Do you want to find love in Albania?

Do you want to find love in Albania?

Attached: 1548087407667.jpg (1234x4216, 1.4M)

I don't think so, I hear bad things about it on here.

lol hell no
are you trying to summon the Jow Forums monsters btw?

no i like my kidneys

Is this actually true, the story line? If yes, please post more. I'm intrigued.

Albanians are not humans

>inb4 t. Greek or t.serb

No, I only want to find love in Japan

Attached: 286eac6994d3d55effc1b2bf81ccc272.jpg (452x679, 29K)

Yes, it's from Vice

>Albania
They're a lost tribe of ancient Egyptians.

those ugly subhumans in the pic should be revoked of citizenship

No.

Attached: iq-europe.jpg (1300x1300, 386K)

lmao your iq isn't half that even with asterisk cockroach

Link?

Google'd it. All good.

That's a neat story, OP. Typical Vice tone and bullshit, but the core story is very moving. Would love to see some more of it, in some neutral documentary.

It's a normal arranged marriage. They used to be more common.

>Vice
Oh man, same site who previously tried portraying us as pederasts because the one in lead was Greek. They even interviewed a gay gypsy known to all of Tirana, take everything Vice says with a grain of salt.

Would be nice to know some more about this type of everyday culture in Europe is all I am saying.

Arranged meetings are still a thing for more than half of us, but among known people. Not in this case though, the amerishart is kike has been spamming this shit for some reason. I don't mind people hitting it up, but those vice reports cover rather extremely low class people who are fooled by shitty matchmakers, or at least that's what I get. Culture in Albanian villages is still backwards and against neighboring countries, which gets me surprised why this even happens. Villagers marry at an earlier age than city people and being old = being expired milk for village women. Hence this happens I guess.

Care to tell something more about arranged marriages between know people?

They're not arranged marriages, only arranged meetings. Either relatives or friends hooking you up with their known ones who they know are good. My cousin got it on with a 8/10 that his aunt knew at her work. They're married today. That's how it goes.