Japanese women are fa as fuck

Japanese women are fa as fuck.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2HlUYDDDZn4

Attached: fa.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/how-dawn-farming-changed-our-mouths-worst-180954167/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She would pay 45 dollars for a shirt full of German bear sweat

WHy do incels want to fuck this? Theyre all so ugly christ

Japanese women are qt as fuck.

Attached: 1551622148033s.jpg (112x112, 2K)

so you think shit youtube channel is true?

Shut the fuck up dirty anglo

leave us alone and get off from us

Worst part about japanese is that even tho they know girls are supposed to be pretty, cute and fashionable they still have terrible teeth. I mean some of them are really cute but then they open their mouth and the teeth are so fucked up. It's so bizarre how an entire nation can have fucked up teeth

It's an island thing.

Jap teeth are way worse than English teeth

it's cultural thing 八重歯 is thought be cute

Yes we are fucked up theeth insects.

Please do not come to my country. Thanks

The Jap daddy is hot

>八重歯
i dont know what this means but i assume you mean the little tooth that girls sometimes have in anime like astolfo

Breast feeding has gotten less popular everywhere in the modern world leading children to develop bad tongue habits and have crooked teeth.

The difference is Japan doesn't do the whole braces thing.

Most look like they're cosplaying

>island monkeys
>good teeth

In a more general way, orthodonty got worse everywhere. Not only do we eat a lot of carbs which our mouth bacteria love (and some east asians eat rice almost every meal) we use our teeth less and less for the specialized roles. Our molars are more or less fine, since chewing is the same, but we don't don't use our incisors to cut at much nor do we use our canines to rip and tear. We can actually match the age of human remains with the age of adoption of cuttlery by checking their teeth (and we can check for the adoption of agriculture by checking for teeth cavities).

Taking in bite sized pieces doesn't count! Eating with your hands large chunks of meat on the bone and gnawing on the bones, done somewhat regularly, promotes healthy development of your jaw and front of the skull. Like the rest of your skelleton, your mouth evolved to cope with some amount of regular strain.

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/how-dawn-farming-changed-our-mouths-worst-180954167/

tl;dr: you should mew

As a German, I'd like to explain (but not defend) the ad for everyone who's trying to understand it: In Germany most people have a garden where they spend time in their freetime (after work or at least on weekends). Even if one doesn't have an own house, one can rent a garden and work on it. In spring when it's getting warmer, people start preparing their gardens for the year. Vegetables get planted, trees get cut (or even removed, like shown in the ad), the lawn gets mown, etc. And - I think - because mostly older people like the chubby white men in the ad do this work in their gardens, they were shown (also, they are the target audience).

So their work and sweat represent what spring is all about in Germany (from the viewing point of Hornbach). The spring experience is then exported with the help of the worn clothes of those men, into regions that probably don't have gardens, nature and more likely smog and skyscrapers. In the ad, spring gets exported to regions and people who don't have the "real" experience of spring and need to get it from vending machines.

So, why does "Hornbach" publish this ad? It's a hardware store that also sells garden tools, lawn mowers, grills, and even small wooden houses for your garden. In their point of view, they make this whole experience possible because they deliver all you need to work in your garden.

From my point of view, the provocation (showing an east-asian woman as the one who buys the worn clothes) is calculated and wanted. They could have just as well shown an equally chubby white man in New York or any other big city without gardens where people work in. So that the old men there could get a sniff of German spring... In my opinion the ad is gross and unnecessarily provocative.

When will this shitty meme end, our teeth are some of the best in Europe.

>From my point of view, the provocation (showing an east-asian woman as the one who buys the worn clothes) is calculated and wanted
it's because japan has used panty vending machines

Look at older people's teeth, especially working class older people.

>Old people have bad teeth
Qulle surprise.

Anime is real?

OK mate pretend we have had a culture of getting braces for many decades, you are really impressing the foreigners

I'd never do that because it'd be factually wrong.
The same is true of the rest of the world bar America as well though.

>cute jav girl big tits nice butt
>start giving a blowjob
> open her mouth
holy fucking shieeet
imagine putting your dick into that thing
might as well fuck a fan

Attached: IogB2D8.gif (285x171, 807K)

The girl who lived in Germany is the most qt

>As a German
get out.

We are Germanic brothers

Right is NOT natural blonde