Indian politician in a show of music terrorism decides to blatantly plagiarize Pakistani song called "Pakistan...

>Indian politician in a show of music terrorism decides to blatantly plagiarize Pakistani song called "Pakistan Zindabad" and present it as his original called "Hindustan Zindabad"

thoughts?

indian version: twitter.com/TigerRajaSingh/status/1116612649972719617

original: youtube.com/watch?v=MjxGwfa5lxw

Attached: Screenshot_15.png (621x837, 432K)

Indians and Pakis look the same

Who gives a fuck what third worldistan does?

They're are like billions of people who are copies of this person, who gives a fuck?

Its fitting, considering the current Indian regime wants to turn the country into a Hindu version of Pakistan.

Attached: india vs pakistan.jpg (552x376, 24K)

all europeans and westerners look the same, what does that have to do with this thread you retard

omg sad image

Attached: 1554105378625.png (793x786, 244K)

>"be a proud Pakistani"
>write it in English

anyway, aren't Pakistani people just islamized Hindu Sikhs?

>Pakistani people just islamized Hindu Sikhs
Hindu Sikhs is not an ethnicity. They are mostly Punjabis, like many Sikhs.

Attached: pakistan ethnicities.jpg (1014x972, 241K)

Why are all indians fat

Fucking based. These BJP mongs might convince me to vote for them this time of they keep this up. Thanks for the post, paki. I’ll visit Karachi sometime.

Attached: AF55D5B9-5832-4204-B771-80A4786968AE.jpg (960x614, 65K)

Lol, what?

it's sad that you adopted the religion that destroyed your heritage

you could remain peaceful Hindus/Sikhs

>muh white Aryan Punjabis

The Sikh order was used to kill Muslims especially the Salafis. The Canadian might be a Khalistani fellow maybe he can explain it better. The only similarities Sikhs have with Muslims are with the Sufi Muslims who the Salafis also hate.

lol there were shit ton of Hindi patriotic music in the 60s which Pakistan copied and replaced Bharat with Pakistan and Desh with milk
Anyway, here's your (You) imran Paki. If you love your suicide bombing institution so much why don't you go back?

either fat or africa-tier poverty skinny

Finally, someone else recognises this Abeed nigger lmao.
>thoughts?
>western retard

Nigga, your Urdu language is literally noodles Hindustani for Persians lmao

ranjeets raging after committing music terrorism kek

Urdu is the most beautiful language in the world, desu.

India won't be able to put up resistance to China without unification with Pakistan and Bangladesh. Think about it

they all that that disgusting pregnant belly and bloated face

ruins all aesthetic

I only know few Urdu words desu.

It’s too late for reunification I think. I have nothing in common with Pakis. People up north do, but only a small minority of my people live in Pakistan today so ig I don’t have an opinion.

>ig

what does ig mean?

In general I guess