We're all going to die because of fucking climate change

If that doesn't do us in, the drug resistant bacteria/fungi epidemic surely will. Or who knows maybe it will be the amount of microplastics that are flooding our tap water and meals. Or it could be the collapse of the food chain, since insects are disappearing. Not to mention the soil erosion and degradation.

The world is literally falling apart around us, and nobody seems to care. Why?! We still have time to fix this shit. But politician are content to let things unfold without taking any action. I guess it's more important that Mr. Shekelstein and his buddies make another 10 billions of profit this year, to add to their other 500.000 billion at the cost of everyone's future. That's the silver lining.

Attached: 1511303581950.png (261x192, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbj.hu/energy-environment/drought-predicted-for-this-year_163715
newatlas.com/hybrid-co2-capture-hydrogen-system/58145/
youtube.com/watch?v=xqegTsi6SiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just get a job and start your career goyim, get some money and all of your problems will be solved!

Attached: 1543442374594.jpg (150x150, 4K)

>climate change is the greatest threat

Attached: 1526074071176.jpg (211x239, 9K)

we had good run

It's all part of their plan. For when things get rough, we will evolve from the hardships created by us into a much more superior species -- a species of gigachads, if you will

So what? Humans deserve to die.
The planet wants to get rid of us.
It's already been through this cycle so if there are any survivors they'll restart society again as it has been done every ice age, until the planet moves too close to the sun or the sun goes out and earth is ultimately a dead planet. And then our souls go through the blackhole and time goes inside itself and it starts over again.

If the world goes to shit and Jow Forums goes offline, we will finally be free.

Attached: 135648646158.jpg (600x543, 42K)

Defeatist faggot

climate change wont do shit to 9/10 people. especially not hungary.

They only question is how you checkout
Do you want it on your feet or your fucking knees, begging!
I ain't much for beginning, nobody ever gave me nothing
I say let's fuck that thing
Let's fight it!

There's been a massive drought all of 2019 so far. They're predicting during the summer it's gonna be even worse.

bbj.hu/energy-environment/drought-predicted-for-this-year_163715

>They
The*
Uff

Komm, susser tod.

>climate change and lethal superfungi? sorry, don't care

Attached: 1555189101527.jpg (1080x1207, 98K)

newatlas.com/hybrid-co2-capture-hydrogen-system/58145/
several others as well
there is REAL HOPE user

Attached: just what we needed.jpg (971x752, 194K)

There is a way to change temperatures on planets with nukes, and they are considering making planets inhapitable this way.

Also, Im pretty sure that the chinese start building a space-elevator under like 500 years just to get our shit into space.

The planets not so overpopulated yet as you think, nigger.

oops sorry, I tought I was talking to a french.

Attached: 53b2650b48374.jpg (750x430, 147K)

It’s honestly a pretty grim future. Rich nations can adapt around problems, but there will be swarms of migrants from poor countries that can’t adapt. Weather patterns will become more exaggerated, diseases will spread, coastline will be lost, but generally all of us here are in fairly wealthy countries

We are all going to die because of failure in one or more organ systems
(Which would be caused by chinese farting)

>tfw born in time to witness the fall of mankind

Attached: 656465.jpg (499x499, 26K)

It's going to get to the point where we literally wall off our countries and let them deal with their own problems. Think Children of Men, except Western Europe, Canada, USA, Japan, Korea, New Zealand and Australia

I don’t think the US will have that option, seeing as trump approached the concept like a retard. But you can. Good luck

I don't think anyone is gonna want to be going to Australia if the climate change shit hits the fan

>We're all going to die because of fucking climate change
The earth is around 4.54 billion years old, nothing that could seriously harm mankind will happen in your life time.
And since we are on Jow Forums here your non existent children and grandchildren won't have trouble either.

The earth doesn't have to be destroyed for humans to be fucked up. There have been regular mass extinctions big and small as far back as we can tell. Some scientists think we are in the middle of one right now.

Nice proxy, Greta

>Some scientists think we are in the middle of one right now.
nobody's "thinking" about it. the holocene extinction is happening in real time and cannot be denied. it's not hypothetical

Attached: 42D2B1D8-3939-450C-A047-324CC9F36BCE.jpg (750x551, 221K)

No argument with what you said, but when you are speaking to someone that is predisposed to think what you are saying is bullshit, I think it is best to tone it down a notch

really? shit, that WAS pretty toned down for me. idk anymore

Attached: 1554059677693.png (688x530, 542K)

Oh no we will all die (b-but this time for real I swear)
Genious population control by kikes

We are doomed since the beginning, whinnying is useless, discussion is useless. Embrace the end and I hopes there still time for me to buy a Harley and burn my portion of fossil fuel.

Attached: 252345235.jpg (460x460, 36K)

I dont honestly think you should be justified to accuse people of other countries from shit of their own.

Go to africa to have sex with niggers, you scumfuck criminal stealing the oil from riceniggers around your shitty island.

You arent any better.

youtube.com/watch?v=xqegTsi6SiE

I think it's a bit different because building a wall now is fucking retarded and has alot of political opposition.
But if push comes to shove, I have no doubt the USA could effectively construct a wall and man troops on the entire border if it really wanted to
What the fuck are you talking about you faggot, I wasn't passing moral judgment on countries for protecting their borders

Go back to using drugs and being smart.

a wall is more humane than just dumbing a shitton of barbed wire to the border.

No time for that, we need to import third worlders to sustain the unrealistic constant growth of modern economics because if we don't then I won't get reelected.