkas in central Asia.
If being russian you can travel through this countries relatively safely, but being american and staying there is deathwish.

Attached: saint_sergius_employees_1940(1).jpg (800x408, 312K)

Blue chaps guy is hot

do you know why they got beheaded?

I'm not central asian technically. I'm from Azerbaijan but I grew up in Kazakhstan. The people there really don't know anything about or meet anybody or even think about anybody from anywhere other than Russia, fellow former soviet states, and the occasional Chinese or German resident or tourist. I can assure you most of them don't even know anything about Mexicans aside from knowing where it is on the map, but the people are extremely friendly to all visitors.

Q haplogroup
Fellow Turks :)

why the fuck would they do nuclear testing so near large bodies of water like that