How can we stop the mutts from exploding into civil war?

how can we stop the mutts from exploding into civil war?
it feels like they're heading that direction...

Attached: Love can Bloom.png (474x336, 217K)

Back in the 70s they were also heading towards some sort of civil war but after some proto-pedes shot up a crowd of libs they realized it wasn't the way to go.

it's not gonna happen, it's just paranoid freaks who take politics way too fucking seriously that fear it

>muh second civil war
sick of this meme

sick of you

it'd be the end of pedes and whites

This happens

Attached: America_what_the_fuck.jpg (1723x859, 451K)

based and fuck the patriarchy

Attached: burka durka.jpg (500x442, 31K)

Does anyone else think we're currently seeing a neutered echo of the civil strife of the Industrial revolution but with tech giants instead of industrialists and control of information pathways instead of commercial supply or am I just too stoned on the government weed?

Too much weed

>falling in love
>with that
yikes

the liberal can't resist the MAGA bvll

Things were worse in the 60s-70s.

Why would you want to stop us?

People talking about civil war are delusional retards that don't fully understand the meaning of the word.

It's not nearly as bad as it was in the 60s-70s, and that time period was no where close to how it was in the 1850s, early 1860s.

People seem to forget that in the lead up to the actual Civil War there had been, mutinies, rebellions, states fighting each other, etc.

Where the fuck is that now adays? If we're gonna have a civil war then i'm all for it. Revenge. But it's not going to happen. And delusional retards need to stop pushing for it.

>people disagree over x
>CIVIL WAR

Attached: cumm.gif (326x192, 41K)

because I don't want you anons to die
despite all the times I've called you fat mixed race ultraviolent retards or similar I don't actually hate you and some of you amerianons are pretty funny guys

Attached: American caesar.png (1000x500, 926K)

genocide them all first

y-you too

>Does anyone else think we're currently seeing a neutered echo of the civil strife of the Industrial revolution but with tech giants instead of industrialists and control of information pathways instead of commercial supply

Sure we do. Because its a variation of the exact same theme we've been seeing in different forms over and over since the dawn of humanity.
Efficiency increasing technology enhances the wealth inequality until the losers of said inequality revolt, leveraging their superior numbers.

unironically hoping for it to happen

>thetab

you do realise americans are going to use their ancestry and flee to europe right?

>flee to europe
How many Americans do you think are even capable of fitting into a truck and climbing a few fences?