First worlder complaining about how he's poor and life is SOOO hard in their country

>first worlder complaining about how he's poor and life is SOOO hard in their country

Attached: 1554698307578.jpg (600x600, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Stick_ideology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I suffer in my wealthy and peaceful first world country!

Attached: 383jr8r.jpg (400x300, 25K)

Mexico and Turkey are both first world countries and part of the western world

>received a message that my state-subsidized lamborghini won't arrive until next friday
>asked government to give me a raise in neetbux but only got an extra $10,000 a month
>bought a new summer home in spain but it doesn't have fibernet so I'm stuck with shitty 200 mb/s download speed
I suffer in first world, my life is pure misery

No, they're not. You can't even begin to imagine the hell on earth that is living in a 3rd world country.

Your pampered first world ass wouldn't last a week here.

They are all cuckold and weak numales, OP. They simple cant idealize a hard life because they are so weak that If they come to a third world country without money, they would just die because they dont know what to do on a real hardlife. If they find hard to live in a first world country, a third world is a fucking hell for them.

ikr fristies should go and neck themselves

>t. second worlders

young people in countries like germany are always sad about stupid things, they should live one year in a third world country to realize how easy they have it.

>i need a car to be happy
>i need money to feel good.
>i have to consume to remain sane.

why are firsties like this?

>I suffer in Mexico

Attached: img-mexico-mexicocity.jpg (450x250, 25K)

My grandfather lives in Mexico
I have only seen him a few times

Brazil for sure have great places(in comparasion to others shit holes), but even our best cities to live, like São Paulo, is shit compared to any average first world city. And our worst places are so horrible than Africa.

>life's so hard in the third world
nigga walk outside; you're in paradise.

Attached: lllllllllllllllllll.jpg (1024x683, 137K)

>taking pleasure in being poor
your overdosing on christianity santana

Does this look second world to you?
We're 3rd as fuck

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-14 Photo - Google Photos.jpg (1679x944, 368K)

>he has internet access and time to make threads on a chinese cartoons board
>thinks his standard of living equals rural DRC

Life can be shit wherever you live. And several third world countries have gone past the standards in second world countries that just decades before rivaled first world countries. Economy is fluid and a flag is pointless in time.

Attached: 1471136961048.jpg (750x1000, 103K)

>durr money = happiness
Why are thirdies so fucking stupid? It literally makes my depression worse every time I see one of their retarded posts.

you have an internet connection and you're shitposting on Jow Forums so as far as I can tell your life is identical to mine

>depression
i'd be depressed too if I lived in Canada

>I am """depressed""" because I have firstie problems like >no gf

Grow some fucking balls. There are people with real problems like not being able to eat.

Cute dog

>>i have to consume to remain sane.
This is actually a legitimate problem in the first world
The more you have, the more you want.
All of western civilization is built on greed, and it shows.

Even being rich in Sweden is better than being rich in my country. You don't have to worry about your family getting kidnapped, never to see them again. Or to have your lands stolen.

>b-but I really suffer in the th-third world!!!1

Attached: 3rdworld.jpg (750x500, 66K)

lel my mountain cabin is getting fiber here

Imagine that you fucker have a salary of 1000$, looks good, right? Now, imagine that every thing on your country now costs 4x more. Imagine that a fucking Honda Civic doesnt cost 28.000$ anymore, its costs now 115.000$.
Imagine that a iPhone XS now costs 6.000$, apply the same logic for food, medicines, clothes, and every fucking thing.
Also, consider that you live on a violent shit hole, you worked for SIX MONTHS for just buy ONE IPHONE, and a nigger come and steal it from you.
Buy a Honda Civic? Out of question.

Now you know how is live on a third world. Paradise? Go fuck yourself, we dont have time to live on beaches because we need to work as slaves, even our average best jobs pay less than a bartender on USA.

Attached: 1549819449817.gif (280x206, 941K)

Tell me, numale, why are you depressed? You cant get a GF? Oh, poor canadian guy :(((((((((((((((((

>I'm like, s-starving right now, trust me!
Sure, that's why thirdies are constantly making these stupid threads. Go back to your sunbathing Carlos, just leave us alone.

This
The minimum wage is $6 (six) fucking USD per DAY in Mexico
And all electronics and luxuries cost MORE than in the US.

What can we conclude: fuck f*rsties

Attached: __igarashi_futaba_nagatoro_and_uzaki_hana_senpai_ga_uzai_kouhai_no_hanashi_and_etc_drawn_by_ro_aahnn (700x950, 107K)

Mae is bae

I understand you, mexibro. Our minimum wage is 8$, but the things here just cost much more. Its more cheaper for us work here, travel to USA, buy things and come back than just buy here.

Based Russbro, back at it again with BTFOing f*rsties

Attached: 1553042777515.jpg (1028x1584, 146K)

>flag
Poland is f*rstoid as well, quit EU, then we'll speak

Attached: __nagatoro_takagi_san_and_uzaki_hana_karakai_jouzu_no_takagi_san_and_etc_drawn_by_nonbiri_jirou__sam (850x1084, 238K)

Brasil have ridiculous import taxes though.

Still right though, a phone made in china still costs the same to manufacture no matter its destination. Standard of living is primarily set by how strong the internal economy is and how high value your currency is on the global market, since imports best increase the standard.

Looks better than my setup desu

Ex Warsaw, Soviet and commie blockies count as second worlders.

The expression is too old for relative use though, the modern term is "developing" or "industrial" nations. Technically you are both industrial.

>America is peaceful.
Dumb cockroach. We were born from the fires of rebellion and struggle and we will go out that way.

How much do you pay for electricity?
My bill comes bi-monthly and it's usually $25-30 USD

No such thing as second world, second world died 1991. All cunts in EU, Canada, South Gookland, Singapore, Japan - all f*rstoid countries. Everything else is third world. Obviously rich european non-eu cunts count

Attached: 9e802b72e7f0f467fcfedbb9ff28cbc0.jpg (679x846, 92K)

America has some hard motherfuckers you dumb cityfag retard. Men who live in the mountains have more brains and test than all huemonkeys combined faggot.

>can afford a computer
>can afford computer accessories like a gay mouse
>can afford brand name snacks
>can afford a soytendo switch
>can afford a pet
>"I suffer in the third-world"

Pathetic. I bet you're a light-skinned spic as well.

Even with the taxes and dolar conversion, we pay more, user. Why? Only good can know.

Also, its doesnt change the fact that live here is a fucking hell. Its a wonderful place to visit, or if you are rich,. I think its one of the best places in the world to live if you are rich, but if you are poor, just pray for god.

>I can afford things a Dutch can purchase in two days of work
wow you sure showed me

Attached: lolabunnyspacejam-1200x887.jpg (1200x887, 76K)

Now imagine living in a place where it never gets cold. Yeah, that's paradise.

I am poorer than everyone in this thread right now and you are all a bunch of whiny faggots. I don't care what shithole country or richfag paradise you are in, you suck balls. If you don't live the freedom lifestyle you are a massive cuck.

quality of life is significantly better if you can afford things

If you can afford things, you are a cityfag slave cuck. I will be free while you are in bondage.

take a picture of your room to prove it

There is a difference and having money to spend during your entering life and see it losing meaning and never had this experience. You with all you arrogance can't see something simple as that.

Sins of the father, you have nobody to blame but yourselves for not controlling corruption in your countries and letting it get to the present.

That said, I'm going to go get some Latino food from Taco Bell now, and complain about how the spicy burritos are too spicy. Feels good man.

>inb4 they blame america with "much drug wars"

I don't have a room, that is how poor I am. Eat shit and die slavefag.

Russbro, I live like a 50 meters away from ukrainian border, I definitely qualify as THIRD WORLD BVLL

Attached: 1553060398484.jpg (850x1063, 109K)

Attached: 1551457034672.jpg (820x1024, 57K)

You are a rape baby injun. You are dumber than most americans are.

Yeah, and forget all the episodes in LATAM like the Panamá canal. Colombia don't want it, let's incite a civil war, fight for the side we want to win and now this new country we created called Panamá want the canal explore the shit out of Mexico in the NAFTA PACT, the Big Stick ideology U.S used etc.

"Huuur durr we barely interfered in LATAM they are like this cause *some bullshit xenophobic fallacy* "

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Stick_ideology

Chill out mate. We gift them the canal which they benefited from it in the long run.

WOW I breath oxygen just like people in the developed cunts! I'm a first worlder now! Thanks 4channel for this one more red pill!

40€, higher in the winter due to extra lightning and heating. Water costs are pretty nonexistent though, like 5€ a month I think for a single household?

You can't really compare prices to the US though, everything regarding trading and consumption there is basically subsidized by the government. Everything from deregulation to minimum wage control, China is similar except that the state picks up the corner of the cake when wage suppression isn't enough.

You also have to factor in the extra bit of shipping distance from asia and infrastructure inefficiencies when living in Brasil. Everything trickles down to the cost of the consumer.

that does not happen today

>life is so hard here!!!
>I wish I was born in the first worlf
Fuck off, it's not that different

Attached: 1554835374448.jpg (324x362, 7K)

To be Canadian is the most cruel fate of all. I wouldn't wish this upon anyone, not even the abusive thirdies who endlessly attack me on this board.

Wtf why are you so poor lmao
Mostly this. The only thing there is to envy about firstoids is their low crime rates

Yes, it is.

Europeans are, in general, more intelligent, a little more healthy, more organized, more polite, have more sense of honor and similar stuffs, unconsciously know how important is team spirit, more sense of beauty, know how to make a discussion, know control their nerves, know separate the private and public much more than latinos.

That's why Brazil will take so long to become a first world country.

At least you are smart enough to realize that wypipo are gods compared to shitskins.

Americlaps had the easiest start out of all the nations in history, you joker. Tons of fertile, resource-rich land inhabited by the primitive leftovers of an apocalyptic wave of plagues with no real enemies around (lol Canada, lol Mexico) and an ocean between you and everyone else with some clout. Not only that, you got constantly bailed out until your shit got set up (e.g. by France in the War of Independence).

Burgers are the noobs playing on Easy Mode of the world. Owning half the wealth on Earth yet still having a shithole of a country by comparison with other first world nations. Such a humongous nation-shaped incarnation of embarrassment.

Maybe Denmark, lol

Man wish I could be a though guy in Brazil, fighting over some beans lmao

Looks good, bet you are a self hating whitexican

Pretty much this. The best part is how they think they are great, while they are essentially white trash. Just go down there and look at how many wh*tes have face tattoos, literally subhumans.

You can remove some bacteria from a shit environment to a resource-rich one and have the population explode. That is America in a nutshell: European failures that couldn't succeed back home.

Also, having it so easy actually dumbs down their population IQ as they have no evolutionary pressures on intelligence. Kind of explains why they are Israel's golem and cutting off their boys' dicks.

cope

Can you stop sucking russian penis? Poland is NOT a Third world country, desu we are balancing between first and second world but doing my research Poland gonna hit official first world title until 2050 (search for yo self)
Like I said before 2050 we will be full developing country

Attached: omegalul.jpg (1000x1000, 80K)

Of course, it isn't. It's a f*rstoid menace country, I bet you even get NEETbux

Attached: rWYdYlFzgu0.jpg (900x880, 246K)

We have just few NEETbux in PL you can count them on 1 hand. I dont i still have school and living with prospering parents you poor ass third world faggot

Attached: 800px-Cocacola-5cents-1900.jpg (800x1100, 318K)

>Making stupid meme with google translate

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (360x360, 18K)

That's not google translate, just Russian grammar with polish words

*upset monkey noises*