PIECE

PIECE

Attached: 246A2E8A-4D93-41F2-AB32-0D14EEFA07A3.png (1200x600, 5K)

ILL (H)AEV UNO BEERO AND A LARGE SOSIG WIFF SUGAR CAUSE ME TIFF (H) UR' JOLLY BAD LASS

worst place in the world. boycott all british goods and services.

Attached: B4DEC807-0F53-4610-9513-B15011FC9377.jpg (688x788, 45K)

That's what everyone says until they get to see shitaly

no one is under the misaprehension that itay is great.

when someone says that britain is good they are LYING to you or have just never been here or have never left this shithole so they have nothing to compare it to.

At least your systems aren't malfunctioning every single day and yours isn't an underdeveloped country full of narrow-minded populists.

Soft Brexit, Hard Brexit
Massive pile of Sh*t
Sloppy Brexit, Messy Brexit
Quit, Quit, Quit

What political party do you support?

the system functions perfectly, the only problem is its set up to be evil and do evil. its all perfectly evil.

britain needs to be abolished.

My autism alerts every time I look at this flag.
Why are the red stripes so fucked?

>Lives on a council estate

Attached: Tosh.jpg (1181x897, 108K)

I am a chronic Italiaboo and let me tell you, even though I've beer been to your country, you are vreusfiful. I live you. You are special to me...

well, it was created by a load of artless stupid ugly people. thus the result is something that looks like it was puked out of an aids ridden whores mouth.

wrong again stupid faggot. im white and middle class. see? this is one of the british "people". they literally cannot think their way out of a wet paper bag. a complete moron, just like every motherfucker in this godforsaken shit pit.

I don't give a shit about Italy anymore because it's a rigged shit hole and to this day I'm more interested in American politics than my own country's. In regards to UK I'm all for Brexit but I can't deny that if I had been younger the withdrawal of UK from EU would have fucked me over big time since I play to give a shot at the Erasmus program and choose the UK out of all the countries.

*plan

So they know when it's being flown upside-down or back to front.

When you're pretending to be British on int you need to ensure you use British vocab, your Americanism' are shining through.

Attached: Cheers.jpg (400x400, 26K)

it shouldnt be flown anywhere. its embarrassingly crap just like the rest of this stupid country.

wat m8 just cuz i dont thpe lyk this m8 innit bruv. seriously, you are a prime example of why this country is shit, and was always shit.

I'm going to give you a bit of advice for future Brit posting. Replace faggot with cunt; moron with cunt and motherfucker with cunt.
You should be decent with that

congrats on finding a working proxy dylan

why would i TRY to sound british? it makes you sound like a parochial retard. people dont like reading it. shove it up your ASS FAGGOT.

oi m8 its impossible that anyone could disloike are great cuntry look at the food, the women and are boring scenery 'e must be using a proxy

Attached: 874A21F8-BC34-4BAD-A62C-C2B8276AE835.jpg (239x120, 21K)

Too easy, what's the actual point in putting on a proxy flag if you're not going to at least put in a bit of effort? Come on man, shocking scenes.

>lives some mediocre middle class estate existence
>wonders why his life is shit

cope harder. you stupid faggots. you can ad hom me all you like BRITAIN SHOULD BE ABOLISHED there you go, thats my message.
t. white br*t

based OP. i love watching hopelessly delusional impotent britcucks suffer

Me too. CAM ON INGERLAND SCARR A GOAL

Attached: 1525949707195.jpg (468x580, 38K)

look at this s*xon runtoid with his porcine complexion. british "people" make me sick