Is it easy to spot american tourist in European counties?

is it easy to spot american tourist in European counties?

Attached: 1546892014926.png (941x887, 199K)

only if he looks like a mongrel hapa nigger

I wore cowboy boots when I went to France and a bunch of Parisians started harassing me.

Yes

yes, you act so american

you dont even need eyes but it helps

No 'ru-pean has seens thisn kinds of rootin tootin boots befoh. Might've been whaa, sir.

You know the answers are going to be biased as most of the American tourists they know about are going to be the ones that are easy to spot. If you know what you're doing, it is entirely possible to slip under the radar. The thing is that most Americans do not know or care to do this.

the moment they speak they are ousted. their accent gives them away, whoever here is fluent only talks in the british style of english

We smell like high fructose corn syrup, make eye contact/speak with everyone, and are constantly eating. You don't notice these things until you leave the US

based

so cultured

our brown skin is a dead give away

They talk to people and smile

In here yes because they're basically the only black people I see

I do neither of those things.

Not really, but when they open their mouth they do talk really loud which gives it away.

HEY BUDDY HOW ARE YOU DOING HOW ARE THE WIFE AND KIDS HOW’S WORK WEATHER’S BEEN GOOD LATELY HASN’T IT WHAT WAS THE BIGGEST TIP YOU HAVE EVER GIVEN?

Yes, but usually they are not even louder or more obnoxious than other shitty foreigners.

The only Western tourists I immediately recognize without listening to them talking are Germans/Nordic because they're super blond. All the others no, I need to listen to them

>WHAT WAS THE BIGGEST TIP YOU HAVE EVER GIVEN?
Why do I know this is a thing Americans say while I've never ever heard anyone say it?

Attached: 1506279010937.jpg (1462x1462, 477K)

Not that much, all white tourists look kinda similar

the only americans who come here are nice elderly types

arr whites rook same

EXTREMELY distinctive accents

Yes. They don’t have the distinct features of a single european ethnicity, they look mixed.

yes
they are extremely loud and fat
and they always ask "where the weed and whores at??"