Is this Sweden's greatest tourist attraction?

Is this Sweden's greatest tourist attraction?

Attached: Finland.png (470x278, 4K)

You wish.

Attached: ca235497.png (709x901, 101K)

don't bully finland you fucking ausnigger

I hope that russia invades binland so that the finnish gay poster gets drafted to the front lines and dies

You know nothing about Russian army then. The gay poster most likely would enjoy being there.

implying they wouldnt just run back to their fatherland sweden and keep posting that same shit from there

the motherland, pekka. Svea is feminine

Fuck Finland

We want sex

watch it or else

Attached: 1551045847900.webm (576x1024, 2.99M)

7% Sweden's population are Finns

No one I know has ever been to Finland. It's an exotic place far to the east, like Ukraine or Belarus

Ferry rides between Sweden and Finland are full of Swedes

Those ferries go from Stockholm, which is also an exotic place to the east that very few people has ever been to

>Götebög
Jaiks!

exotic place that looks identical to sweden

This isn't respectful discussions

Attached: 1515343364791.jpg (325x325, 11K)

Actually 40% are partly Finnish.

Are you sure it isn't 80%?

More like 20%. Swedish population steadly went down after the Fennoman movement in the late 1800s and ealy 1900s
t. victim of that. I wish I had a cool swedish name and spoke swedish as the native language

impossible, there are more muslims and nigger than 20%

I meant 20% Finland used to be swedish. Sorry misread

18% of Finlands populations spoke Swedish like 200 years ago. It didn't just go down because of assimilation but also emigration and higher birthrates among Finns than svenskatalande city slickers.

Actually it's 100%

Yeah, but i'm from ostrobothnia. The whole municipality turned Finnish speaking in few generations. It's the same people who lived there since 1500s or so when theres records :DD

They will just go back to Sweden

Maybe you think Swedish name=Swedish speaker?
It's not the case most of the time it's just the priests spoke Swedish and hated Finnish last names shitting up the church books so everyone was forced to have Swedish ones

It's the eternal fennoswede trying to divide us. That's why there were fennomans and svecomans. Fennomans won and we should be grateful

>23andme trash is relevant

And my great grandfather was swedish native speaker, but hardcore Finn. I've never understood the divide

>cannibal tranny appears

Yes we are Eurasian monkeys in a zoo. Welcome.

Your propaganda needed to be pointed out, sorry