What does Jow Forums think about pit bulls? Are they legal to own where you live?

What does Jow Forums think about pit bulls? Are they legal to own where you live?

Attached: Spawn of Satan.jpg (600x450, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanpitbullfoundation.com/problem-people-pit-bulls/
youtube.com/watch?v=tjgH6ynbQ9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would gladly carry out a pitbull genocide

For me they are the nigger dog. I'm not even a racist person and don't like using that term but there truly is not a better word to describe this savage animal. NIGGER. BIG NIGGER DOG. They are ALWAYS admired by white trash. The breed is unpredictable and was originally bred for fighting so anyone who says "durr it's not the breed it's the owner it's how you raise them teeheeee!" is ignorant of genetics. Even when their precious dog snaps for the first time in 8 years and bites a kids face off they act like an oblivious doe in headlights and stammer" i-i don't know what got into my pitty usually he's such a good boy I hope ur not mad at me!" Tattooed, low IQ, poor, ugly, dumb, meth smoking white trash are always the primary owners of these nigger creatures. Both the dogs and their owners should be exterminated. Convince me otherwise.

Attached: 1553469606868.png (2518x1200, 736K)

I see multiple staffordshire bull terriers every day. The pitbull breed is banned but they get past it with cross breeds. I am in Staffordshire aswell so I guess it makes sense with all the staffys. Never had a problem with one yet.

Yes but if you own one where I lived you’re either a nigger or if you’re white you’re considered white trash. If I ever see a pitbull in my yard I just shoot it.

Attached: 49FA77AE-57F4-441B-9B03-377EFB165543.png (785x602, 850K)

Based

>bred into existence by angl*S
pitbulls are more proof anglos and their descendants must be destroyed

Attached: 1552621135221.jpg (201x251, 11K)

Yeah they're legal as well as all the other aggressive dogs.

1000% based. I fucking hate Anglos so fucking much bros.

They have been illegal to own for over 2 decades but our cuck governor made it legal cuz "muh upbringing and dey gud bois"

Is it a female governor? It would explain the choice.

kek

>Are they legal to own where you live?
I guess so. I think they should be exterminated.

Not in Brazil. I don't like shitbulls but I'd own a few of them if I lived in brazil.

niggers of the dog world

They'd fucking eat you for lunch pal.

Fuck those dogs, and fuck people who own them. I'm sick of seeing "my pibbles aren't dangerous, they're the sweetest thing", "it's how you raise them, and "they're nanny dogs". My favorite is "Chihuahuas are more aggressive than pibbles!", one can't inflict a wound, the other one tears off your limb. These dogs should be exterminated.

Attached: 1552610893041.png (556x430, 81K)

Pitbull is an extremely vague word.

Like in the past people used to sperg about German Shepards.

Along with their owners

They are good at what they are bred for - dogfights. I see no reason that dogfighting should be illegal. Since it is though, we should gradually take steps to remove them from the gene pool. Having dogs as pets instead of as work animals is disgusting anyways

You are a subhuman savage

I acknowledge that they are inherently more violent and aggressive but I think a competent owner with a firm hand can still handle one. They aren't even the meanest dog breed. If people can train African elephants and grizzly bears then I can handle a damn dog.

Attached: caucasian-shepherd-05[1].jpg (555x380, 127K)

Pitbulls are responsible for over 80% of dog bites/attacks in the US. They are banned in Washington, Utah, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, Tennessee, and West Virginia. An attempted ban on the breed in Florida was tossed out by the state Supreme Court.

americanpitbullfoundation.com/problem-people-pit-bulls/

Why would it be illegal to own a DOG?
Cool and very loyal dogs

youtube.com/watch?v=tjgH6ynbQ9E

/thread

My dog has been attacked by p*tbulls three times.

l remember a video of some old lady whose facial skin was LITERALLY COMPLETELY peeled by a pit bull

>What does Jow Forums think about pit bulls? Are they legal to own where you live?

They are legal, but is seems that some/most of the elderly pitbulls are mentally unstable to a point of biting and mutilating its owners.

My cousine had a pitbull. In about 5-6 years the dog bit one of the family member. It did bite the face. A year later same happened again. The dog was killed then. The family is living in a rural area and had various dogs for few decades. No issues, well except with the pitbull. So fuck pitbulls.

Why do all puerto ricans own a pit bull

>Cool and very loyal dogs
Untill they snap and then you are fucked. Totally fucked. 100% fucked. Do you feel lucky, punk?

Anybody who owns a dog is a westernized fag. I fucking hate them.

Why is that? Do you struggle with strong desire to fuck a dog?

They're fine until their instinct kicks in and they bite your face off. I mean that's a chance in all dogs but pitbulls were literally bred to kill. No sane person around here takes their chances with these fuckers and it's common knowledge not to keep them around children.

If pitbulls are legal in your country, it's pivotal that open carry is as well.

It isnt.

they become incredibly neurotic if they don't exercise enough because of terrier genes

I own one AMA.

This reminds me of that campaign on Twitter about adopting pitbull puppies and than killing them lmao

Why haven't you killed it yet?

My parents and sister strongly believe that the upbringing of that dog can fix a pitbull's aggression.
They also refused to buy the dog a muzzle and I had to search for one on my own.

is he hyper or lazy? the lazy ones are actually based

Because of my parents and sister, they basically bought the dog.
They are the kind of people that refuse to buy a muzzle or neuter a dog because it is "too cruel and unfair", this kind of gives you the idea of what type of people they are.
Deleted my previous post because it was badly put together.

Lazy, she can't walk more than a block.

What breed do you own?

Attached: 5AB814BA-EAD3-4816-BF86-8F3BB67696DA.jpg (1000x664, 73K)

Pits are legal but so is shooting them, so the situation kind of balances itself out.

Yeah just this. 101% true facts

A friend of mine has one, and I don't have much to say besides that it's a normal dog.

>niggers and white trash not taking care about a vicious dog results in someone getting injured
whoda thunk

Good post

>guy "from the hood" in my town buys pitbull basically because it looks agressive and badass
>then posts on facebook about pitbulls being good boys and how you shouldnt judge a book by its covef

Attached: 7DgggYC.png (1920x1080, 3.36M)

Shitbulls are illegal here, as they should be

When will Thomas Rivera Schatz run for governor and save this wasteland?

Unless you raise it from birth, it is a hazard. And 99% of pitbulls are "rescues."
The following is a fallacy, so just a heads up.
Literally only fat inbred rednecks and niggers own pitbulls, some of the most subhuman individuals I've seen have pitbulls. Disgusting animals.

dogies

Attached: 1548138413462.png (925x842, 832K)

i love pitbulls, and of course you can own any dog here. gobt gets its filthy hands on most things but dogs are okay.

> all those pitbull-fearing doglets itt

Riddle me this

Attached: 1551172226576.jpg (720x412, 34K)

People only target pitbulls yet ignore the other breeds where when bites do happen fatalities occur. In general people fudge with states to push shit (duh).

They're legal in some states. I think, in the right hands, can be good boys but most people who have them don't understand how hard they can be to control and keep. Most people shouldn't have them because they have no business in keeping such an aggressive and high maintenance dog.

Attached: 1546482921393.jpg (716x545, 41K)

I like the Toadlines.

SMASHED
L
A
M
M
E
D

I support this only if you genocide the stupid ass hipster pit bull rescue owners as well

They did the same over here when pitbulls were banned so they unbanned them.

ofc based dog only eats amerimuts
i never heard of pit bull to eat european

Because Europeans rarely own them.

>white trash swine
As always.

this. SMASHING and SLAMMING genepools removes their danger too

Woof! Woof! Woof!

Attached: 1531888300710.webm (960x720, 2.91M)

they tend to snap, see and their owners get them because they are muscular and aggressive
both things considered owning them should be banned

>tfw you get splashed in the process, violating the NAP, so you kill the closest hooman

Gotta agree with this desu, these kinds of fighting dogs are only ever walked by 40+ year old mums who can barely keep control of it even when it isn't trying to lunge at every other dog it passes

>What does Jow Forums think about pit bulls?
Abominations.
>Are they legal to own where you live?
Unfortunately yes.

Based.

yes
theres this literal manchild that recently got a second one
he's in his 30s or something but acts like a fratboy in highschool, always riling up his dogs to make them more stressed out and always stares at me to see if im scared when he passes me. me and my dog generally dont give a shit because his dogs are always on a leash but i want to punch that scrawny overcompensating faggot in his throat
i hate the owners even more than the dogs themselves tbqh

Agreed.

There is a hadith in Islam where Muhammad explains to one of his followers that the "Archangel Gabriel" would not enter his house if there was a dog inside. There is this old belief that dogs will keep away demons and evil spirits.

Really makes you think.

Why are stray dogs better behaved than dogs owned by humans?