In china, they multiple abandoned cities

>In china, they multiple abandoned cities
>Some of them are fine, some of them are in ruins
How are these "people" a threat to anyone? The country is literally in ruins.

Attached: IMG_1277.jpg (907x604, 139K)

To be fair most of Michigan is abandoned as well.

Yeah it's not like the US midwest is full of shitty little borderline ghost town or anything.

I wanted to post something about the goldrush towns and the rust belt but it looks like your countrymen beat me to it

50 cent army and its proxies already here. As usual no arguments but whataboutisms. :^)

>Every fact I don't like is propagated by shills!

Attached: 1490135770587.png (291x344, 85K)

I can confirm, I left Michigan 10 years ago.

The only people who unironically defend China are chinks and Western leftists.

I'm not defending China I'm saying that the USA has abandoned cities and regions as well. Fuck dude have you even heard of the Rust Belt?

Chinks only invest in coastal cities.
As far as i know these cities are inside the country, which obvously nobody is going to live there since the money are in the coastal cities.

>point out that the us has the same flaws as China
>”you are defending China, you’re a leftist shill”

Attached: CC27FEF8-39DD-4772-A807-8A5079F97660.jpg (1200x675, 171K)

>Western leftists
isnt china jailing faggots, reeducating muslim and violating all kinds of humans rights?

Attached: CHINA YES.jpg (750x1096, 200K)

but this is a thread about china? what causes your whataboutism? unless you are chinese i don't see why you are so defensive

Not the same guy but you can't just claim that one place is a shithole and the other isn't when they have similar situations

Leftism not western left liberalism. Also that's American propaganda.

Human rights in Chinese is a banned search term in China.
Just stating facts, it's not like China is unique in this. Europe has abandoned cities as well.

>The only people who unironically defend China are chinks
So people who actually live in China and know what it's like instead of capitalist propaganda about man-eating escalators and collapsing buildings?
>and Western leftists
People who have a brain and oppose the exploitation of labor by capital?

Based, but cringe

Taiwan, Korea, and Japan will soon be under PRC occupation. And there is nothing the USA can do about it.

The idea is based, but the execution is cringe

Those are only towns and they are there for historical reasons. We don't abandon entire cities.

Taiwan is already occupied (by the so-called Taiwanese.) China will someday liberate the island.

I think the idea is cringe but the execution is redpilled.
Detroit lost like 75% of its population.

>People who have a brain and oppose the exploitation of labor by capital?
Wait, doesn't the CCP exploit its own population's labor to line their Swiss bank accounts?

In your dreams, insect.

Taiwan will be free and there is nothing you can do to stop it, Zhang.

Korean and Japan idk.
But i can see the Chinese invading Taiwan in our lifetimes.

No way PRC is gonna dislodge them without a war. And such war would go nuclear fast.

we should put nukes in Taiwan desu

No chances for Taiwan unless there's a massive shift in Taiwanese politics towards PRC. And the chances are slim, because younger generation in Taiwan is far more pro-independence than their parents

>>STOP TALKING ABOUT OUR PROBLEMS
>>TALK ABOUT THEIR PROBLEMS

the reeeeeeee never ends.

>Taiwan, Korea, and Japan will soon be under PRC occupation
Not with their Third World military they're not.

I agree.