How many girls in portugal look like this, is she an exception?

how many girls in portugal look like this, is she an exception?

Attached: 1530209821067.webm (1920x1080, 729K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u1Bo200MH7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tons of them. I see like at least 3 girls like that everytime I go out,don't know if the capitals are different tho(like lixoboa)

why do Portuguese says that lisbon is full of niggers ?

When I went there, back in 2014 I think, there was no minorities, only some Indians, but it was full of portuguese

damn, your country is a paradise

dunno

Attached: tuga3.webm (1280x720, 1.51M)

Like any european capital it has niggers.The thing is that you will see 90% tourists 9% natives and 1% minorities

your football teams are starting to look a little dark though, almost as bad as us

Attached: 124124224719l.jpg (594x375, 96K)

Do you unironically think OP is THAT beautiful? How does brits girls look like?

It is pretty much full of blacks and Brazilians,haven't been there in a while too. I guess the same as any European capital.

Come here and fuck our girls

Well,the poorer you are the most time you have to lose with football.
And niggers are more interested in sports in general

This. Sadly even fucking Budapest is full of fucking niggers are this point. I keep seeing them popping up everywhere.

Yeah, Lixoboa is a giant favela full of pretos now. Only the tourist areas are branco the rest is full of pretos e ciganos.

Not really.
You have never been here for more than tourist season

Sorry for (Steve) removed.
Budapest? So the memes aren't real,I always hear(even in the media) that there's almost no black people in Hungary.

Lisbon is complete fucking garbage bruh,I used to go there has a kid a lot and it was a lot safer and cleaner. Upside is that there's tons of business, specific commerce/shops that you only find there..

only going to get worse with those birth rates, even japan is full of nigerians now

She isn't astounding, but she does has a natural beauty. And comparing to the what an average man end up with, she is very pretty.

Attached: 252345.jpg (267x267, 18K)

That phenotyope is pretty much common here (atlanto-meditarranean), but that one is specially beautiful. I would say the average is more like this.

Attached: fe--portuguese-girls8_fen_wome030p12.jpg (718x474, 89K)

All Brazilians really do love MathGurl lel

She has a very cute smile

it's pretty grim here, that's a 10/10 where I live in the north

Attached: article-0-0C47F770000005DC-805_634x463.jpg (634x463, 77K)

It0s called the greaaat replacement

Attached: portugal_team_spot0002portug0_sele28.jpg (400x261, 47K)

we've already been replaced

Attached: 124144143425323544442145203884.jpg (1120x744, 125K)

Time for the reconquista, once again.

Attached: Reconquista-d-01MartimMoniz_sacrifice022i_Portugal.jpg (600x703, 76K)

why are british people so ugly?

Attached: 1501630389794.png (800x800, 165K)

not really most portuguese girls look like jewess

She doesn't really have a competition.

Attached: Portuguese globino.jpg (400x400, 18K)

of course she has

Attached: portuguese_prai_ma2s_sintra-portugals100w2c0.png (650x361, 344K)

Yeah, I think we didn't get over all the colonial thin yet. kek

That face is common, not an exception but depends. There are ugly and beautiful people evrwhere.

Attached: portuguese_women 8-phenotype00_D910s24.png (973x987, 1.9M)

She was on a Portuguese show a while back:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u1Bo200MH7E

this, spanish women and portuguese women have very masculie faces and very long horse faces

true but some countries have a higher percentage of ugly people

Why do portuguese hate lisboa? Seems irrational

we don´t,but lisbon is full with immigrants, so people tend to dislike that

Not entering in that "sapiosexual" bs, but I really do prefer a okay girl smart and curious than a dumb hot bimbo.

Obrigado pelo video.

this moor is ugly

I actually wouldn't say I straight up hate it,I like the commerce in it but it's become extremely burgeoise souless city and its full of drugs and crime.

If I'm being sincere I think she's definitely pretty,but a kind of girl next door pretty without being over the top.

portuguese chad incoming to make more pure lusitanian babies

this one too kek

Attached: portugal-04_gonçaloteixeir2006.jpg (320x320, 16K)

i've met many girls like that on madeira

I knew the 1st one from the left, not even joking. i have seen you post that picture before. Sintra

how common are blonde/brownblonde people on mainland portugal?

real blondes? a minority maybe 15% of the population

got that.

portuguese people on madeira are very polite and educated. it was a pleasant experience

that's trad folk dress, minho? or beiras

Attached: 02-140_Portugal_folk_dress000104w0520712299c5600_0.jpg (736x490, 111K)

Minho

she looks a bit asian-y

>algarve

Attached: algarve00_South-Portugal_soojImage030co3Faro.jpg (600x413, 133K)

probably like four

our women are fat

Attached: 278.jpg (1080x858, 92K)

lel

lies, the sex tourists will be arriving soon enough

a disgrace, i hope to be alive to see the day our populations will awake and save our countries

hail EVROPA

Attached: _Portugal_img3seras_00c54cn66.jpg (459x604, 47K)

gib

add glasses and this is the actual average in portugal

That's not true,but they do exist of course.

How does this work? Our association football teams are mostly recent South/southeast European diaspora. But for our main sports it's mostly Anglos.

Big question. What is up with Centeral Iberia ? In the north everyone is noticeably paler and as you crawl south they get darker and darker, but once you hit the very south its full of paler folk again. Is it left over of the Reconquista ? Families settling in the south ? People just moving south because of the weather ?

>How does this work?

It's called immigration.

that pic is epic

If you have Portuguese ancestry you can claim Portuguese nationality. Since Portugal kept it's colonies into the mid 70s, there are still a lot of old people born before the desintegration of the empire and, more importantly, a lot of young people with recent ancestry that had portuguese citizenship.

These two are olympic jumpers for the Portuguese team.

Left one wasn't born in Portugal but has Cape Verdean ancestry, which was a Portuguese colony, which makes it also Portuguese ancestry (and Cape Verde wasn't populated before being Portuguese, everyone there is a Portuguese-African mixture).

Right one was born in Portugal. Her father was Portuguese, but black and from Angola. Some black Angolans chose to keep Portuguese nationality, like our minister of justice, which was born in Angola when that was still Portugal.

It didn't cut both ways. White people in most colonies didn't get a choice to stay. Many of them return to Lisbon as paupers, called Retornados.

>but once you hit the very south its full of paler folk again.
There are plenty of swarthy people in Alentejo, Algarve, Andaluzia, Estremadura and Murcia. You couldn't tell if you just went to the big cities, which get a lot of tourists and foreign european pensionists that chose to die under a sunny sky, but even natives will tend to be paler because they don't work as farmers.

Farmers in the north get more cloudy skies, so working outside doesn't tan them as much.

There probably are some genetic differences along a north-south and west-east spectrum, but a lot of it is just climate+lifestyle.