Do you fish in ur cunt?

Do you fish in ur cunt?

Attached: Fishing BOYS.jpg (542x552, 34K)

I use to but I don't eat fish so I don't like to hurt them if I'm not going to eat them. I still offer to go with other people who fish but they usually don't take me up on the offer.

Unless it's deep sea fishing that is a tradition on my fathers side of the family

every day during summer

yes, almost every day

Pretty much every single day in summer and once a week in winter.

I've been fishing since I was 3-4 years old.
Pic related, last summers grand finale, 14.8 kg pike in my usual lake.

Attached: IMG_20181012_143322.jpg (1516x943, 1.09M)

big man, big fish. I'm thinking he's based

Herre jävlar vilken fet gris!

>Do you fish
Yeah, fishing is extremely popular here in Sweden.
Dad and I fish at least 2-3 times per week when the weather is nice.
Fetto kek, 10/10

Attached: DSCIM 2018.jpg (2010x2426, 2.19M)

I've fished one time in my life, but one time after spending the day babysitting my nephews at a shitty amusement park I had a deep burning desire to go fishing.

>pike
Baby's first fishing trip

Oh you are one of those cunts..
Pike is the most based predator fish we got and the most fun to fish so fuck off.

>being objectively and scientifically wrong

Attached: 1483826914191.jpg (645x968, 47K)

Gäddfiske är skitkul för fan. Bättre än alla snobbar som bara ska diska ädelfisk och leka fina i kanten kek.

I used to go with my grandfather. Took all his fishing stuff when he died some years ago.
Always thought about going too, but couldn't force myself to. Overall just not much of a fish guy, way rather eat meat, killing the fish and taking out all the insides is not that nice and also this is Germany, so I would need to get a license which tooks quite a bit to get.

>I would need to get a license which tooks quite a bit to get.

Like what?
I saw all kinds of lakes and rivers in Germany, but nobody was fishing.

What's wrong with pike? It's one of the most popular sport fishing targets we have in Swedish waters.
They fight like crazy, even smaller pikes gives you a good fight. Sure it's not the best fish for eating but that's a completely different matter.

Attached: 153728843.png (300x291, 117K)

A fishing license here in Sweden can be purchased in most gas stations or just online/nearest fishing shop.

What's the procedure in Germany?

They are good to eat, but they have many bones
Pike tastes like a zander or walleye.

>It's one of the most popular sport fishing targets we have in Swedish waters.
Wrong.
>They fight like crazy
No they don't. They are short bursters and get tired super quickly. They make two or three breaks then they just give up.

Well have clearly never fished in your entire life.. Jesus Christ.
I've fought big pikes for 5-10 minutes, having them pull line almost non stop.

>Wrong
No, I'm simply not. Stop trolling you fucking retard, everu god damn fishing forum is packed with pike hunters.

>I've fought big pikes for 5-10 minutes, having them pull line almost non stop.
Well it sounds like you are just a bad fisherman really
>n-no these were super-pikes! they were super duper big i swear!!

Not him but he's right you know. More people fish pike than anything else here.
Just a quick google says the same.

Attached: Skärmklipp.jpg (1008x670, 101K)

What do you fish for? Babies first fish is always a bluegill, that is the rite of passage. Im guessing youre just trolling...

Ok troll confirmed. Please go and drown.
This.

Yes, almost daily when the weather is good, even if it's just for a few minutes on my way home.

Pike are delicious and a lot of fun to catch. Did a pike bite your Willy or something? Why so salty? They are a popular target fish for a lot of freshwater anglers.

I don't fish in freshwater, but if I do it's zanders

We don't have bluegill here so baby's first fish is always perch or pumpkinseed sunfish (pic), which are quite similar to bluegill but with better colouration imo.

Attached: Sunfish-Pumpkinseed-Gamefish-2.jpg (602x450, 97K)

He's a troll, just ignore him.
Also, bluegill? Looks cool but we don't have that here. Our "rite of passage" fish is the perch (abborre in Swedish)
>zander
First you complain about pike being bad figher, then you go for the one fish that just mucks around on the bottom for 2-3 minutes and then quits. Great logic there mate.

Attached: Abborre_1.jpg (1600x1200, 1.3M)

>Pike are delicious and a lot of fun to catch
Indeed. How do you guys cook them? Here we usually grill them. Older people make soup from the meat, I never liked it but my grandparents freaking love it.

yes

>Like what?
>What's the procedure in Germany?

Since he won't say
From what I remember they must take classes, pass a test, join a club, then buy license.

I hope I am wrong, that's too much shit.

I have never seen a yellow perch deep enough to force out its stomach or swim bladder. They are always in the warm shallow waters near chore here

You have to go to class and pass an exam to get your general license.
Getting a license to fish at a special places varies a lot. For example rivers and lakes in/around bigger cities are pretty much imposible to get. They say if you managed to get one, you pass it on to your children etc. Pretty much because they are afraid of over fishing these places if everyone could fish there.
If you go to more rural places it can be pretty easy to get an license on the other hand.

They go really deep here in lake Vänern.
The deepest point is around 105 meters and I often pull nice perch from that area. With that result. I have no idea why they lurk down there.
But otherwise it's the same here, they prefer shallow warm waters.
There's a bunch of shallow lakes around the area here where you can catch some serious monsters.

Attached: IMG23333.jpg (3000x1792, 1.52M)

We also grill them usually, more rarely pike (or the very similar and more common pickrel) can be fried for fish & chips. Freshwater fish are not popular for soups here though trout is often poached which is similar to a soup in taste and texture. I got a smoker for Christmas so I'm going to smoke the first pike I catch this Spring, I have never had smoked pike but every other fish tastes great smoked do I expect it will be good.

That is pretty fucked. Here you just pay for a fishing license and that's it. You must carry it at all time when fishing but that's pretty much the only requirement.

>smoked pike
It's actually pretty nice. I've only tried it once but what I remember it tasted great.
Perch on the other hand tastes amazing smoked and I eat that quite often.

This is the record perch for my province, caught June of last year in the St. John River, it's only 30cm so much smaller than the ones in your lakes.

Attached: perch-robert.jpg (368x273, 26K)

Record here is 61.5 cm, caught by Emanuel Swärd in 2017. 2.3 kg or there about.
Absolute unit. Pic related.
But perch around 1 kg/40 cm is kinda common around here. Anything above that is considered really big.
If I got pic related on the line I would probably shit my pants.

Attached: abborre-705x529.jpg (705x529, 66K)

It's the same here, for a resident it'$23 (15€) unless you want the additional salmon tags which are $36

I saw that in a fishing magazine. Jeez.
Largest I've ever caught was around 1.2 kg - 45 cm.

It's so skinny! Is there a reason behind it or are they just like that naturally? Our grow into freaking bulls, sometimes you think it's a big pike on the line.

Attached: 20150406. Abborre 2120 g 50,0 cm spinn Hossmoån.C&R.jpg (960x640, 128K)

Here's another one caught in the province last year, also 30cm (they are tied for the record) this one was caught under ice in March. It's got a deeper belly but most are quite lean like the first one I posted. I don't know why yours are so much healthier. Perch here live in the same waters as bass though so I assume it has something go do with competition as bass are usually the top of the food chain in shallow waters. Do you have a lot of bass?

Forgot pic
I imagine the belly is from eggs

Attached: perch-nick.jpg (354x138, 13K)

>Pike is the most based predator fish we got and the most fun to fish
Unfortunately pike fisher think it's so fun to fish pike that they release it into waters everwhere and the pike just eat all the other fish and then in some places pike is all you have left. I like having some trout as well, objectively the best tasting fish there is. But I don't get one if the pike eats it first.

>Do you have a lot of bass?
We don't have bass actually. The only real competition for the perch here is pike (but they eat larger prey so not really) and one that I have no clue what the English name is. Braxen.
It's a large carp species that is extremely common here. They have the same diet as the perch.

Attached: Brax 8.1 kg.jpg (714x476, 280K)

>Unfortunately pike fisher think it's so fun to fish pike that they release it into waters
Lol I remember when me and my brother catched a pike from our lake and brought it to a lake near our summer cottage which had no predator fishes in it. Couple years later a guy had catched an enormous pike

Not really a problem here though. Pike is naturally present in most Swedish waters, fishing or not.
Only places we don't have pike is narrow streams and smaller forest lakes.

That's called carp here, we don't have them in my province but I have seen them in the southern USA where they are common.

Usually pike are in deeper larger lakes and trout are in smaller streams and rivers.

Ok good to know. I always manage to hook a few of them by accident when fishing. Usually across the back. Not a very fun fish though, but great for kids when they are learning.

Post fish