Asians arr rook the sa-

>Asians arr rook the sa-

Attached: asian.gif (3616x3069, 1.69M)

>Han asian

>not asian
based
i am an abo

Han Chinese are often very dark-skinned, there's even quite a few dark-skinned Koreans too.

ayo

Attached: asian.jpg (3621x4331, 736K)

Most jungle Asians are a mix of Asian and some pajeet/abo race. People use a form of the one drop rule when it comes them, that basically, even if many of them have majority abo genes, if they show any slight hint of Asian admixture they are “Asian”

Stop deluding and selfhating your race, chink; it's pathetic.

Attached: cbee9593e74fc48b23b1d9252a8b7c937eee15bb55f7498961b718893cf3e933_0.png (3000x3000, 620K)

PHILEXIT IN ASIA WHEN

im tired of getting lumped together with these gooks and jap monkeys

Indoasian girls look like THIS!?

You look like South East Asian monkey
Dumb stupid spic monkey

Attached: 828F714E-FED2-4C23-B2D8-728C1CE5395E.png (325x465, 321K)

>Han asian

>Mongol
>Chinese
cringe and bluepilled

You said it right, oniichan!

85% of mongoloids look like they have been hit with a frying pan in the face
100% of foreign mongoloids use one of 10 government approved haircuts, so thay look the same

>tfw chinese
>everyone ask if im korean
including my cantonese friends, are cantonese people just retarded?

Where is your ancestral home or in case you dont know, your hometown?

>are cantonese people just retarded
yes

qingdao i was born there and spent first 10 years of my life there. One time a lyft driver told me i look like some old japanese actor that used to be in some old hong kong movies. Every other time they just ask if im korean/japanese. One time we went to some house warming party of a friend (white), some lady tried to guess our nationality ( all asian, the other 2 are chinese family from vietnam). She said they are chinese, and when she asked me it became japanese or korean. Even fobs would approach my cantonese friends who were all born here and talk to them in mandarin instead of me.

Attached: 1505865289051.png (550x535, 243K)

Your grandfather was a Japanese rapebaby obviously.

Northern china was historically free real estate for northern BVLLS where the population got replaced with their rapebabies. Indeed, manchus, koreans, and northern han are genetically very close.

>Sister's dating an asian guy
He is a pretty cool guy, level headed and serious.
We go on drunken rants with him and his brothers.
You guys are alright

Attached: 1546767907876.jpg (640x485, 33K)

now we wait for some creepy korean poster excitedly asking something about this

based, time to apply for Japanese citizenship, also pretty funny all my cantonese friend asked if my family hate the japanese because they assume they do (they said their grandparents always talked about how the japs are the devil etc). But i never remember anyone talked anything about the japs when i grew up, not even my grandma. They always find that strange.
Based we shall extend our dna throughout asia.

>WE
>Flag
>Asian

>not asia
yes. I am PAPVAN BVLL

Attached: man-from-the-dani-tribe-wearing-a-penis-sheath-baliem-valley-west-CR8TBE.jpg (866x1390, 205K)

good lets start by erasing genetic relation with mainland asia by impregnating orei with papuan bbc

sure, but you need to go back first, invader.

Attached: West_Papuan_rebels_1757338a.jpg (640x389, 216K)

That Indoasian looks qt as fuck

>Han Asian
So fucking retarded. Not to mention you left a people who are virtually genetically identical to the actual Han Chinese in the "jungle Asian" list while putting a people with very little in common with them in the "Han Asian" list. Dumb, just dumb.

Vietnamese go from light and Chinese looking to Cambodian looking.
I would however consider them east Asian