I just got back fron the library. As promised, I took out the book about France. I also took out a few othe books

I just got back fron the library. As promised, I took out the book about France. I also took out a few othe books.

Attached: IMG_4153.jpg (4024x1201, 809K)

If you are really interested in astronomy I can recommend you Space Engine and Universe Sandboy for PC.

What's that?

>those books

Are you reading kids books? Those are like

Sandbox*
>Universe Sandbox (it's on Steam):
There you can do some experiments regarding stellar objects like throwing planets/stars at each other, increasing/lowering their temperature to the extreme, making your own solarsystem, do terraforming and a bunch more. Just watch some gameplay vids on yt.

>Space Engine (you can download it on their website):
There you can explore our universe and I mean with exploring that you can simply fly to a real solarsystem (Kepler 22 for example) and look how the planets there (might) look like. The looks of the objects are based on their composition and vice versa. You can also land on neutron stars, dive into blackholes, search for life and do a bunch of other stuff. It's really nice to relax and vent some stress and the picures/graphics are top tier

These aren't kids books, these are from the library at my school.
Huh, those sound pretty cool. Thanks for telling me about them.

they look more like dvds to me

Man, libraries should have video games or something this shit looks sleep

I went to a library for the first time in my life a few days ago, I did a 180 and went back home. Every seat was occupied by an old person spacing out, reading the newspaper or sleeping, I also saw some homeless guys sleeping. It was a depressing sight.

vagrancy at the library? that's disruptive!

Homeless are also people and public libraries have no any reason to decline homeless from reading books.

they don't care about books, the library is a place to hang out for them, eat food, and talk loudly with other bums

They were not reading. Did you even read what I wrote? The old farts were sleeping, spacing out or reading the newspaper. I went there to read Dracula and had to go back home because I didn't find a single empty chair.

oh cool, interesting book for sure, what made you pick it up?

You can't get book at home with you in Japan?
Here in Russia in public libraries, you can get most of books, except probably rare or expensive ones, with you for some period, I don't know for how long, maybe something around week, and you can prolong it by phone couple of times.

I'm into gothic literature. I've been marathoning all the essentials of the genre: Frankenstein, The Phantom of the Opera, Dracula, I'm currently reading The Monk; The Castle of Otranto and The Mysteries of Udolpho are in my backlog.

that wasn't his meaning, he meant that he intended to study the book at the library instead of at his home

reread his post

He didn't say he wanted to read book in library, he said he left because all seats were occupied. So if there option to get book at home is available, I would surely use it, if I was him.

>I went there to read Dracula

Proud of you

Attached: 1553428324967.jpg (400x465, 17K)

The book is mine. I went to the library with my copy of Dracula because I my works from home and sometimes is difficult to focus when she's making phones call and saying "ONEGAISHIMASU!" out loud. I was seeking a new environment to read; I usually go to a small Starbucks in Futakotamagawa, but I can't keep spending money on drinks.

Because my wife works*

They do. At my town's public library, they have a large selection of movies you can take out and a small corner dedicated to console games.
What's wrong with that? Also, how old are that you have never been to library before? I'm only eighteen and I had to go there for research for projects at school.
I would say thanks in French but I have no idea how.

Ah, okay. I remember one period in my life I was going to a mall to hide from people and read book. There were benches around and you always can find one free, and people roaming around are don't care about you.

a mall is likely to be too noisy

>how old are that you have never been to library before?
24. I don't like to borrow books, I'd rather buy them. That's why I've never been in a library.

I know one library in Moscow popular with mentally disturbed people. They come and sit on public computers all day, watching vids on youtube and using dating sites. They even fight (verbally) among themselves over it sometimes. One middle aged man, rather poor by the look of it, came in and started practically begging someone to let him sit on the computer: "you've been sitting here all day and I just came from work". No one relented, so he sit down on a stool, took out a cask of ice cream and started eating. I kid you not.
These people are such a sorry sight, so I tend to only go to libraries where they have reading halls without public computers.

These look like boring ass books desu.

>I don't like to borrow books, I'd rather buy them. That's why I've never been in a library.
I understand that thought process. I only started use the library for books about information, I buy everything else (except manga, LNs, and comics). Also, are you the Argentine that's living in Japan?

>I know one library in Moscow popular with mentally disturbed people. They come and sit on public computers all day, watching vids on youtube and using dating sites
mentally disturbed people in russia are based and redpilled

The stoic half Russian half Polish only reads Tolstoy.

Attached: 1552851304122.jpg (600x450, 20K)

those really are laughably small books. the sort you will find in a kindergarten or first grade classroom