Yardlets

>Yardlets

1 Your cunt or US state
How big is your property lot size?
(metricfags divide by 10 to get sq. m)

Attached: ezgif-3-7701e955f353.jpg (634x2359, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundy_standoff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody buys property in this country

sad

Why?

700m^2-ish

Less than half of Nevada

75% or so is renting

Because we are poor and we don't have a debt culture as the US.

Because they have 80 million people packed into an area the size of Oregon and Washington state

my parents home is 9750 sqft yard, old one was twice as big and had a nice hill for sledding

New Hampshire
9 acres

people don't take our Mortgages in Germany?

1.5 acres, according to Google that's 6000 square metres

I grew up on 725 acres (3 km^2) for euros

Attached: snowmobiling.jpg (960x540, 133K)

Ok rich kid

(Old) Millennial are flocking into the cities this making it difficult for Zoomers and younger millennials to find an appropriate flat and boomers don’t sell their property because they have at least 20 years to live. The only people who usually buy or build houses are 1st generation immigrants from Eastern Europe who got a comfy blue collar job that is still payed quite well, anybody else rents instead

Also I find it quite shocking that the average house size in CA is on part with a lot of other states. So much for the stereotypes. I mean 1,600 sq ft is a quite small house but the average in many states is not much higher!

>Nevada
>?????
I thought it was big and 90% desert? is it because where people want to live is in high demand

I'm a flyover, my family bought it all for 2 cents an acre back in the 1890s

Yes they do if they buy a house, but many people are not willing to get into that much debt.

>debt culture
kek that sounds like that's something horrible
you mean buying stuff in credit that you can afford to pay back.

There is no water in Nevada and OP is talking about yards

it is probably just vegas metro area and then there is nothing except area 51

Isn’t your credit system so fucked that people apply for an additional credit card to pay off their dues on their other credit card?

no, "yard size" is defined on that chart as your property size minus the house size.

I didn't think that a "yard" needed grass, i thought it was just the outside area attached to a house.
Looks like it, makes sense i guess
Aren't rental agreements quite fair to tenants in Germany? renting is a grim experience in Britain as landlords expect zero wear and tear over years and freak out if you put up pictures without permission.

Attached: nevada.png (600x600, 81K)

Kek I can tell you get your info from Jow Forums memes.
What credit system? Are you talking about CC or mortages? You buy a hose you take a mortgage, you don;t put it on your CC :D
And speaking of CC debt, it is not the system that is fucked it is the people who do that are idiots. They buy stuff that they cannot afford. So?

Nevada is basically owned by the government

Attached: public land.jpg (778x583, 235K)

No there is actually no interest fees if you pay off the credit card debt within the same month. Credit card companies won't stop idiots from taking out more debt to pay off other debt

Any system is only as good as the people using it

responsible people shouldn't be punished because idiots get themselves into debt.

Yard Culture is quintessentially Boomer Tier. The Great Boomer Die-Off will be amazing.

I think one of our properties is 1 or 2 hectare. It doesn't really matter much though because building stuff requires permits and freedom to roam lets anyone to come and go. You basically just own the right to sell the trees and hunt.

1. flag
2. 800 sq m or 956 yards

Landlords are a hell in Germany, the only reason why we have some what fair laws is because more and more old guys kick the bucket and leave their widows in poverty so the politicians pander to their only voters by protecting them. But try to find a flat in any major Germany city on minimum wage (you won’t) landlords either set their standards so high that only the cream of the crop may find a flat or they rent it out as some social housing so they can house students and earn a shit ton of money from the state (additionally to cashing in on the expensive rent)

229m2

what happened to everything's bigger in texas

my lawn is 100% weeds

Attached: 1534994151155.jpg (800x450, 23K)

and some modern day cowboys are apparently not happy about that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundy_standoff

mmm weed

Well nigga that's not how shit works. You think it's fair my premiums are high because people don't pay their hospital bills and the insurance has to offload the cost to actual pay customers?

yeah, smallish yards but big houses. average is 2000 sq ft bigger than most states

healthcare is a whole different ordeal

It's just an example of the world being unfair

Where did you say you live?

Attached: 181701.jpg (924x530, 49K)

Yeah it is a separate topic, but I feel it is unfair that universal health care mostly benefits the poor. Everyone will have access to health care but it will mean longer lines, long wait lists for surgeries, overcrowded hospitals, outdated equipment etc. Fuck that.

like 1 hectare or 10 000 m2
Feelsgoodman

Fries?

whoa. what do you with all that land? do you mow grass?

According to Google Earth it's 9406ft2

neu

Attached: brrb.png (720x540, 756K)

yeah

Attached: boom boom boom boom.jpg (1343x1159, 1.74M)

1700000 m2
My family has two farms.

You could give some of that land to your non swamp german neighbors?

About 1 hectare, plus several hectares of forest land that's disconnected from the property

How many hectares are considered big in Europe?
here is 81 hectares