The Nazis are back... this time they're in India

The Nazis are back... this time they're in India

jantakareporter.com/india/outrage-after-dubai-based-chowkidar-gynecologist-allegedly-justifies-ethnic-cleansing-of-muslims-and-christians-dubai-police-asked-to-act/241806/

Attached: Screenshot_16.png (732x844, 542K)

Based.

Attached: D4H2lchW0AIs7_P.jpg (1110x720, 82K)

:(

>implying I’m even a Modi Bhakt

It’ll be fun when the retard gets the boot and all the Sanghis seethe.

Fine fine I’ll delete it’s just fun seeing this homo rage at India everyday desu in the end his people come begging here for medical visa for cancer treatment or organ transplants

Maybe asking for genocide of muslims, isn't the smartest thing to say while in a muslim country. Let's see if she gets stoned.

>BJP supporter

is that the blowjob party?

Muslims are only like 15% of India iirc.

What is it about this 80 IQ tea seller that makes Muzzrats seethe this much?

Attached: 8286D730-5731-4A67-BFCE-DCF356B0D677.jpg (640x430, 121K)

True Aryans

t.imran paki

2002 ver 2.0 coming soon

Attached: 1551817060715.png (251x240, 94K)

He is talking about UAE.

kek how will hinducucks ever recover?

Modi will lose this election.

My bad.

Attached: 3f2.png (699x463, 90K)

That almost 200 million. That outnumbers arab muslims. India needs that number to go down to 0%

Why do you say that? Honestly from Twitter it looks like Modi is going to be winning. As a Paki I really really want Modi to win he will do more damage to India than we can ever hope to

Why aren’t you answering why your people beg for medical visas cuck? LOL

Lol Twitter ain't real life bruh.
Modi won't win.
Twitter,FB has Thousands people who're paid specifically to tweet good about Modi.

>Dubai-BASED

Just give Goa back to Portugal so they can turn it into a Christian ethno religious state

NRC is about removing illegal aliens. The hysteria in the media is like last time again.