My mom has €7 left to last the entire week

My mom has €7 left to last the entire week.

Attached: 0cf.jpg (320x257, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OVptq3uvP2s?t=595
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How come?

do you have enough food to last the rest of the week?

Your mom should start selling that ass.

Lots of debt and she is only a cleaning lady but went trough an operation and can't work right now.

That sucks man, do you have a job? Hope you the best.

You should work to help your mother user

No, it's €7. Barely enough for 1 meal. My sister is here too. It never got this bad but seems we won't be able to eat for a few days.

7 packs of noodles and cigs to remove appetite

Does Belgium not have welfare benefits for shit like this

buy a big sack of rice, its what poor people do here

apply for welfare

I try but I was a videogame addicted incel and fucked up my education.

Get knife and at the evening when it went dark go and take away some wallets from late strangers.

Maybe sell some stuff, phones usually sell quick.

Buy legumes

with seven eurs you can buy 14 kg of pasta from discounts . With 14 kg of pasta you can eat for a months and more

Attached: Без названия (1).jpg (238x212, 7K)

This is why capitalism is bad.

get a job and give her some money you fucking loser

get a job, it's not like you live in Spain

Does Belgium have food banks? If so, maybe you can go there.

how in the fuck this even possible in the western europe

calm down you fucking sperg

Don't you have a local food bank? Do you go to church? Churches here frequently run programs to help people in this kind of situation.

Go to work right now. You can do any factory job.

>2019
>factory jobs

How the fuck do you afford internet?

Feel bad user, here these dubs will help you

Based pasta poster

get a job you leech

are you that belgian who has aspirations to become a pro esports player?

>In Indonesia internet is luxury thing

I have a job you fucking retard

also he must be under 29 to get any kind of job ( at least in shitaly)

Fuck

>OP is an incel burnout with no skills who leeches off his mother
>Blame capitalism

Capitalism didn't make this man unemployed, his choices did.

You might be surprised on how many factory jobs there are

fuck that sucks
good luck man

Food bank is a joke here. We applied for it but it's only open 2 times a month and sometimes they don't even have anything.

Also to the people saying get a job obviously I'm trying. But I think being a 24 year old without any diploma or experience does not leave a good impression to employers reading my mails. Maybe 1-2% respond to them.

Buy 7 milky way bars.

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfOOc8UGPacvZ1DCcc1e5yjE5aRBKSMDvh1OGiFH540Z8jqujjbg.jpg (310x163, 8K)

Sell some stuff that you don't need or get a job fag.

>feel the need to defend an econmic system by talking shit about some random guy on the internet
sad state of you

>his choices are not a result of the capitalist environment.

you need some historical determinism in your life

THIS is based

>Yeah goy go slave your life away at a backbreaking job that pays below minimum wage, dont forget you work 12 hours a day

go to the Caritas, Mohammed, they'll help you even if you are muslim

Haha yes. I'm trying to sell my League account right now actually. Maybe I can use part of it to buy some food.

>by talking shit about some random guy on the internet

OP literally said himself that he's an incel who played video games all day and failed his education, are you dense? He just repeated what OP said himself.

30 here why do they keep asking for young people ?

Then go to a staffing agency, and they will help you find a job, but will take a cut of your paycheck every week. It's better than nothing.

In Finland you would go to food bank where they will give you bag of food.
Observe this procedure from this documentary -> youtu.be/OVptq3uvP2s?t=595

Better than starving and being homelEss for sure

And so you feel the need to rub it in? Then again empathy is not the strong suite of you autists

Attached: 1552679579460.jpg (550x422, 35K)

idk im over 30 and im doomed, government smakes laws that give money to those who employ under 30 ppl, so they only hire them basically

Man, easy way to get some money - get knife, don't kill anybody, just intimidate late strangers, they will give you their cash. Europeans are sissy pussies, they will easily give away everything you want. Just don't take mobile, police will find you by them. Also don't take valuables, like watches or jewelry, unless you know where to sell it. Only cash. Also good idea to catch people near ATMs.

he’s an incel, sure, but you’re an even bigger incel for defending the system and ignoring the fact I was refering to the debt his mom is in.

yes, we suffer in the first world

user go shop lifting, I'm serious since it's not that hard just use some common sense
>.t been shoplifting in supermarkets since I was a kid

Give me your PayPal I'll send you €50

What a retarded fucking law.

Move out.

bullshit, Caritas in Spain has a lot of food, I have given them food when they collect it in the supermarket

how much seed and feed can that buy you?

I can pay you €5000 if you let me marry your sister so that I can get EU visa. What do you say about that?

timestamp 9:55

Rice & beans are unexpensive and super nutritious. People without money eat it here because they need, and the monyed because they like.

Attached: oi-8818242.jpg (1200x794, 139K)

I will like to help donate as well..

What if his sister is like 12?
>Pakistan
Oh, never mind.

Could try. Every store has an alarm though and full of cameras. Most you can take is some shitty candy, not actual food.

Fuck off, gypsy

I think one of the reasons is because younger people are more complacent and don't have as high demands for a decent wage. I'm 29 and coworkers told me this might be the last or second-to-last season they'll let me back in to the hotel I work in Crete.

>but you’re an even bigger incel for defending the system and ignoring the fact I was refering to the debt his mom is in.

He said his mom is a cleaning lady which clearly isn't a well paying job, and has to pay bills and feed 3 mouths including herself, him and his sister. Again what do you expect to get out possibly the lowest tier job which pays jack shit and any brain damaged ape could work?

i rather starve to death than work 12 hours for 10€ and with a boss over my head

I've see people fund stupider shit. Consider a gofundme.

Fuck off incel, there's nothing wrong with stealing from giant companies making billions in profits while giving nothing to their exploited employees
Let alone all the resource pillaging and pollution they engage themselves in

[email protected]

I'm not going to fuck her or anything. I just want a permanent way out of here.

also, but the real reason is they have tax cuts for under 30 ( at least here). Stupid laws

Fucking gypsy begar neet faggot larp

I work, but I still live with and leech off mammy for only £50 a month

Attached: 05XP-Floridagaymug-jumbo-v2.jpg (511x767, 62K)

Ooh, it is that easy to get money on Jow Forums?
Should give it a try next time too.

do you really have 5000 euro?

I'm 174cm I don't think I will intimidate anybody. I have a knife though.

i don't get this, does you mother makes you pay 50£ to live with her? LMAO

redpilled

One of the most generous welfare systems anywhere in the world, not the fault of the system if little Mehmed and Fatima here are Nigeria-tier poorfags.

I'm empathetic. It's horrible that he and his family are in that situation, but that doesn't mean it's not the result of choices that he made. Hopefully he can make better choices in the future so that this kind of thing doesn't happen again.

Start streaming on Twitch this instant. Even if you get only 20 euros in a week it will make a difference for food.

>tf
>tp

Before I send this money I need op to prove he's not a nigger or something

I don't ask anything. But if people offer then why not. I'm just venting.

I'm white and I already went to ocmw and they gave us nothing except some food that was gone after 2 days.

electricity and internet cost more

Yeah. I make good money here but I need a way out of here when shit hits the fan in this country.

>choices happen in a vacuum without any external factors having an influence at all
This is what religious and neo-liberal fags believe

kek

Every wage should be liveable, dumb incel.
I don’t get why you incels hate poor people so much.

If you really do end up sending anything thank you so much man.

Attached: 20190325_125845.jpg (4128x2322, 2.78M)

Bruh oh no no, I'd understand if you were being discriminated against for being brown, but how can one possibly be white and THIS poor? In the 16th richest cunt on the globe?

inb4 ban

Internet he has anyway and electricity is cheap

Yeah it's terrible that his Mom has no skills and is being dragged down by her useless adult son who plays video games all day. It's not employers fault that the dude has no skills or qualifications to do anything useful. I grew up poor as well, but then I learned a skill and I get paid for that skill. It's as simple as that.