Watch it polish scum and Russians

Watch it polish scum and Russians

Many times you bent your knee to us

Attached: SvensktImperium.png (1280x1159, 519K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Gold_Coast
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol

Still seething, sweedoid?

Attached: 1518964594884.jpg (1450x919, 1007K)

Seething Muhammad who lost everything

Attached: 1815label.jpg (689x524, 162K)

Explai why you kicked Zygmunt off Swedistani throne again?

Baltics will join Sweden again soon.

More buthurt vassal states

Attached: SvenskaImperiet.png (1280x1408, 448K)

Do you realise that you are mentally ill?

He's fucking around for attention

Reminder that the "swedish" cavalry was mainly finnish. There is a reason why the proverb "swedes fight bravely to the last finn" exsists.

>50% of all germans died
holy based

Watch yourself traitor filth
Yet you still lost

There's a reason you learning Swedish in school Pekka

1. Never heard of this proverb
2. Finland is Russian clay

Yes very based

Attached: 1550323574395m.jpg (1024x548, 82K)

You are irrelevant to this world

Attached: 1553309808032.jpg (640x497, 41K)

>Vasa
That fool was promptly kicked out together with polish dogs. And both PLC and Sweden got their shit pushed in in following century.

Watch out before Unternehmen Weserübung 2.0 comes to get your brown ass

Seethe. We flew your flags but we were never part of you. You needed us but we never needed you. Deep down you always knew it too.

wtf I love sweden now

Eastern European filth all United in their hate

And the offspring of one

Orcish people and nothing else

Lowly in intelligence

Their minds... Non existant

Pathetic

Attached: 1542743172109.png (1549x894, 86K)

>There's a reason you learning Swedish in school Pekka
Because you're one people.

Attached: georg_terras.jpg (1080x1577, 419K)

Woah harsh words from someone who didn't have the balls to do anything while his country was used like the bitch it was in WW2. Keep seething Abdullah

Definition of a Nordic changes all the time to fit their orangeskinned narrative. They are subhuman mutts without sense of belonging. Egyptians? NORDIC. Romans? NORDIC. Greeks? NORDIC. Their East Euro neighbours? Nah, some brachycephalic mongoloid spawn.

They are retarded and you can't reason with them. After all, they are only fishermen and poor ones at that, Norwegians left their shithole and went to America because of famines and they weren't welcomed there with open arms, instead Anglos mocked them for being squareheads. Their viking legacy is nothing either. They got terrorized at Baltic by Slavic and Baltic pirates so much, that they had to leave for England and Frankia lool. Losers. Such is life and legacy of a Scandinigger.

Attached: swedeshits.jpg (497x325, 37K)

Lmao I can't believe the amount of Polish and German butthurt ITT
Good job Sven

You only exist because Lenin let you

Reminder that 30 years war is largely credited to finnish horsemen and their finnhorses. Imagine being so weak that the greatest troops your nation ever had were actually mercenaries of another ethnicity.

Attached: hackapells.png (617x598, 38K)

>my finnopithicus ass is on FIIIIIREEEEEEE

Attached: swedish_flag.jpg (1200x750, 85K)

does this mean we're Nordic now, Sven?

>born too late to rape german women during the 30 year old war
>born too early to rape women during the race war
>born just in time to watch your entire country get raped

Attached: 1544604751689.png (492x449, 144K)

>born too early to rape women during the race war
Abdullah, you will be the one getting raped

Yes yes.

>his "navy" lost to icelandic fishing trawlers

Attached: winter+continuation.png (647x469, 30K)

Turn of the VPN you mongrell

A true Sweden knows his worth

Needs not to have the approval of children

Needs not the approval of western Propaganda

No doubt I'll have to cast you out

Attached: NordicsMiddleeast.jpg (4696x5384, 3.06M)

>this English
Yikes

>this layer of wewuzzing
This isn't even nigger-tier anymore. Just straight up abbo.

are u mentally ill

>winter+continuation
>Muh kd
Reminder that you lost both

Ahahahaha. Sven, go prep the bull.

Based boomer is back again I see

Tell me this, did your gains outweigh your losses during the winter war? If you answered no, then you lost the war. It doesn't matter if you technically won the war, if you lost more than you gained

Attached: 070918747839124.jpg (640x512, 35K)

Soviets goal was to invade and annex all of Finland, did you achieve it? Finlands goal was to defend our land and stay independent, did we achieve it?

Attached: iu[1].jpg (610x896, 72K)

7 Götiska Emperier ...

Attached: 1398.jpg (400x600, 26K)

Yeah, and the Swedish kings were known in the history as the worst and most stupid.

Thanks for your contribution. The mongoid Saami genes did not turn out to be good for us.

Pammppuulammppii, why are you posting fake image. This is German Soldier near Leningrad.

Witnessed

Based.

>Soviets goal was to invade and annex all of Finland
The conflict began after the Soviets sought to obtain some Finnish territory, demanding among other concessions that Finland cede substantial border territories in exchange for land elsewhere, claiming security reasons—primarily the protection of Leningrad, 32 km (20 mi) from the Finnish border.
>did you achieve it?
Oh yeah, what's more is that we took over 10% of your territory and still own it to this day
>Finlands goal was to defend our land and stay independent, did we achieve it?
Yeah i guess you could say so. Partly

Soviets could annex whole Finland, at the end of the war finnish army almost collapsed.

Hello Sweden, I just want to tell you you are orc looking mongrels. Have a nice day.

Attached: 1550675551963.png (634x775, 359K)

That kid looks more chinky than the chinkiest Finnoid. WTF

How does that make it a fake image?

Your goal was to annex, you failed at it, it was beyond your resources to accomplish. Both the allies and axis saw you as lesser beings ever since. Gaining Karelia is a sorry excuse for a consolation prize in comparison, but if that's what you have to do to lull yourself to sleep at night, then sure, by all means, carry on.

Why didn't you do it then, it was your goal from the get-go anyway. Kek.

Attached: iu[2].jpg (474x395, 41K)

At least post proper picture, Antti Lakkuuppiippulakki. Lots of Finns also frozen over during this war and you lost the war.

Reminder:
>King Charles X Gustav of Sweden made this one of his reasons to go to war with Denmark. After the Treaty of Copenhagen in 1660 Cabo Corso Castle was to be returned to Swedish administration: However it then was revealed that Carloff's associate Samuel Schmidt or Smith had already sold the colony in April 1659 to the Dutch West India Company on his own, and had disappeared with the gold to Angola.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Gold_Coast

Attached: 1551694920913.jpg (499x453, 81K)

Don't you have a stall to brush, russian bootlicker?

Attached: 115830_r500.jpg (500x357, 31K)

More children in here in need of discipline

Of which I would gladly give you

With a firm iron hand

As one should

kinky

>post truth
>how dare you, bootlicker!
Anyways, I don't see how any Russian could argue the Winter War wasn't a total disaster, and that Stalin shouldn't have been shot for all the lives lost during it, and the later wars that followed.

Your "iron hand" was always finnish, ironically led by Torsten Stålhandske from Porvoo.

ITT: WE WUZ KANGZ

First sensible post under your flag. It's hard to say we lost the war when your ultimate goal was to annex and we fought to keep our independence. We achieved what we fought for, you didn't. We could afford to lose Karelia to keep the rest of Finland but I don't think you could afford losing all the men and your credibility, especially not at that time. It was largely Stalins fault indeed, lucky for us, not so much for you.

Reminder that the Ukrainian Cossacks lost their independence because they joined the war on the Swedish side and the Swedish King was an awful grand strategist

>swede hires finnish mercenaries
>employ finnish mercenaries
>finnish mercenaries are victorious
>swede rejoices, successful for the first time
>ff centuries
>wewuzzing on a mongolian basketweaving board
Is there anything more pathetic than a Swede?

Well, to be fair, an annexation, even with bigger losses, seems like the only rational option, because the relationships between the two countries were already fucked, and a Finnish-German alliance was inevitable, so at least removing Finnish army out of the picture could've helped things a bit.

Swedes and Finns use to be pretty based.

What i learned from Jow Forums is that Northern Germs are butthurt and have massive inferiority complex because they never had any relevant Empire.

>Poltava

Attached: 1553462932963.jpg (251x242, 15K)

it's called a pyrrhic victory you seething biased butthurt belt member. It's still a victory.

>Poltava

Attached: 1544516295514.jpg (1154x1062, 130K)

STOP FUCKING STOP AND DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

Attached: wojak cries.png (1070x601, 463K)

I, for one, welcome my nordic overlords.

thanks for the help my brother

posy boipussy

Hakkapellita were just skirmishing light cavalry. They weren't elite troops by any means. The elite cavalry were Livdragonerna, they were heavy cavalry made up of Swedish nobles.

Too soon