What are the primary cultural differences between Good Europe, Okay Europe, and Bad Europe?

What are the primary cultural differences between Good Europe, Okay Europe, and Bad Europe?

Attached: Euro Goodness Map.png (1280x1024, 203K)

Bad Europe aka new Middle East/ Africa was under American rule.

Which one is which?

Slovenia is Good Europe.
Greece is Bad Europe.

go fuck yourself

based map
>good Europe -violet
>okay -dark blue
>bad -red

I would add Italy and other Catholibros to a good team tho

you won't get back Trieste back you slav shit

Poland is in bad Europe.

How is Spain okay Europe you fucking sharting fat greasy subhuman disgusting mutt

>okaytugal

I already have it faggot I'm Italian

no u

>turkey
>europe

Attached: 1553709138937.png (1837x1655, 217K)

>Austria in Africa
???

>England in good europe

LMAOOOOOO

Just sink the racist bastards and leave the tolerant celtic nations

>doesn't' know austrians are swarthy manlets

It's funny how the ''Europe'' countries are all infested by Blacks and Arabs, wheres the ''Asian'' countries are still White and Christian. Talking about being delusional.

>slavs
>white
oh no you don't

A lot Whiter than you. And you know Slavic is a language group, right? So, dumb AND African. Makes sense.

>w-whiter than you
seething

>Good Europe
Free Market Capitalism

>OK Europe
Collectivist ideologies but quickly moving towards Free Market Capitalism

>Bad Europe
Never recovered from Communism/Islam

bad Europe should honestly be nuked in my opinion, but Lithuania deserves 99% of the nukes dropped

France = Free market capitalism?
V4 and baltics never recovered from communism? Then how come they have lower corruption index than many of the former western bloc countries?

I really cant stand these dumb as fuck people who just repeat old regurgitated narratives that have no meaning to reality anymore. Upgrade your view of reality krauz

>France = Free market capitalism?
France should be in OK Europe.
>V4 and baltics never recovered from communism?
Should also be in OK Europe

Change my mind, Bogdan.

I figure the light purple is good Europe.

I want to move to Italy but I read online that they only get paid €1000-€1500 per month. And everything is just as expensive as Canada.

You'd think that A FUCKING LEAF would understand the good Europe is the one with Sweden in it.

To me most of blue countries are BAD Europe wheres most of the red should be OK Europe.

Italy, France, Spain, greece are poor as fuck communist shitholes who crave for communism. I don't know where to even begin explaining how shit and messed up they are. Scandinavian countries are static shitholes. They pay their entire income in taxes and then import american tech. They are a cold tundra forsaken by time. I wouldn't live there even if you paid me. Switzerland is OK but the regulations there are worse than in North Korea. I've heard that in some provinces it's illegal to use the sink after 12.

England economically used to be OK, now its garbage, and socially it's even worse. Their entire island is run by tabloids who spew vomit that only a mentally retarded chav wold ever believe. Most Anglos live on welfare and have very little freedoms. Half their govt is run by unelected lords. Half of Ireland lives and works in London. Austria is like Scandinavia, a cold tundra where people see sunlight twice a year and are too autist to leave their home.

I wouldn't wanna leave BG to live in any of these garbage bins even if you paid me. BG is doing better than most of Europe right now, so if we are BAD, then you are WORSE than WORSE.

>To me most of blue countries are BAD Europe wheres most of the red should be OK Europe.
Stopped reading there.