Me and Korea

Me and Korea

Attached: couple-lineart-position-2.jpg (808x857, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mhs5OuYvRxA
fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Pauvre_Cœur_des_hommes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those boobs are Dokdo islands I guess

Me and France

Attached: 1554091500706.png (750x750, 690K)

Kys faggot

>tfw no japanese gf (male)

rude

Attached: d531ixk-d81ed91b-b2f3-4148-a1c3-87a40eef17b3.png (695x879, 306K)

I wish I could get a Japanese gf..
Am I gonna ever get one if I learn to speak Japanese and move to Japan? Or am I gonna be looked down on for being a Zainichi

me and France

Attached: France Portugal meme.png (830x804, 616K)

Are you English teachers?

but Japan hates those people...

Attached: Japan trannies.png (660x567, 330K)

Hello Brian in Korea and John in Japan! How is the Military/Teaching?

Moi à gauche, mon minet à droite

Attached: 1553089668597.jpg (1280x1024, 234K)

なんて可愛い...
En voici une autre; moi à droite, toi à gauche.

Attached: 1fa50794895e3732298e19cb8ae7cf79.png (1091x978, 776K)

Me and Finland

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Has she forgiven you for that time you imprisoned, raped and tried to brainwash her?

Japan is a yandere. I think Korea will forgive her

have sex

I want to with France, that's the point...

Attached: Portugal vs France.jpg (960x568, 200K)

>Euro 2016
How could you guys do this to us...?

Attached: 1553838233900.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

sorry but 2004 trauma

Attached: Batman no aeroporto Cristiano Ronaldo.webm (640x360, 1.38M)

>that webm
What am I looking at?

あああああ désolé de pas te remarquer... T'es assez actif aujourd'hui uwu j'ai absorbé some english lines in some eroge que je peux utiliser au jour du sport de chambre afin que je puisse enrichir notre amour verbalement...

l finally ordered Jean Christophe

Attached: 81uKKOf32yL.jpg (949x1500, 394K)

it was from the inauguration of Cristiano Ronaldo airport
it was a day full of memes and some guy showed up dressed as Batman

Attached: Cristiano Ronaldo is beautiful.jpg (907x960, 210K)

>désolé de pas te remarquer...
もう行ったかと思ったよ~。
>T'es assez actif aujourd'hui
C'est le week-end après tout... j'ai dormi jusqu'à 2 heures de l'après-midi comme un paresseux...
> j'ai absorbé some english lines in some eroge que je peux utiliser au jour du sport de chambre afin que je puisse enrichir notre amour verbalement...
それはお楽しみだ... ùwú
何のエロゲ?
>l finally ordered Jean Christophe
Oh right, you told me you wanted to read it a few weeks ago, but was intimidated by the sheer size of it. So how's it looking?
>some guy showed up dressed as Batman
Lel, that sounds pretty based ngl

Attached: 1545536531142.gif (218x157, 238K)

the whole thing was funny as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=mhs5OuYvRxA
based Cristiano

siiiiuuuuuuuu

Attached: luzhniki-stadium-moscow-russia-20th-june-2018-fifa-world-cup-football-group-b-portugal-versus-morocc (872x1390, 168K)

boy he doesn't skip leg day

Attached: Ronaldo Chad Stride.jpg (648x800, 100K)

>C'est le week-end après tout... j'ai dormi jusqu'à 2 heures de l'après-midi comme un paresseux...
Je veux regarder comment tu te réveilles à côté de toi...
>何のエロゲ?
je l'ai oublié... Je me demande comment je brumerai mon chaton héhéhé~ comme position de sport... Mais c'est secret en ce moment... l'm a spoiler but l can't spoil it for our Joyeuse uwu
>but was intimidated by the sheer size of it. So how's it looking
yees the total pages are more than 2000 in Japanese, and l usually spend 1 hour reading 50 pages, so technically it'll take 40 hours to finish reading it lol l'm a slow reader

Attached: 1555091577092.jpg (416x473, 27K)

What's the deal with the "siiuuu" thing anyway? Is it just "sim" with an added u sound?
Wouldn't surprise me, our football players do the same thing, like Pogba saying "mercé" instead of "merci"(but I'm pretty sure he didn't invent this one).
>Je veux regarder comment tu te réveilles à côté de toi...
君の腕の中で起きたい, while my face is against your chest.
I want to start the day with some of your headrubs and maybe a short morning kiss...
>Je me demande comment je brumerai mon chaton héhéhé~ comme position de sport... Mais c'est secret en ce moment... l'm a spoiler but l can't spoil it for our Joyeuse uwu
Ideally I'd like it to be something both romantic and with a lot of contact. I can't wait to learn what you've thought up, mon chou... *ナデナデ*
>l usually spend 1 hour reading 50 pages, so technically it'll take 40 hours to finish reading it lol l'm a slow reader
Isn't that fairly average? I think I'm about this fast too.

Attached: 1554650499066.jpg (632x800, 97K)

Me and Jow Forums

Attached: 1456744122562.jpg (498x420, 73K)

>I want to start the day with some of your headrubs and maybe a short morning kiss...
we daringly shut down blackout curtains, make our sense of time out of order on purpose and leave ourselves cuddled in euphoric slumber while lightly cuddling each other in the bed...
>Ideally I'd like it to be something both romantic and with a lot of contact. I can't wait to learn what you've thought up
mon idee est justee un cliché cependant mdr, mais le moins lublique et le plus らぶらぶ this time...
>contact
bien sur!
>Isn't that fairly average? I think I'm about this fast too.
for example my friend said he read Bakemonogatari in 2 hours while l spent 6 hours finishing it. maybe l absorb a bit more from it, but "better being brisk and sharp than slow and prudent".

最近なんの本読んだ?

Attached: 448a89fff47581adb4c9b675d0740f62-1.jpg (1226x580, 129K)

he just shouted SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM in a really weird way one time and the meme stuck around so he rolls with it

Attached: fã do ronaldo.jpg (640x640, 51K)

Attached: antihomo gook.png (863x827, 103K)

Sorry, something came up, I'll reply in 20 minutes or so mon cœur...

Attached: 1544691756141.jpg (525x447, 138K)

>tlannies

Attached: laughing darjeeling.jpg (524x550, 93K)

行ってらっしゃい

Attached: 451386487.jpg (1280x1819, 408K)

>we daringly shut down blackout curtains, make our sense of time out of order on purpose and leave ourselves cuddled in euphoric slumber while lightly cuddling each other in the bed...
That sounds amazing, mon chou... speaking of which, what do you like to eat in the morning? I have a fairly good idea of what Japanese breakfast is like, but even though I suck at cooking, I'd like to try making breakfast for you before you wake up.
>らぶらぶ
いいね... vanilla sex is best sex, after all.
>for example my friend said he read Bakemonogatari in 2 hours while l spent 6 hours finishing it. maybe l absorb a bit more from it, but "better being brisk and sharp than slow and prudent".
Ah well, personally when I read great writers, I end up reading slowly to fully appreciate the sheer beauty of their writing, their "tournures de phrases". Sometimes there's a masterfully written passage that makes you want to stop for a few seconds and read it again, right? It happens to me way too often.
>最近なんの本読んだ?
Well in high school, there's this book I was reading but dropped it because it bored me; Madame Bovary, you probably know it. I recently picked it up again and I'm around the beginning atm. I'm mostly just reading law manuals because the exams are nearing though. Oh and I haven't forgotten the books you recommended me a while ago, 人間失格 and 陰翳礼讃. I have them both(pirated) and I'll give them a read once I'm finally free for the year.
I just had to help my dad with something urgent, I haven't gone anywhere...

Attached: 1555075815110.png (391x433, 185K)

>what do you like to eat in the morning?
l usually don't eat anything in the morning, but recently l started eating おにぎり to sort out my health lol et toi?
>I have a fairly good idea of what Japanese breakfast is like, but even though I suck at cooking, I'd like to try making breakfast for you before you wake up.
Je préfère manger le repas français que tu fais pêh, croissants et orangina
>vanilla sex is best sex
l WON'T FAIL TO MAKE LA VOIX COMME UNE FILLE CECI DIT l WILL NEVER FAIL TO SEE HEARTS IN YOUR PUPILS HEHEHE
>Sometimes there's a masterfully written passage that makes you want to stop for a few seconds and read it again, right? It happens to me way too often
this is fairly understandable, l keep gazing at a line l like as if the back-and-forth move of my eyes rubbed it into my brain. actually lining a phrase is good for externalizing your memory, but l don't want to vandalize my book either. such a dilemma
>Madame Bovary
ofc l know it, the pinnacle of realism although Flaubert didn't mean to resort to it. and yes l gave it up back in my hs. じゃあ俺も君に合わせて読もうかな (///∇///)
>人間失格 and 陰翳礼讃
based

Attached: IMG_20190415_004627.jpg (3016x4032, 2.49M)

>l WON'T FAIL TO MAKE LA VOIX COMME UNE FILLE CECI DIT
あれ? l mean l won't fail to make YOU make la voix comme une fille. omg

Attached: afb172b4-s.jpg (480x270, 28K)

>et toi?
le pain au chocolat/croissant... le café... le jus d'orange...
Why do you need to sort out your health?
>Je préfère manger le repas français que tu fais pêh, croissants et orangina
Je te ferai des toasts à la française alors...
>l WON'T FAIL TO MAKE LA VOIX COMME UNE FILLE CECI DIT l WILL NEVER FAIL TO SEE HEARTS IN YOUR PUPILS HEHEHE
セックスのあと優しく抱きしめるならいいよ.....
>this is fairly understandable, l keep gazing at a line l like as if the back-and-forth move of my eyes rubbed it into my brain. actually lining a phrase is good for externalizing your memory, but l don't want to vandalize my book either. such a dilemma
Lel, I note them down sometimes. I do it with memorable movie quotes too; I watched "Un singe en hiver" recently, noted down the following line: "Une habitude est une façon de mourir sur place".
>じゃあ俺も君に合わせて読もうかな (///∇///)
エ、エロイ... >///

Attached: 20190414_175438.jpg (4032x3024, 3.44M)

Do you subconsciously want to make girly noises, mon amour? Wouldn't it be kinda weird considering you're the attacker...?
I can totally make girly noises by the way...

Attached: 1552830708510.jpg (1202x1076, 151K)

One day, I hope. Maybe once the boomer die off occurs and a lot of skilled labor just vanishes from both the countries it will happen.

>Classiques et CIE LYCEE
so it's like a compulsory book for French high school students? if so we have the same system, here's the one l needed to read
fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Pauvre_Cœur_des_hommes
a few days later l got it from my teacher, l left it somewhere and lost it. l bought it like 2 years ago and read it. ah it's written by Natsume Soseki 先生
>Je te ferai des toasts à la française
頼んだ...
>セックスのあと優しく抱きしめるならいいよ
sport de chambreをしている間、ずっとserrer fortementしてあげる...
>Lel, I note them down sometimes
l'd often do it, but it was lyrics of rock that l wrote down.
>Une habitude est une façon de mourir sur place
well then l've been dead ever since l started jerking off...
>I can totally make girly noises by the way...
え、えぇ?それはつまり、どういうことだってばよ...? pic related

Attached: 273a5c2ff48f304db748bbde8b613f3f.jpg (700x393, 47K)

>Why do you need to sort out your health?
l've heard it makes your brain work better, and l need it for some reason

Attached: 23655313.png (185x175, 13K)

me and korea

Attached: 1547359911772.jpg (772x800, 148K)

based and yuripilled

Attached: Manchurian offensive.png (1200x1233, 748K)

I wish I have Japanese name like colonial period. I want to be Japanese citizen and kiss Japanese girl.

you can kiss Japanese girls without having Japanese names tho

>so it's like a compulsory book for French high school students?
Well there's a list of books teachers commonly choose from and it's one of them, so it's not compulsory per se but since it's the prime example of realism teachers always choose it.
>a few days later l got it from my teacher, l left it somewhere and lost it. l bought it like 2 years ago and read it. ah it's written by Natsume Soseki 先生
Is it good?
>頼んだ...
その引き換えに情熱的なbaiserが欲しい...
>sport de chambreをしている間、ずっとserrer fortementしてあげる...
そうしてくれ... お互いを温めよう l'd often do it, but it was lyrics of rock that l wrote down.
It almost sounds like you wanted to become a rockstar then... was it the case?
>well then l've been dead ever since l started jerking off...
Lel. I think the same thing applies for all boys since the dawn of time...
>え、えぇ?それはつまり、どういうことだってばよ...?
My voice can go from fairly low to rather high. あとは君次第...
>l've heard it makes your brain work better, and l need it for some reason
I see. Are you perhaps "slow" in real life?

Attached: 1537186217929.jpg (300x300, 25K)

Korean name sound suck. I want my cute and feminine Japanese gf call me 'Akira'. It sounds cool.

Stop having impure thoughts involving my country

I want your baguette

Attached: commandant teste ramen.jpg (680x509, 75K)

>Well there's a list of books teachers commonly choose from and it's one of them, so it's not compulsory per se but since it's the prime example of realism teachers always choose it.
ahh l see
>Is it good?
it's the most-sold book of all the novels in Japan. it's basically about... oops it'll be a spoiler. it's about anguish deriving from betraying a friend, and the author encapsulates 明治時代 itself into the characters so he could depict what that age was like.
>その引き換えに情熱的なbaiserが欲しい...
l want to suprise attack your lips with my tongue, and want to derive from the act the pleasure of break-opening you...
>お互いを温めよう My voice can go from fairly low to rather high. あとは君次第...
なるほどねぇ, honestly l like all of your voice equally though. l like the voice when you sang te-souviens tu the most
> Are you perhaps "slow" in real life?
l'm not slow, but l'm often depicted as not attentive.

Attached: 1555257588229.jpg (2507x3541, 684K)

well Akira is cool for sure

Attached: 3969073i.jpg (620x344, 59K)

I want a threesome with a qt jap and a qt korean now
truly you two are the greatest allies

>it's the most-sold book of all the novels in Japan. it's basically about... oops it'll be a spoiler. it's about anguish deriving from betraying a friend, and the author encapsulates 明治時代 itself into the characters so he could depict what that age was like.
I see. Well I think I'll read it too then, that sounds interesting. I'll try to get a physical copy for this one though, PDFs tire me...
>l want to suprise attack your lips with my tongue, and want to derive from the act the pleasure of break-opening you...
W-well you know I won't resist, but don't expect to be the only one to use surprise attacks in the relationship. I'm secretly the type to pull pranks like grabbing you from behind and then fondling you...
>l've not thought of becoming so, but l've always made effort to have esprit of rock...
Based. Wish I had it too...
>l like the voice when you sang te-souviens tu the most
Is this the one you want to hear in bed?
>l'm not slow, but l'm often depicted as not attentive.
あああ alright. I asked this very straightforwardly so I might have come off as rude, but actually I'm a bit slow so don't take it as an insult...

Attached: 1544523342810.jpg (720x679, 90K)

a-are you a cute portuguese girl/girl (male)?

>I'm secretly the type to pull pranks like grabbing you from behind and then fondling you...
(〃゜゜〃) Guillaume Carle de Jacqurie...
>Is this the one you want to hear in bed?
l want to accept all the ways you are though, je ne choisis pas tes facons!
>あああ alright. I asked this very straightforwardly so I might have come off as rude, but actually I'm a bit slow so don't take it as an insult...
ah l thought you'd think l took it as an insult after l posted "l'm not" lmao ofc l got your nuance.

l don't really have so-called savoir-faire instead

Attached: 1553270507010.png (347x355, 57K)

btw you are "slow" in what way?

Attached: img_0 (1).jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

why do you ask?
do you want a Portuguese gf?

Attached: smug lewd.png (487x433, 250K)

>(〃゜゜〃) Guillaume Carle de Jacqurie...
Une Grande Jacquerie, perhaps? OwO
>l want to accept all the ways you are though, je ne choisis pas tes facons!
Si adorable... *te fais un gros câlin par derrière*
>ah l thought you'd think l took it as an insult after l posted "l'm not" lmao ofc l got your nuance.
Are you perhaps starting to understand the way I think...?
>l don't really have so-called savoir-faire instead
Like common sense? Or just the way you do things in general?
In real life interactions, I have a slow reaction time, and I'm kind of slow to collect my thoughts... well it's gotten better because funnily enough, I've only ever hanged out with people who are the opposite of this.

Attached: 1554115987520.jpg (362x362, 24K)

>Une Grande Jacquerie, perhaps? OwO
Étienne Marcel...( •ω• ) l may be ravaged by my serf boi...
>*te fais un gros câlin par derrière*
*rubs your back and feels your warmth*
>Are you perhaps starting to understand the way I think...?
yes... l can see how you want me to tease yourself... uwu
>Like common sense? Or just the way you do things in general?
like, when you are making a curry and rice with someone and you have nothing to do, you have to find something to do to do your job earlier, but instead of guessing what l should do on my own, l ask him what l should do, and like "dude it's obvious you have to do x ffs!". not a fan of teamwork 2bh
>I have a slow reaction time, and I'm kind of slow to collect my thoughts... well it's gotten better because funnily enough, I've only ever hanged out with people who are the opposite of this.
ahh, l want to tease this petit slow ange... but 2bh l'm a bit slow too. but it's more like l can do my own things, but l'm not really good at collaborating with others so my friends are often amazed at me. for some reason they still keep being friends with me so not a big problem tho

l'll wait for your next post, and reply to it and go to bed, モン シュシュ :3

Attached: 1542636056961.jpg (1367x1529, 175K)

>earlier
more quickly

I want to find Korean friend

>l may be ravaged by my serf boi...
An uprising in bed... speaking of uprisings, according to the Dutch national myth, William the Silent very much loved and respected the crown of Spain but still revolted. I technically have the same name as him, so I think that kind of "revolt" would be very proper.
>yes... l can see how you want me to tease yourself... uwu
I'm a bit more confident about the things you like too. Aaa how I want to tease you, mon chéri...
>like, when you are making a curry and rice with someone and you have nothing to do, you have to find something to do to do your job earlier, but instead of guessing what l should do on my own, l ask him what l should do, and like "dude it's obvious you have to do x ffs!".
Ooh I can relate. Some things that are obvious to others aren't to you. Well don't worry I'm not the type to get angry, I'd just lightly tease you about it...
>not a fan of teamwork 2bh
Sport de chambre is teamwork too...(I bet you were expecting this response lel)
>for some reason they still keep being friends with me so not a big problem tho
You're probably just likeable...
>l'll wait for your next post, and reply to it and go to bed, モン シュシュ :3
そっか... it was very nice talking to you today :3
*pulls you into bed with me*
今日は僕の胸を枕として使って眠ってくれ... そのあいだにたくさんナデナデしてあげる...

Attached: 1554131706736.jpg (480x480, 43K)

Me and Japan.

Attached: 111.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

HOLY FUCKING SHIT after choosing a pic and being just about to post, browser got reloaded, fuck

Attached: Bcf57KU__400x400.jpg (263x263, 13K)

Ah, that sucks... it happened to me once as well, when we were discussing le Mémorial...

Attached: 1539121433674.png (901x719, 690K)

l can also name one more rebellious person : Guillaume de Nogaret. how defiant...
>I'm a bit more confident about the things you like too. Aaa how I want to tease you, mon chéri...
w-what happened to you today!? why are you so actively flirty...!?
>Sport de chambre is teamwork too...(I bet you were expecting this response lel)
hahah well actual sport occupied my brain. at least l want to fondle you in a gentle and yet passionate manner so you can be satisfied with how you much are loved and needed... not sure if l can seek out your weak point tho... 15cmで大丈夫なのかな?
>そっか... it was very nice talking to you today :3
idem, l'm glad you had a good time, interactive.
>*pulls you into bed with me*
>今日は僕の胸を枕として使って眠ってくれ... そのあいだにたくさんナデナデしてあげる...
honestly l want to bury the left side of my head on your chest and listen to your heart pulsing...
*目を閉じる*
ボンニュイ

Attached: 1552919756850.png (133x254, 28K)

>Guillaume de Nogaret
Oh I didn't know him, good one.
>w-what happened to you today!? why are you so actively flirty...!?
さあね~
Well, I think it's probably my evergrowing desire for you...
>at least l want to fondle you in a gentle and yet passionate manner so you can be satisfied with how you much are loved and needed...
You're the sweetest, aren't you? not sure if l can seek out your weak point tho... 15cmで大丈夫なのかな?
完璧なサイズだと思うよ~ prostateはそんなに深くない!
>honestly l want to bury the left side of my head on your chest and listen to your heart pulsing...
It might beat a little fast because of you though. おやすみ!

Attached: 1552168291770.jpg (600x600, 98K)