I'm a white male and it hasn't helped me get anywhere in life. Where are my privileges?

I'm a white male and it hasn't helped me get anywhere in life. Where are my privileges?

Attached: 1547572737124.png (645x773, 11K)

You don't have to shit on the street.

Attached: 1549984269673.png (894x773, 48K)

Your privileges? Right here *Yboi BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Attached: cbee9593e74fc48b23b1d9252a8b7c937eee15bb55f7498961b718893cf3e933_0.png (3000x3000, 620K)

that is not exactly how "white priviledge" works
the term "white priviledge" pretty much means that the average white people in many countries are usually more priviledged than the others

B A S E D

So what you're saying is, poor white people are used as lambs on the altar of sacrifice by rich, liberal and cosmopolitan white people as a practice of redemption

Attached: 1506025943684.png (456x450, 48K)

You havent been killed yet
You had a father
You were never called a slur
You have never been denied anything because of your heritage
Brown women love you

>You were never called a slur
>You have never been denied anything because of your heritage
lies :(
>Brown women love you
also not true :(((

>You haven't been killed yet
True
>You had a father
False
False
Don't know
>Brown women love you
I guess. Pretty much all the compliments I got growing up were from non-white girls.

Attached: 2_5oz_SeaSaltVinegar_grande_b6246e3a-8b35-43b8-a228-bb736de9339c_grande.png (396x600, 260K)

>le rich people are leftists meme
lol

You started the game on easy mode but you just still really suck at playing

Attached: black r9k poster.jpg (1125x1761, 192K)

>Cape Cod
Ah, the thinking man’s chip.

Are straight white men the most hated demographic in the West, who even comes close?

gamers

The only thing your cracker ass has been denied is the n word pass
>didnt have a father
did you kill him?

Liberal =/= leftist, especially in Europe

>in the West
in the world*

>a beard
What? Is that difficult for black dudes?

No, I just never knew him.

Would you believe me if i told you that white privilege is an umbarella term used to reason for free black gibs in every other thing and only gets brought up when it's convenient to completely sidestep any attempt at a discussion related to black issues by wypipo.

You haven' been killed yet
You had a father
You were never called a slur
You have never been denied anything because of your heritage
White women love you

Your privilege is that your white ancestors and other white people alive in the present day were/are smart enough to not murder each other and actually contribute to society.

>finns
>white

>your white ancestors
>smart enough to not murder each other
uhhhhhhh

'rich liberal cosmopolitan elite' refers exclusively to progressive lefties like soros rather than european liberals

>he can be shut down by 'muh white privilege'
embarrassing

I never claimed this

No, they're opportunists and leftism is easily exploitable

Many times actually.
>White women love you
Not really, but I don't like them anyway

I'll give you a non-meme answer in contrast to the usual cancer that gets posted in these threads.
"White privilege" does not mean you get free shit for being white or that you are incapable of experiencing hardship, it just means that you are spared of facing certain race-based issues. For example, it's pretty unlikely that a white person will ever wish they were a different race. You're also less likely to feel on edge around police (unless you're a destitute druggie), and you're not as likely to feel out of place in society because most people you see in all forms of media will be white, for the most part.
TLDR: Basically, "white privilege" means that race will not have as big of an impact on your life if you are white, not that you are immune to anything.
This is how it is in the US, though, I don't really know how things work in other countries.
pic related, racial makeup of hollywood actors

Attached: hollywood actors.jpg (1024x538, 46K)

what have you been denied because of your heritage

cracker doesnt count as a racial slurs you pussies

White people don't have more rights though...

>progressive lefties like soros

Attached: 121.jpg (1000x563, 283K)

they have the right to drive on the street at night without getting shot up by an insane paranoid cop who was called because of paranoid crackers, white people also have higher IQs because of better nutrition and environment than blacks, and they are hired more often than blacks.

They don't have more rights, you're right. Don't think of it as literally having more privileges. Think of it not as a positive but as a non-negative.

>my circumstances are because everyone is racist, not because I am useless
go to a library and open a book in the self-help section

Guess you didn't watch about the Bucks County PA guy who got shot when he was already in jail.

Always find it funny that the people who hate straight white men the most are Jews, white women, and white men themselves(the leftist ones). Really makes one think doesn’t it

Where did he imply that rich people are leftist?

why you gotta cheat me out of a (You) like that

Class isn't race, Claptus.

Maybe you should ban guns...

outside of your mom's basement

They're pretty intertwined in the US, Lazslo.

>Soros
>literally a bourgeois capitalist Jew
>leftist
Why do people keep doing that

>>play on easy mode

this isn't so hard guys where's the advantage?

Even blacks who are professionals and went graduates still get discriminated daily. you dont know what's like , youre just like a damn boomer saying "just pick yourself up from ya bootstraps son"

asian girls like white guys more, thats a huge advantage in life , and the only advantage you need

Attached: white brazillian.jpg (1440x1218, 329K)

what kind of discrimination? the kind where they have less opportunities or the kind where some white trash redneck said nigger in earshot of them?
because I honestly cannot believe you have been discriminated against because of your skin colour, but then again america is 100 years behind the rest of the developed world in some aspects so maybe you have.

What I mean is obviously murdering their neighbours.

War on the scale of countries doesn't count since any normal person has no control in it.

>the only advantage you need
true

Attached: 68c6603468fde4a38a8cb3320c85ca56.jpg (414x604, 55K)

I thought whites were supposed to be superior

>what kind of discrimination? the kind where they have less opportunities or the kind where some white trash redneck said nigger in earshot of them?

all of the above, again youre a white european I dont what gives you the right or even knowledge to say "lel all black people are liars and crybabies like Jow Forums told me" , it's unfathomable really

have you ever had a yellow gf?

White Privilege is the privilege of not being guilty by association.

When a Black person commits a crime, his group gets the blame. When a White person commits a crime, he is judged as an individual.

White Privilege is really the privilege of being member of the majority of any given society.

You don't have privilege in Japan, where you will be constantly judged and blamed by what others who look like you have done. You will be constantly assumed the worse, and treated with bigotry of low-expectations.

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Holy shit I saw this white dude on the street making this face real hard today. Almost lost it.

I don't browse Jow Forums
and you responded to my post where I cited the exact words back to someone who claimed that privilege exists
>the right or even knowledge
expressing my opinion is my right and the fact that I know you're trying to say a massive amount of people you haven't met are X and Y because of their ethnic background is fucking bullshit, so yes I do have knowledge on my side as well

free asian girls.

I'm a high functioning autistic and I have had 3 asian girlfriends lmfao

and yet white people are much much better treated in Japan than black people.

Hmmmmmm. They're both minorities so what gives?

Attached: 1518741370479.jpg (600x600, 21K)

Because mainstream leftists aren't leftists anymore.

this

a muslim commits a crime, he instantly a terrorist

a black commits a crime , he's instantly a gangster

a mexican commits a crime he's an illegal

a white person commits a mass shooting like the 10th in a row white person, oh he just had a mental illness he a good boy dindunuffin , #notallwhitepeople"

No, not so far

>victim mentality: the thread

youre not black and you dont live in the states you simply dont know what its like, but if you want to know read some statistics on how black men get a worse sentence than whites the majority of time for the same crime even after considering previous offenses of the two

fucking lmao if you think the dark ages wasn’t 24/7 murdering your neighbors for table scraps, dude

dude , youre playing life on easy mode what the shit?

you know that feel breH?

Attached: finns we wuz slaves n shit.png (1268x157, 50K)

Wow, it is almost like that pie graph roughly represents the demographics of the US? Why Should 50% of actors be black if the country is only 13% black pray tell

Then why do people keep calling them so?
The fact that some liberals identify as leftists doesn't alone make them leftist

This is why I love it

Attached: 1551950714400.jpg (720x960, 72K)

love wut?

and you're not white and live in europe so you simply don't know what it's like
>statistics on how black men get a worse sentence than whites the majority of time for the same crime even after considering previous offenses of the two
are you as outraged at women for this as you are at """whites"""?

It wasn't actually.

>and you're not white and live in europe so you simply don't know what it's like

I never claimed i did

>are you as outraged at women for this as you are at """whites"""?

im not outraged at whites im just telling you how its like to be black

The premise of your question is false. I would say to many Japanese, Blacks are associated to Ghetto Niggers in America, so may Japanese have that image of them, but both White and Black are pretty much in the same group (non-Japanese) and are therefore treated the same way. I don't remember ever hearing of any case where White people are treated better than Blacks in Japan. The groupism in Japan is not White/Black/Asian, it's Japanese/Non-Japanese/Korean/Chinese.

Because this is how things work.

Then why not move to a country that is majority black?

No such thing. That's like saying women live in easy mode. It's just stupid.

"white privilege" is the non existence of malus. It means you start without disadvantage in society because of your gender/sexual orientation/race isn't a negative trait.

Being gay/transgender/handicapped usually cancel your white privilege.

Am I wh*te?

see

can you get asian bitches or get compliments from asian bitches?

>imagine complaining about privilege in a first world country.

Um sweaty, women can attract Asians too.

crackalackin' parties

I'm chi and I get compliments. I don't think that's a good test.

Yes, but there are no azns in my cunt

i like how this question hasnt been answered lel

only white women

Blacks aren't the only minority.

Attached: chart.jpg (1000x642, 36K)

im a chi too, but look cuckasian and asian women dig me, it's more of a test of looking cuckasian than the anglo definition of "white"

Because blacks have been here longer than most whites and "hurr go back to africa" is not an argument.

Then you don't know anything about Japan and shouldn't be posting about it. Dumb 黒人.

Being white is your privelage

I live in Koreatown.

Hasn't helped me either.
I guarantee that I've had more of a "nigger life" than the American niggers, but I don't wanna turn this into a competition of who has it worse.

I will acknowledge that I have privileges. For example I was able to attend university almost for free (200€ per semester is practically nothing) and get a nice degree which is internationally recognized, thanks to the bologna process.

never happened attention whoring chi

You're not white.

What does how they make bologna have to do with you going to college?

Attached: 1535768228231.jpg (1024x1004, 211K)

ach the self hating mexican cuck has arrived

chi

Maybe my wording or punctuation made that confusing. I meant "It is internationally recognized, thanks to the bologna process."