Is there a link between dark skin and how awful a country is?

Is there a link between dark skin and how awful a country is?

Attached: 1448086876847.jpg (613x617, 52K)

Define awfulness

no. because great britain is an absolute hellhole and the vast majority are white. everyone is just ignorant. not exactly stupid on paper, but just wrong about everything.

It's gotten progressively worse the browner it's gotten, no?

Yes

Yes, obviously. Stupid niggers.
&Every white country currently facing issues is only a hellhole because of libcucktards destroying their own country with faggot laws and weaponized immigrants

Attached: Hate_map.jpg (1200x966, 226K)

name NOT awful country in Africa

Rwanda

Attached: anon...png (241x209, 3K)

No look at eastern Europe

You can't argue with facts

Reckon most of it is better than France right now desu, coincidence?

How do you explain East Asia then?Obviously, they are not lighter than whites, and yet-those maps speak for themselves

questions like these are disingenuous. you already have the answer in your head and only want it reaffirmed.

They don't have dark skin

In what metric is Eastern Europe better than France?

For one they aren't full of niggers and islamic terrorism

Honestly, what even is considered dark skin?
Also what he said

Is there a link between wh*Toid skin and how cucked a country is?

Wow, countries with less dark skin people have less black people?
Also, Islamic terrorism is only a problem because Eastern Europe is too low value to be relevant to the terrorists

>Honestly, what even is considered dark skin?
Hahaha

Niggers are unironically better than slavs

So it's not a welfare state full of Africans, yeah exactly. It's a much nicer place to live. Nobody in their right mind would prefer France to a lot of semi shithole easter euro countries now.

>French flag
Makes sense KEK Nigger

Is this dark skin?

Attached: meghan-markle-008.jpg (1250x1785, 167K)

Exept the eastern euros who still move there in the hundreds of thousands right?

mayhaps

Yeah she's a mutt. Also probably a thief or something and ruined the legacy of based harry.

not really. the people NEED to be replaced. the whole country needs to be abolished. fuck them.

They are better than niggers and sandniggers by default don't kid yourself Mehmet.

How is Eastern Europe a much nicer place to live?
Their PPP is lower
Their murder rates are higher
Their H.I.V. rates are higher
Drug overdosage rates higher
Crime rates higher

Yeah, they have less black people and practically no Islamic terrorism, but so what?

Attached: verwirrter erntezeit apu.png (657x527, 110K)

>inverse correlation in Africa
>no correlation whatsoever for homicides and rape

Never questioned that

t.

Attached: ahahaha.jpg (837x959, 183K)

I guarentee France is much more dangerous for a white person now than eastern Europe. They don't even take a census on the muslim pederast rape gangs. People with dark skin are genetically predisposed to evil so the French cuckholds are covering up the reality. Anyone who's been to france knows.

theres also a link between how rich a state is and how liberal it is :)

it's whypepo's fault of course

I've been to Paris before, yeah, there were black people, but all they were doing was selling fake souvenirs.Actually, going to Paris was the reason why I realised Jow Forums was a load of bullshit in the first place.

And yeah, they don't have racial census, but the crime statistics are statistics and statistics don't lie.

nice strawman ad hom you dribbling canadian retard. im white you stupid faggot. britain is a piece of shit actually prove me wrong. oh wait, you cant.

The poimt is that the still choose to live here and in France instead of their homecountry

Attached: 1553510383842.png (1600x826, 46K)

Jow Forums is unfortunately right. Black people are theives and scam artists. Paris is one big nigger shithole. You probably didn't notice coming from singapoor

haha so pic related was you. Imagine being such a cuck. You're not white.

welfare state full of their own people. They already have a fifth column in France so it only makes sense. Dark skin equates to poverty, crime and such things.

Britain is grim, but it seems like you wouldn’t believe so if people gave you attention.

theres a link between good weather and dark skin

its an xvideo link of your mom

>I guarentee France is much more dangerous for a white person now than eastern Europe
These levels of delusion holy shit

BASED white hispanics keeping the Amerimutts flush with cash

You know it's true. I don't remember the last time a muslim drove down a bunch of Czech's or Poles and started a rape cabal there.

don't remember the last time it happened here either tbqh

Such a common occurrence probably doesn't stick out Habib

>If you don't like eastern euros you're a nigger
Kek tell that to the brits

>white hispanics
lol COPE

shit the fuck up you retard. stupid english piece of shit

Brits are cucks, and you don't have to like the slavs but to say niggers are anywhere near human is objectively wrong and cucked

I’m Scottish.

Mexico is more racially pure than muttland

Attached: Old Glory IN SHIT.jpg (600x442, 335K)

I think Czechia, Poland or Estonia is better than France. Depends on many factors though

might be a good idea to back up your words

I spend over a month in Paris every year, I have friends from Eastern Europe. Protip Paris is better. That's why no one wants to move to EE but France's population still grows, in fact.

>but France's population still grows,
Yeah it's like one big rap concert exploded. It's literally FULL of niggers

This desu. Western Euros are literally brainwashed Amerimutts at this point.

But why should I believe you???
I'm Asian, I was brought up to hate blacks and admire whites.
Initially, I was afraid of even walking near them because I was taught they were all bloodthirsty criminals
Yet, in all my travels
I have never met a black junkie
I have never met a black murderer
I have never even met a black beggar!
Were they poor?
Yes
And still, the only crime that I observed was them selling fake souvenirs
And you know what?
I have never had a Frenchman stop and point me in the right direction.
Yet it was a black guy that helped a lost tourist.

You want me to believe that Eastern European countries are better solely because they have less blacks?
Do you think a junkie won't rob you because you are white?
Wake up.

A black man "helped you with directions" he was probably setting you up for a robbery or trying that bracelet trap on you. I guarantee he was a criminal. His skin tells you all you need to know. Eastern Europe is better by default of not having people that look like human feces.

Attached: soon.png (286x311, 203K)

Yes, shitalians are brown shitholers

just as bad. scotland is just like england. it has all the same traits of shittiness.

Sound as.

Many of junkies are blacks tho

Color me surprised