Is it true Americans don't hug their friends?

What about giving people 2 kisses when meeting and departing?

Attached: 14a8f0f2f000.jpg (624x351, 67K)

none of that gay shit

No we just say hi lol

americans
>yo yo wassup gang shit yo nigga bro ganggang
europe
>Hi :) *hug*

Don't touch me you fucking freak

Can I have a hug I don't have friends

Attached: 1554409703817.jpg (1188x956, 389K)

Here if you are friends with morccans or turks we give handshakes, not really a business handshake but a quick one

Kisses and hugs are only for girls here desu.
Dudes just shake hands

it's just 2 seconds hug lol. helps you hold on to your sanity a bit longer.
how else would you express how much you care about your bro?

sure buddy

Americans are all half fags. They can't hug or they'll end up fucking every time

Frat-boys do a half-hug with one arm and a pat on the back when greeting fellow chads

This is unironcally kind of true. I was in the locker room one time and these guys were trying to grab each other's private parts.

We kiss our male friends on the mouth everytime we part ways. It's good to have the taste of their tongues in yours for a while after they're gone so as not to miss them. After the taste is gone you already got over it and can onyl feel excitement to see them again. Completely logical and only an ignorant wouldn't see it that way

Attached: CPHWLpoWEAAcxfL.jpg (600x801, 89K)

>how else would you express how much you care about your bro?
You could just tell him. Physical contact is not necessary.

>What about giving people 2 kisses when meeting and departing?
I only do that with family because I'm diaspora

>Is it true Americans don't hug their friends?
I do with close friends

I havent been hugged in 5 years.

Wouldn't want any of that AIDS

Hugging is a one-way road to homosexuality and that's a sin.

Oooooh that's why Americans say "I need a hug", they really need them because they don't get hugs very often. I never need hugs because I hug my friends and family everyday.

Sounds like you have dependency issues.

Nope, I just don't hate my loved ones and I don't use them to get benefits like Americans do.

Did i strike a nerve?

No, everybody here hug their friends and family. Today I hugged my boss.
If you hugged more often you would never "need a hug".
Also your social interactions depend on if you can get a benefit from people, that's why you send your parents to nursing homes to die depressed and alone, so you can only pick up the corpse in a plastic bag.

Wow i didnt even say that much and you are flying off the handle. Still,you only know amwrica through movies and other antiAmerican posters.