Amerisharts need lube to fap because a fucking kike cut off their penis at birth

>amerisharts need lube to fap because a fucking kike cut off their penis at birth
fucking kek

Attached: 1554791495926.gif (400x225, 513K)

I'm uncut

i jerk dry and im cut, what do you think about this?

I don't need lube to fap and I'm cut.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>tanned austria
fucking based

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa ca443f4786.u2.jpg (749x569, 33K)

Attached: ce84b073b7.gif (194x284, 1.12M)

is that a german flag?
fucking nazi gtfo ;)

Attached: 1554899260443.jpg (1080x610, 123K)

maybe some americans do but i don't. although i imagine its vastly more pleasurable to masturbate with a pocket pussy you call a foreskin

do americans really?

is this why hollywood has all these scences where american fuck apple pies, microwaved banana peels and wet socks?

honestly feel bad for the seppos. imagine being literally just born and the first thing your parents do is not hold you dearly in their arms with tears in their eyes but give the command to basically castrate their own fucking son. there should be academic level research being done how this connects to american incel culture and so-called white fragility.

Attached: buk-wein-2.jpg (400x588, 92K)

>a fucking leaf
lmao

Attached: 1555242255535.gif (315x236, 1.89M)

STOP PLEASE. MY PARENTS LOVE ME.

Attached: sssssssss64.png (231x218, 9K)

>"PLEASE STOP"

Attached: dfgfvhbj.jpg (752x1192, 260K)

If my mom loves me why did she just let the doctor yank my fucking foreskin. I cry everyday imagining my tiny soft baby foreskin sitting in the trash bin in the hospital while the doctors took my away from my parents so they couldn't hear me scream in pain.

Attached: sssssssss69.png (785x731, 201K)

THE ABSOLUTE STATE
kek

Attached: The Elephant's Foot of the Chernobyl disaster, 1986 (1).jpg (1188x804, 379K)

took me*

holy shit LMAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH *dabs on amerisharters* AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

>my tiny soft baby foreskin sitting in the trash bin in the hospital
no sir they collect them and sell it to woman who want better skin
and you or your family wont get shit from it but pay the surgery

Stop EU PLEASE Stop Bullying ME! I regret it okay! It wasn't my decision if I had a foreskin or not! Yes Americans are terrible parents! I wish I had a nice warm foreskin which heats the head of my penis from the chilly outerworld. BUT I DONT OKAY! MY PENIS HEAD IS CHRONICALLY COLD OKAY! DO YOU WANT ME TO GO KILL MY PEDIATRICIAN FOR TRICKING MY PARENTS!!!! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT!?!?!?!?

Attached: ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss1.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

Attached: 1554465448398.jpg (1080x1105, 308K)

Attached: kermitLonely.jpg (956x1200, 84K)

Yeah its disgusting, im a girl but i dated a guy who couldnt jack off without vaseline and his mom was proud that she circumcised him at birth and said he should be grateful for doing it when he was a baby so he woudnt have to worry about it

Im uncut but somtimes still use lube. It feels good.

fuck women desu (no offense)

>i'm a girl
post armpits

*lubes up*

>do you want me to go kill my pediatrician for tricking my parent
No. Just rip your cut penis off and transplant other uncut one

mmmm

Attached: 1555173626378.webm (640x1136, 2.21M)

Sad

Attached: 1530616319020.jpg (746x739, 44K)

Apparently you can stretch the skin of your dick to become a pseudoforeskin. This practice originated in Greece where Jews who wanted to compete in the olympics did this to conform to Greek rules banning the performance of sport while circumsized.

If you believe in evolutionary science circumcising is a terribly stupid thing to do. Andrew Yang wanted to ban and then the Jewish cunt Ben Shapiro fucking splerged out and made Yang take it back.

cute, whats the source of this

Lads, how do we save Americans? It's literally illegal now to not circumcise your kids, fuckin hell.

They have no freedom, what do we do?

Attached: 1555266802680.jpg (814x852, 194K)

let me move to germany and become european ill reform my ami ways please i hate this country

>pseudoforeskin

You're the birthplace of fascism though

BUONGIORNO VIENNA

Attached: CHADnunzio.jpg (800x600, 34K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm uncircumcised

The doctors at this hosipital are sneaky as shit. They basically rely on the constant inflow of circumsizion money everyday that their lifestyle depends on it. Most parents who say they don't want to be circumsized will be ignored or their request sneakily "forgotten about" and before they know it their kid has no foreskin and a 400 dollar extra charge added to their bill.

FUCK AMERICA! -THIS- -PRACTICE- -SHOULD- -BE- BANNED!!!! But good luck in that ever happening. We won't even ban third term abortion.

LMAO GET DABBED AND NAENAE'D ON

Attached: index.jpg (334x151, 15K)

WTF?!?

I'm confess I really wanted to live in US but after that...

>I confess
Fix'd.