How do I impregnater shitskins women ? I want to spreed my whitoid genes all around the world...

how do I impregnater shitskins women ? I want to spreed my whitoid genes all around the world, so tired of all those shitskins, time to make the world whiter

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sunnewsonline.com/i-slept-with-1400-girls-impregnated-600-in-6-african-countries-french-tourists-recounts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

by ejaculating inside their vaginas

Promise to marry them.

Just come to Brazil. Woman here love white foreigners, especially in Rio de Janeiro (but it's kinda dangerous). You can even impregnate some of the brown bois if you want uwu

But benis in bown bagina :DDD

I want to fuck all of you with my pink penis

just impregnate your own women, french people are shitskins

Would you make me boipregnant OwO?

do you have a bwc

YES I want you to carry my SON in your TINY ASS

Majority of whites have bigger cocks then us brown boys could ever imagine UwU

my cock is short, only 14,5 cm

Many brown wombs and prostates would love a white cock

would you fuck my tight bussy? daddy

Just have a normal size.

sunnewsonline.com/i-slept-with-1400-girls-impregnated-600-in-6-african-countries-french-tourists-recounts/

So is mine but it doesn't stop me from pounding hot black girlies and milfs to the point that they prefer my cock to that of their boyfriends and husbands.

>from pounding hot black girlies and milfs

HOLY shit are you white ? We are exactly the same, I CRAVE for MILF and NIGRESS, I want would like to fuck them SO HARD and destroy their pussies

Nah, coloured. And let me tell you, those milfs have unbelievably tight pussies. I'm working on organising a threesome with this 40 year old milf who has the body of a goddess and one of her friends. With any luck it should be done by next weekend.

HOLY shit I wish i were you

I have a thing for older women, they make me so HARD but I don't know how to MEET them, must be SO HOT, holy fucking shit you are a lucky guy and a man of TASTE

Attached: téléchargement32312321321.jpg (220x229, 5K)

Just take a holiday over here and go to a few shops and chat up one of the milfs or young hotties working there. You'll be drowning in black pussy before you know it.

I wish so much

South Africa seems like a nice country

Attached: 77vhwtayn9yx.jpg (400x388, 26K)

It has its ups and downs like anywhere else. What's on the rise though is older white dudes and young black chicks. They learned the hard way what a white woman is like when the divorce rolls around.

Absolutely based.

I am going there either in June or September for work. Are you telling me that I can chat a girl to get her number and later message her to cone to my place as if I was in SEA?

Im as white as a paper sheet.

Depends on slut level, but a bit more finesse is required in general.