Americans use abbreviations when talking about states because they think everyone knows which abbreviation goes for...

>americans use abbreviations when talking about states because they think everyone knows which abbreviation goes for each state

Attached: 1534907013960.png (250x202, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jetpunk.com/quizzes/how-many-states-can-you-name
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you don't you should, learn them

Ive actually thought about that, i make sure to spell whole word, then use the abbreviation afterwards so people can learn.
>i live in colorado, it is very boring and i hate it here, everyone seems so robotic and souless. fuck CO

Don't like learning things for yourself OP? it's never been easier

>It's very boring

Attached: 154399737923.jpg (898x617, 158K)

I've memorized every US state abbreviation, and I think everyone should
•It's good for the brain, exercices your memory capacity (Hippocampus)
•Eliminates the time waste that is searching for the state's abbreviation, which helps you be more productive
•Is a fun piece of information/trivia, you can know
•And last but not least, since the US is (in my opinion) the best
country in the world, everyone should know the abbreviations, just like how everyone should learn english since it's the "developped countries" and "most important in jobs worldwide" language

he's obviously got no imagination, or gumption

horse riding around colorado springs is max comfy for instance

Welcome to the American chan site.

There's a major city like 2 hours away even if he didn't like that you can do almost anything in Denver.

>he can't name all the states
jetpunk.com/quizzes/how-many-states-can-you-name

Attached: states.png (646x453, 44K)

>he can
>he's proud of it

Attached: 1497383113979.jpg (125x122, 2K)

Based

Fucking flyover states
And what the hell is up with Virginia, why is there a West Virginia and a Virginia without a directional adjective?

Attached: pff.jpg (707x747, 132K)

truth be told there are american counties larger than your nation in size, population, and GDP

West Virginia split at the outbreak of the Civil War, they wanted to be apart of the Union still while Virginia seceded. So being that the territory was west of Virginia, it became West Virginia.

xd

>nebraska is ne which is hard to discern because new brunswick gets to be nb because fdr vacationed here

State of the you cunts hahaha imagine actually memorizing the abbreviations of another country's provinces

there's no other states with both an A and Z and everyone should know Arizona because of the grand canyon, tombstone, and Sheriff Joe Arpaio (pbuh)

If you think an American gives a fuck about some South American retard and whether or not they can understand our abbreviations, you're mistaken.

Reminder that both the US state of Nebraska and the Canadian province of New Brunswick used the abbreviation NB but Nebraska was forced to change it to NE because they fear the New Brunswick bull.