What's it like being alpha in your country?

alpha privilege in america

Attached: 418844.webm (360x640, 987K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/5DfYDPosRzSu.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imagine...

God gave us HPV to punish these vile shit-munchers

Is this what they did before toilet paper?

alphas here dont suck on women, women suck on them instead

Based

>Kneeling
>Licking her ass
>She's even faced your way
Cuckius maximum

god I wish that were me (eating ass)

What's the point in licking the anus of a woman?
Or anyone at all. I mean I'd want to put my dick in there but not my tastebuds.

fag

Of course the t*rk is more interested in eating shit than any Austrian or even German

this

they've been forced to eat russian and british ass so much that they've become sexually attracted to it

is licking pussy beta? i kind of want to do it to a girl (when I get a gf) but i don't want to put myself into a submissive position

>when I get a gf
Will you tho ?

i think i can pull it off

Never lick pussy unless you want to be her bitch.

but what if i'm into it? what if we were to 69 each other?

If you have a small dick you have no other options if you don't want her to leave you

>mfw ass eating is slowly becoming mainstream

Attached: 1552855780823.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Having a small dick is pretty beta, so go ahead and eat pussy.

The Romans thought it was beta

Attached: eat3.jpg (640x550, 176K)

i'm familiar with that. but they also thought that shoving your dick down another man's throat against his will was the most alpha thing ever

Imagine if she dropped a big fat log in his mouth haha

it literally is

God, I wish that would be me ( the guy).

Best post of this thread

Attached: 1533350549440.gif (400x246, 1.95M)

Yes. Back in old america, the senate employed strong men to suck women's flatulence. It was believed that woman's air buttocks holds spiritual power equal to those like the Vestal Virgins of Rome.

Licking women body is totally gay

Not if you’re good. They go immobile and are at your mercy

>God’s got nothing to do with it

Attached: 32913FD9-AA34-419A-A6B4-C0940422929E.png (500x586, 107K)

seriously hate normies

>imagine being so closeted that you’re afraid of facefucking your enemies into submission

Attached: D25B6327-F131-4BFA-9F5B-35778C10D98D.jpg (480x480, 46K)

This is my actual dream

Just eating the ass of random hot women in public

this

there's a vaccine for it. highly recommended if you live eating pussy

>Literally jewish virus

Did he really lick her asshole or he just gave a quick cat lick to drink the booze ? I mean they know each other ?

>tf
>tp

He 100% work for man ?

eating ass is hot but only when the girl is white and young

a.uguu.se/5DfYDPosRzSu.webm

very krautpilled

mfw I eat my gf's pussy and ass then fuck them both raw

Attached: 1413490176842.gif (193x217, 43K)

felt a bit of nationalistic pride coming over me seeing this hosted on a swedish domain

must now go repent

If you like eating ass, you have a scat fetish and you are mentally ill.

Attached: ass_eater.jpg (866x1390, 154K)

then get stds

If she had any I'd have gotten sick by now

Attached: 1383890250222.jpg (396x385, 41K)

some stds don't show any symptoms. some can you make you get cancer or become infertile.

it covers the most common strains, you can do it even if you're already infected
it's a very good investment

Based

I don't know, maybe it's a crazy idea:
What if a giant black dude just had anal sex with her, and there still is intestine mucus and jizz around the anus.
Oh, our alpha male is having such a treat.

Attached: heres-an-option-3380293.png (500x466, 77K)

Attached: 1553531511247.webm (380x232, 82K)

>eating ass
Hi :), LGBTQ Non-Binary Woman Here, pronouns: She, Her. Read your post and initially I felt sad, but after some thought I have concluded that what you are the epitome of what a feminist man should be. don't feel sad, you have done what very few men will ever do=stop rape and the propensity of rape, entirely.
Sometimes a woman doesn't want a man who can hurt them. you are the best friend to a woman, a brother in Feminism.
Sometimes a woman wants a male to be like a brother to take care of her with no way of hurting her, that is the role some men should strive to be, especially feminist men.
Sometimes woman want to take a dangerous man into her bed and have his children, but not spend her entire life with him and would like the harmless man she can go home to, like a teddy bear.
My husband and I have have been feminists for 5 years and have never had sex, I have had sex with numerous men, and he accepted it, because I come to him for comfort and companionship.
I have gotten pregnant with one of my lovers and my husband will be signing on the birth certificate, I believe some men are destined to fulfill that role and you should embrace it.

based

and this is presumably somewhere warm, possibly in the summer, so her asshole must be all sweaty and musty

Only high test alphas enjoy ass eating

fuck off beta manlets

>Only high test alphas enjoy ass eating
Is that what you tell yourself while ingesting the blood and cum-stained fecal particles?

>only high test alphas enjoy eating unwashed std-ridden sweaty assholes

so you assume every girl has stds and never washes or what?

Her father must be proud.

>assuming some sweaty thot at a beach party has a clean non-used asshole

Oh no no no no the absolute state of wh*te “man”

I am rock hard now

>implying the God is not a Jew
He literally called the first man Adam

well think about it.. if he's too afraid to bite it off then he has submitted.

>I don't know what are condoms and medicine!
'murica posters being 'murica posters, as usual.

The vaccine is for serotypes 32, 36, 11 and 18 which cause Cervix cancer, not the hundred rest.

>condoms
>for eating ass
The plastic bags your kids choke in are not condoms, simian.

He meant the square one : Dental Dam

You're ignoring the medicine part, aberrácion.

pussy is too good to worry about serothings

Just imagine being this much of an insecure faggot

>this thread is still up

based jannie

bump

>ate ass once
>tasted like battery acid
>took forever for the girl to cum
>tongue was super sore afterwards
>never again

If you're doing something sexually to to a girl because you crave her approval, it's beta. If you're doing it because you like it, or because you want to pleasure her without worrying caring about whether she'll give you good boy points, that's a mentally balanced guy.

In terms of dominance and submission, even having your dick sucked can be submissive if she's very much in charge of the whole interaction with you meekly following along. Like, imagine a scared virgin teen guy getting his dick sucked by a confident pro, that's not a dominant guy.

based swedebro

That's bullshit and comes from insecurity. It's more why you're doing something than the act itself

if you pin them down and go harvey weinstein mode while making her flail around then you're good

It's beta but you are a beta so you should do it

This entire post is unironic btw

I got it, got the Gardasil vaccination, it covers more strains than cervarix. Was expensive, £430 for three shots over about 6 months, but I think it's worth it. People are so promiscuous these days, most girls you end up with are gonna have had previous sex partners, and if you go down on them you can get HPV in the throat. Still a virgin mind you. Sad!

any cure lads?

asking for a friend haha

That's American literature.

wtf i hate girls now

>website blocked due to trojan
nigger

You can't cure HPV, you have to get the vaccine before you contract it. But if you have one strain, it's good to get the vaccine because it can protect against other strains

theyre pretty tho

it's over for me then, I have been getting regular outbreaks for over a decade

They have HPV vaccines now.

God needs to smite them like in Sodom and Gommorah.

Hey

At least you had fun

then unblock it you literal boomer

It feels good for the woman and your more likely to put your dick in there after.

I think it's gross but I do it so she is more willing to do weird shit that I'm into.

Probably a little of both. My friend used to hang out with his college's rugby team. They guy and girl rugby team had a joint party where the rugby dykes started chugging beer this way.

>eating ass, you have a scat fetish
Do you think people walk around with shit smeared on their asses?

I'm not stupid enough to think an asshole is entirely clean