/balt/

Wilno edition

Attached: vilnius_siena.jpg (1600x727, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tulospalvelu.vaalit.fi/EKV-2019/en/tulos_kokomaa.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFbZlEXo0o
youtube.com/watch?v=chnBLPTL064
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vilnius_Old_Town
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

niggers

Why does this bland "city" make p*les so butthurt?

Vilnius is the most underdeveloped infrastructurally city in Eastern Europe.

Build a bloody tram at least, it's a shame not to have a tram in a 600k city.

eating hesburger right now

finnish elections soon

Eating falafel and pasta with mayo. Been doing that for about a week. For work I bought a kilo of milled oats and am powering through it currently making porridge e'ery day for lunch.

What is wrong with me?

In japan I heard they have erections instead!

Labu vakaru

Attached: 1555008782910.gif (718x404, 66K)

Trevlig Kväll!

Riga > Tallinn > W*lno

Attached: 1450733088123.jpg (535x342, 43K)

Attached: 1554923190393.jpg (525x809, 131K)

hello lads

Slow day today, eh?

Attached: IMG_20190414_191625_5.jpg (4208x3120, 2.78M)

all 3 cities are shit compared to rest of the world

only shit in here is you rofl

tell me why baltic tourism is so low? have you been to our capital? you see what we have and alot more in sweden and german. theres nothing authentic here, all their work

Are you a machine gunner or something? You always take pictures of some sort of MG

During the exercise I'm sitting in the turret

Attached: IMG_20190414_191810_4.jpg (3264x2448, 2.55M)

wish i lived in an interesting city wish shit going on that i could be proud of instead of desperately wanting to leave because there's nothing to fuckin do

move to India or Vietnam, youll be having an adventure every time you leave your house

Proofs?

tulospalvelu.vaalit.fi/EKV-2019/en/tulos_kokomaa.html

Is 910 eur an acceptable wage when you are not a programmer?

Wilno is shit the p*les should take it

depends on the hours, if you're not working more than 45-50 hours for it, I guess it's decent

thats before taxes?

Im am working 40 hours a week. That's a monthly wage.
After taxes.

Vilnius is shit and doesn't deserve to be the capital, but the only thing I'd give to pszczeks is my spit.

I don't want no stinking foreigner here lmao
If I could I'd built wall around Eesti and let no faggots from outside in

then it's fine, just don't become complacent

We can take it back if you insist so.

You may have it, nothing of value would be lost

How could I? That's not a good wage at all. I got offered 1000 after taxes and didn't take the offer. Still not sure if i made a mistake or not. There were juwt too many uncertainties at that other place. I just wanted to make a grand. It's like some physiological barrier.

me too but its irrelevant to what i said

>nothing of value would be lost
the only tourism-worthy city in Lithuania?

It isn't.
I literally don't care what outsiders think of us and the least of them visit us the better

We still have Trakai, Klaipėda, Kernavė and the curnian spit, among other things

But by giving Wilno I thought you are giving all of the former Polish territories including Troki?

Is it only me or scandi people especially Danes are physically ugly and very rude?

No, just wilno. I think you would agree that Trakai is a rightful Lithuanian city

How are they Polish territories? The area of Trakai and Vilnius is literally the birthplace of the tribe that unified Lithuania.

danes are ugly, dont know about rudeness.

Its just you. Ive seen more than enough Lithuanians who are rude as well

I think our friend died today.

press F for Finland !!!!

Attached: oh.nooo.jpg (600x450, 24K)

>friend
Finland is more than just a friend. Finland is our Brother

youtube.com/watch?v=8NFbZlEXo0o

>tourism is bad
Are you literally retarded? Do you have a mental deficiency? What issue is severe enough that this take even occured to you.

I-i-it only makes me mo sad !
WHY Finlan WHY . Liberals will make Finlan like ...please forgive my language .....Sweden !!!!

Attached: download.jpg (270x186, 10K)

I DON'T CARE ABOUT MONEY AND TOURISM
I CARE ABOUT KEEPING OUR COUNTRY ESTONIAN
RAIU SEE ENDALE PÄHE PEDEKAS

Only the fat ones. Maybe it's their faces, maybe the shade of their skin, but when they get fat they look like pigs. Luckily not a lot of them are fat.
>rude
No, not really. Quite the opposite actually. Somewhat arrogant and covertly racist maybe.

I'm holding back my tears. Let us pray for Finland, for it's the best thing we can do

what happened to finns?

tourists dont stay here, max week if even that because theres nothing to see here. i dont see problem in tourism it brings money to country

That's ok for a non programming job

Some people get complacent with way less than that, then work their whole life in fast food n shit.
But anyway, once you break the 1k barrier you'll probably keep wanting more. It never ends, it's never enough. At least that's how it is for me.

LIBERALIZZZZZM

Probably elected Liberal traitors to civilization

Attached: We.WUZ.Fins.n.shit.jpg (400x400, 45K)

Every tourist leaves a dirt under his boot when he comes here. Just look at popular tourism places. These places are like cancer that slowly kill its host. May it be killing it's nature, culture or gene pool. Stop thinking on kindergarten child level. Muh money. Muh opinion. I say nuke them all and let earth be only for us.

I've always seen Finland as being the guiding light among the other scandi countries who themselfs are engaging in a self cuck-a-tron of epicness.

Hopefully the left, despite being the left, will continue the finnish level headness i've always had the impression of.

we cant go full north korea and shut down and limit everything. id rather have some tourists here for a few days who bring money to country than foreigners here with living permits. some tourists who are here for 2 days dont kill culture or gene pool lol

The russian minority are still vocal? What happened that estonian secret service Ed*ard ... ?

>What happened that estonian secret service Ed*ard
?
>The russian minority are still vocal
only in north east estonia where they are majority and last elections their voting participation dropped hard

It's never going to stop on few foreigners. There are less than 1 million Estonians left. Countless other nations and people in history have been wiped out and forgotten. I don't want to be 1 on that statistics. If it means going full North Korea so be it. Everyone is free to leave but nobody can ever come in.

lol all baltic nations will disappear in 100 or 200 years, but dont worry bigger places will disappear too, all 10-50 million nations are fucked too

Sorry, *ston kohv*r was his name. Estonian secret service or the equivalent. He was captured at the russian border back in '14. Old news but the thought sprang up suddenly and I wondered what happened to him. Could probably google the answer but what ever. Ha.

*=e

tourists dont stay here what you dont understand. they just bring money to country, theyre autists they just look at nothing, our tourism places are random its nothing special, nothing authentic here all swedish-german stuff. tourism is low its not like in italy where roma is flooded with tourists and you barely see any natives. we need harder immigration policies thats what ekre will bring

>estonian posters

Attached: ESTONIA.jpg (750x782, 61K)

he was switched out with a russian spy, hes back in Estonia

Yes I can see it happen that is why my plan is the only one which can work out in the long run. Look there are still tribes on islands that shoot bows if any boat or helicopter flys by. They will survive longer than any western nation and eventually will inherit the earth after western cucks have completely forgotten how to grow food and build stick house, when electricity, water system, stops for a period of time large parts of these lemmings will die out.

some of you here are as dumb as a box of rocks

I completely understand what tourism means. You keep saying like "ohno we have nothing here for tourists to see" I say I don't care. I wish that they didn't come here in the first place. For me Estonia is the best place in the world and it's best to keep it secret for outsiders. There is nothing here. Everything is shit. Keep out!

Wilno streets too narrow for tram

I'm gonna be the king of niggers

We're gonna have a herd of nigger cattle

youtube.com/watch?v=chnBLPTL064

Based. Fuck W*lno

Good Sunday to you guys, hope all is well. How's the week ahead looking? Hope it's not a challenge for you, but don't let that bother you if it is, worrying never was worthwhile!

Attached: final frontier.jpg (2048x1366, 776K)

Putin sounds like whore in French, and Oleg Deripaska sounds like Oleg Minister Shit in Finnish.

vacation booked for Riga, a week in September, hell yeah, what do

visit the Old Town, thats about it t.b.h.

enjoy the highest prices in the nation

I want to shop, to live, to visit a friend's mother, but also is Riga good for chilling out and meeting people, is it good for traditional food restaurants, culture, music?

its a vacation, its meant to cost money

which is still cheaper than anything in the UK

yes

of interest would have been the folk music festival, he's missed that and it won't be for years of course, but as a visitor the scale of the centennial would have been interesting

cool i want to drown in pussy then drown in the sea, farewell blowout tour

shame, sadness

Attached: windmill of friendship.jpg (1028x627, 124K)

Time to take a big ol stinkin shit

Culture

Attached: 1475079747985.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Riga is a very shitty place culturally and food scene is pathetic for a city this big..

my guy i'll level with you just want to see some old buildings, take pictures, and slut around. whats the scene like

theres no scene idk what country you think youre visiting.

There's plenty of old buildings, but unless you're 6'5'' or very rich you probably won't stand out to get much attention.

bullshit, there are trams in lots of historical cities with extremely narrow streets

Attached: lisbon.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

very true, any of the easy girls he's after already have Russian boyfriends

true, when the tram line isn't under repair for over a year of course

ngl that looks dope as fuck

anyway, it's not that they need to build a tram as a toy to enjoy the ride around the old town, the tram is supposed to be a modern and fast means of transport around the city, just like it is in most of European cities, with separated tracks

I could understand lack of the tramway network if they had, or at least prepared for the construction of subway but it seems nothing like that is happening, so they're stuck with buses and trolleybuses that is cringe-tier for a 600k capital city of an Eastern European economic tiger.

There's no point in having trams in our old town, it's pretty small. Because of soviet planning we have a shitload of small sleeping districts that are far away from the center but also too spread apart for a proper metro. Basically in Vilnius if you don't live within 30 minutes walking distance to where you need to go then you'll have a bad time.

>Because of soviet planning we have a shitload of small sleeping districts that are far away from the center but also too spread apart for a proper metro.

Do you think Vilnius is the only city built according to Soviet planning in eastern Europe or what? But it's the ONLY capital without trams. The only, fucking only one. Even a village like Tallinn has trams.

>There's no point in having trams in our old town, it's pretty small.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vilnius_Old_Town

> one of the largest surviving medieval old towns in Northern Europe, has an area of 3.59 square kilometres (887 acres)