Are you going to visit nu-Saudi Arabia once the millennial Prince gives it a makeover?

Are you going to visit nu-Saudi Arabia once the millennial Prince gives it a makeover?

Attached: mohammed-bin-salman.jpg (1803x2405, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Diamond_Affair
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Bangkok_bombings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uh, why? It will be a regressive shithole that skipped the age of enlightenment.

>daddy dies
>tries to secularize
>gets lynched by the mob
Ah, such progress.

>Dude, Saudi Arabia is sooo progressive thanks to based MBS! He let women start driving in his country even though he imprisoned the very women who protested for that right! Based!

Attached: soy interested frog.jpg (225x225, 23K)

I hate sand.

sure why not

It gets everywhere

no
fuck that shit

Maybe, the climate is pretty similar to where I live.

We're still not allowed back.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Diamond_Affair

>In 1989, Kriangkrai Techamong, a Thai worker, stole jewellery and other valuable gems from the palace of Prince Faisal bin Fahd, where he was employed as a servant.[2] Kriangkrai had access to the prince's bedroom and hid the stolen jewellery in a vacuum cleaner bag at the palace. It included a valuable blue diamond and other gems, which Kriangkrai then shipped to his home in Lampang Province, Thailand.

>Royal Thai Police flew to Saudi Arabia to return the stolen items. However, the Saudi Arabian authorities discovered that the blue diamond was missing and that about half of the gems returned were fake.[3][4]

>In Bangkok, rumors spread in the local press that charity gala photos captured a number of government wives wearing diamond necklaces resembling those stolen from the palace. This fueled Saudi suspicions that Thai police and VIPs had taken the jewels for themselves.[5]

>Mohammad al-Ruwaili, a Saudi Arabian businessman close to the Saudi royal family, traveled to Bangkok to investigate on his own. He went missing on 12 February 1990 and is presumed to have been murdered.[6] Several days prior to his disappearance, three officials from the Saudi Embassy had been shot dead in Bangkok.[7] The murders remain unsolved,[8] and no connection to the jewelry theft has been established, despite the Saudi government's view "...that the Thai government had not done enough to resolve the mystery surrounding Al-Ruwaili's assassination and that of three other Saudi diplomats."[7]

Attached: fuckededed.jpg (1498x1414, 278K)

Why do the Saudis wear picnic table cloth?

saudi arabia i assume has developed interesting culture, sights and new experiences to be seen and human cultural development and interactions.

I'll put all my money into bonesaw manufacturing stocks

Haha holy shit, that's an absolute clusterfuck. Thank you for telling me this today

And there was this...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Bangkok_bombings

>Iranian terrorists rent house in Bangkok
>try to make explosives to attack Israeli embassy
>one of the bombs goes off early

I will paste the rest.

>The explosion blew off part of the roof of the structure. The men then fled the house. Moradi, who was injured and bloodied, attempted to flag down a Thai taxi. When the driver, seeing his bloody state, refused to take him, he threw a grenade at the taxi. The grenade damaged the vehicle and mildly injured the driver. Police officers who responded to the blasts then tried to stop Moradi, who tried to escape by throwing another grenade at them. The grenade bounced off a tree and back at him, exploding and severing both his legs.[4]

You can still find the video on liveleak I think.

Attached: 1547037181030.jpg (1200x630, 97K)

based

>daddy dies
>butcher all journalists in embassies
>gets cheered by westerners
ah, such progress.

>gets cheered by westerners
What are you talking about? The Western media was 100% anti-MBS the entire time, because as journalists they are obviously more anti-journalist-murder than they are anti-Turkey

still nothing done about this and all your politicians smile at the prince. lel.

Attached: 1553486656539.gif (403x369, 167K)

>all your politicians
this is not equal to what you initially said

>gets cheered by Westerners

American politicians aren't as diplomatic as they should be (look at the American ambassador to Germany and the Netherlands, and look at Trump) but there are ~450 politicians and then there's 310 million American citizens. American politicians can't directly attack the Saudis until wind/solar/nuclear energy is a sufficient replacement for their oil. It's a simple geopolitical reality.

The sad situation is that, due to the resources they are sitting on, they can outright kill journalists and no one can effectively stop them.

>jailing and torturing f*minists is bad

Attached: b77a1765fc5c7a53465969bb27eac822fbd540c29af0d8e2d19ac870449ad54e.jpg (378x378, 31K)

no

If you're a liberal faggot and visit Saudi Arabia you're a hypocrite of the highest order.

USA unironically doesnt need any more oil as far as i ve read in general.

i really dont like erdomeme but he really did fuck over saudis this time pretty good.

>USA unironically doesnt need any more oil as far as i ve read in general.
We don't, but since oil is
>traded on the global market as a commodity
>our currency is stabilized by it, the petrodollar, since oil is traded in $USD
>there are so many other industrial applications of oil such as plastic that even food production is affected
that oil is so important to the global economy that the Saudis wield a disproportionate amount of power right now.

This is also why Russia, China, and the USA are currently breathing down Venezuela's neck, getting ready to whip their dicks out. What I find weird though is that the USA is the least involved power right now, even though we have most of the oil refineries capable of processing shitty Venezuelan oil (it really is low-quality)

>i really dont like erdomeme but he really did fuck over saudis this time pretty good.

You are right, he did everything correct to maximize damage to the Saudis. The problem is, the Saudis are so firmly implanted in the international energy order that it would take a nuclear holocaust or green energy revolution to displace them. Like I said, one journalist's life isn't going to upend the energy system. It sucks and it is dishonorable. I wish it weren't like this

Those are some pretty big assumptions

it doesn't get more based than this

alri cletus, wasn't planning on going anyways but thanks for sharting out your opinion

I'm Hispanic and voted Hillary. Got any other projections Becky?

>I'm Hispanic
which means the name Cletus is even more appropriate

>Hillary
Neoliberal warmongers are peak liberal so I dunno what you are complaining about amigo.

>>gets lynched by the mob
You're delusional. Unironically, no saudi hates him.

this guy has such a smug face holy shit
literally the 'look at me pretending not to be evil' kind of face.

Speak for yourself Saud Al Qahtani

What kind of subhuman are you?

1- Oil has been making less and less of the country's yearly revenues for quite sometime now
2- Majority of our Oil, and the oil & nautral gas in the gulf, goes to India, China, Japan, and SK.

>Mabahith giving me (you)s

Attached: 1553114680287.gif (607x609, 821K)

>1- Oil has been making less and less of the country's yearly revenues for quite sometime now
That is the smart thing to do, because oil obviously isn't going to last forever

>2- Majority of our Oil, and the oil & nautral gas in the gulf, goes to India, China, Japan, and SK.
It's still traded in $USD which is my point here

>It's still traded in $USD which is my point here
Ah, I see.

>le mabahith is in every corner meme
Are you the ahsa user?

Attached: 1489164985815s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

we ll butcher wahabis again like the good old days.

Lol I'm not a dumbass. Never will I go to Africa or an Arab country.

Muay Thai warrior don't fear the Muslim

Yeah what do you produce besides oil?

sand apparently

>No culture
>No history
>No monuments
What would I see there? Desert? Souless skyscrapers? Fuck off.

>see other country for culture
Weeb virgin tier. Nation geographic>>>>human "culture"

If even the Saudis with internet are this clueless about their own damn country... Hoooo boy yall are fucked

>Mabahith
aren't you supposed to be scared lol

I personally like this guy. Seems "liberal" but not too liberal. Take more of our mallus and tamils and you'll all be fine.

t. Jared Kushner