Where would you rather live?

Where would you rather live?

Attached: Europe 2019.png (1280x1024, 97K)

Why Europe doesn't have a single good country, only three cute ones and the rest are shit

In Hell

The butthurt belt. Prague or Poznan.

Baltics are asian. Fuck wh*toids

the funny part is that most of blue cunts is inhabited by Sarmatian bvlls, not whitey

Poor Albania doesn't have a single nigger yet it's put with the rest of western Europe

Albanians have north/east africa ydna.

Very rude, user

FTFY

Attached: 1555258369047.png (1280x1024, 72K)

This is better but I hate being in the same group as r*ssoids and their mini-me's. Also I feel bad for Iceland who is stuck with shitholes.

how should the ruskies be called then?

orcs

fennoslavs

czechia on that map or french canadia

Raresh you have to go back

Albanians are ethnic niggers, like Italians

Attached: 1539962661871.jpg (900x635, 56K)

Is this better?

Attached: 1555258369047.png (1280x1024, 77K)

perfection

I agree

>romania
>white

This map is accurate. Eastern Europe is Best Europe.

turkey should be asian-arabia

eastern Europe does not exist.
You meant to say v4+balkans+baltics

wh*tey, don't even dare to lump us with your kind. We're proud Mongols

>bulgaria
>white

Go back then you dirty poleshit.

Afro-Arabia

balkans are literally slavoturks

with my black brothers in afro arabia

>Bulgarians
>Turkic Slav Rapebabies
>Not Asia
FeelsWeirdMan.jpg

Do you two animals not understand that Slavic is a language, and not an ethnic group? Slavic as a language originates from Bulgaria. Bulgarians as ethnic Bulgars, not Turks. Turks are not even indo-European.

>Noooo Bulgars aren't TURKIC, WE'RE PROUD WHITE SLAVS

Attached: 1534263136863.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

China

El magnifico...

We are White, and we do speak a Slavic language, so.. yeah.

Honestly im surprised there is even internet in bangladesh.

Slave aren't really white. Read Dugin. That's what makes them so resistant to Jewish subversion. Whiteness is corrupting.

How can Slavs be Europe when for all of european history they were dick washers?

Don't make me laugh Germanegro. Germans were enslaved by literally everyone around them - Romans, Russians, even other Germans LOL

Attached: 3 moreta.jpg (655x395, 100K)

>we wuz whyte n shiet
No you are not white, Bulgaria is a made up "country" which has been under foreign control for most of its existence.

Romans were Germans

>made up "country"
oh the irony.
Bulgaria was called the 3rd Rome for most of our existence, meanwhile Germs were sleeping on trees.

weak german tribes were enslaves like bajuwaren but franks literally ruled and rule all of continental europe. we conquered the romans and created a new world. your people didn't. that's just how it is.

Some fleeing romans and turks won't make you Rome and don't forget you were under Ottoman ruling for 5 centuries until the Congress of Berlin redrew your borders.

That was an attempt by Russia to annex us, which failed, as we united the whole country less than 5 years later by kicking the turks out, despite all the attempts by Russia to annex us.

Just accept it, you are nobody compared to us, and always will be.

Attached: Syedinena_Bylgaria_-_Litografia_na_N.Pavlovich.jpg (774x1024, 130K)

COPE more my gypsy friend while you rot away in your backwards country.

>Volga Bulgaria
Wrong place

We already exported half of our gypsies to Germania, the other half are on their way LOL What a butthurt loser. If the country that invented the first computer is ''backward'' what should that say about you? LOL

no it doesnt

Kosovo

I would rather not

reminder that you're talking to a 14 year old meth addict who is also a rampant wewuzzer

Attached: 1537652064321.png (258x300, 66K)

In the real world where this map is bullshit

You men are delivery guys and your women prostitutes, I couldn't fucking care less about your absolutely irrelevant shithole

Je

Afro Arabian countryside

Germans love gypsy prostitutes LOL

Attached: 34192807.jpg (400x400, 34K)

based
FUCK WITEY
WE ARE RIGHTFUL HEIR OF THE MONGOL EMPIRE.