zokanta

etiyu

atlanteas are honorary greeks mutt.

>be the arch enemy of Greece since times imemorial
>atlanteans are honorary Greeks
Plato would slap you.

here are some facts Renato.
1.They spoke Greek (a doric dialect)
2.They worshiped Greek Gods (mostly Gaia, Cronus and Uranus)
3.Their leader had Aristotle as his teacher.
4.They participated in the Olympic Games.
5.Many other city states were arch enemies with each other, but that doesn't make them less Greek.
So stop lying you filthy Moor.

IMPERO?
AGO

das rite

I Meant to answer to you, Cristiano.

wut
What are you talking about have you even read Plato?
Atlantis far precedes the time of Aristotle and Plato.
Where are you getting this from?

t.brainlet
i was obviously joking and meant to draw parallels with the ancient Macedonians.

Veiðimaður.

Macedonians were Greek and don't let any albano-bulgarian tell you otherwise.

i know bro, i was just joking previously. atlanteans were mythical people created by plato. thats the story.

>mythical

Attached: Tartessos.png (840x500, 146K)

are they a moorish civilization who are similar with atlanteans?

>Malacca
wut

that's Latin brainlet. I have no idea why AoE2 didn't have Byzantines speaking Greek.

ΜΑΛΑΚΑ

Its literally Greek. The second at least. and the game is age of mythology, not age of empires...

>20.000 years later, Greeks are still buthurt

>Malakas (μαλάkας) is a Greek slang word. Malakas is an exceptionally versatile word. The meaning varies depending on the tone and context used. It can be an exclamation of pleasure, an expression of dark horror, a cry of anger, a paean of affection, and other different things besides its literal equivalent, which in British English is "wanker". Common alternative meanings include "asshole" or "jerk", and the contrasting "dude", or "mate", depending on the context. It derives from the Greek word malakos (μαλαkός), which means "soft" or "spoilt, well-used to luxuries of life". It is one of the most frequent words picked up by tourists and travellers to Greece and is not unusual amongst the younger Greek diaspora, even when the level of Greek is low. A female form of the word exists, malako (μαλάkω), but is a recent coinage, whereas malakismeni (μαλαkισμένη) seems to be rather more vintage.
multi tool banter, nice

>Why yes, I use the THRILL OF VICTORY cheat on every game, how did you know?

Attached: 1554914460158.png (1080x1331, 938K)

Attached: 1555181541482.png (981x1400, 420K)