Do first worlders assume that we third worlders are ignorant, uneducated or obnoxious by default...

Do first worlders assume that we third worlders are ignorant, uneducated or obnoxious by default, or you give us the benefit of the doubt? (No mean to offend or sound aggressive in any way, just curious)

Attached: 6834575462346.png (564x797, 525K)

I assume that you are CUTE and want to cuddle

I think most posters on Jow Forums judge you based on your posts.

Depends if you're african or not. In my experience third worlders are pretty neat. For some reason so many struggle to understand the concept of an analogy though, no idea why.

Just stupid is all.

why isn't Mexico safety place and don't officials dedicate their dignity and lives to duty to finish off Mafias, that's why people assume third world and even people goof and collapse in the first place

No, in fact I assume the opposite. Third worlders here are likely to be more intelligent and potentially also wealthier. To speak English in Latin America necessitates a certain level of wealth and prestige to afford a good private education.

Am I considered as 3rd worlder?

Shut up.

kek

Funny, that's what I assume about scandinavians ;)

Analogies tend to be very region-specific in nature. Americanisms like 'feeling under the weather' (feeling sad) makes absolutely no sense in spanish. We have our very own idiomatic examples that can't but get lost in translation, though

Real life isn't a movie... Good doesn't always beat evil, I guess... It's a very depressing fact of life...

Yeah exactly this but i do assume this
>ignorant, uneducated or obnoxious by default
of USA posters

Depends on what definition you're using. Cold war definition means you're second worlder. These days the colloquial meaning of the world is more tied to wealth, so Russia would technically be first world.

Russia is not wealthy
Russia is third world

Then why the fuck western European girls don't want to talk to me on interpals? Is it because of Ural is too far, or I look like non-european (actually I look European with slight Turkic mixture), or the media says muh Russia third world? I don't understand lol.

yes u all dumdum

First-world gang rise up! Flex on the unfortunate

Attached: dbccba00d32a33c959a6d0b48dcd51bc.jpg (512x358, 30K)

Based

>western European girls don't want to talk to me on interpals
because you are ugly

if you're from Moscow, you're 1st world.
otherwise, you're a 3rd world shithole dweller

Nooo not you, Finland, you're one of my favorites

F-fuck you, nigga, nobody even cares about Denmark

Attached: 9845766342643.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

You motherfuckers think I'm a dumdum. UTICA, NEW YORK! YEEAAAAH!

be proud while you can, plebs. You'll be replaced with software or some automatic assembly system soon. And your 1st world status won't save your sorry ass.

I'm not ugly, and I don't live in Moscow, but my city is 1 million populated, it's more than in most of European cities. And when a Russian city has 1 million or more, it means that this is still the 1st world.

>it means that this is still the 1st world
aww, keep hiding from truth in you pitiful dilusions.

First worlders will be the first to die when IT happens

The canadian is right. Population is not a criteria to be first world or not. Russia is part of the G8 and has a very high Human Development Index, but I never hear anytone anywhere say they want to move to Russia, but all the contrary, russians seem to have a very ill reputation in general (sorry to say)

So, I never heard of Interpals before. It looks like facebook, but focused on learning a new language?

99.9% of third world's leaders are corrupt af.
and people in third world are victim of them.

Everybody loves us! Especially the Chinese

As long as the youths stay the fuck away from the capital and don't get some shitty arts degree or join up with a far left gang, I'd say we're on a fine track... unlike Sweden hahaha

... w-wat, "IT"??

im only kiddins i like everyone! [broiler]but youre still a bit of a dumdum[/skrillex]

That's good enough for me, we can be best friends now

What is wrong with Sweden, though? I thought they were the richest most prosperous scandi-country along with Norway? :O

Attached: yurucamp.jpg (1280x720, 421K)

It's like shit where thots are pretending to learn language but looking for big foreign cock

clock is ticking fir*Ties

Attached: day of rope.jpg (523x600, 112K)

Sweden has always been gay and the result of Sweden today is the proof

Glad you're finally admitting Turks aren't white

>the result of Sweden today is the proof
Proof of what? What you mean by Result?
Them being massive gays is no secret, though LOL

>don't officials dedicate their dignity and lives to duty to finish off Mafias
Who do you think the mafias are in Mexico?

Yes

No true Turk claims to be wh*Te

Attached: 1550055736204.jpg (960x1280, 227K)

Ar you the same mexicanon who made a thread about immigrants in europe?

Uncivilized savages, especially Africans.