How has the internet changed your view of this country?

How has the internet changed your view of this country?

Attached: The United States of America.jpg (600x400, 58K)

Made me a neoconservative

Holy based

Helped me realize everyone else thinks we’re retarded

help me realize how much i hate the world

Helped me realize they're a third world country with money.

This

america ... we're not so different, you and I

Made me a marxist-leninist.

Attached: marx what a powerful dialectic.png (1024x585, 435K)

>let me tell you about your country
We are the two most bullied countries on this board, its time for us to team up

Do you know what those two words mean?

I discovered how many people in this country are legitimately and literally sub 100 IQ.

Tone down the autismo and you might see beyond literal interpretation.

Made me realize how much I hate this place and I’d give both my nuts to live in Australia or a scandi country

uhhh
I grew up with the Internet, don't think I had views about another countries at 8 years old

the rosemary baby that would be born from the breeding of the great mutts of the americas is too dangerous, we can't risk playing with such dark powers

only the most spastic retards hang out on Jow Forums so I try not to let my real world perception be affected by them on here
going on Jow Forums still makes me hate everything american though

>"I'll give it the definition I want! Go beyond!"

>Qatar is first world

I thought they we're just ironically being retarded. Internet helped me get rid of any doubt and realize they're actually genuinely retarded.

My edgy 15-year-old self was vindicated, because Americans really are fucking stupid, but then I found Jow Forums and confirmed everyone is.

Helped me realize how utterly fucked our world is

the internet showed me that americans think they know about politics outside of their country, but they really dont.
the most retarted conversasions about politics always come from them

yikes

that's because we never have foreign politics on our news feeds while the rest of the world has american politics 24/7

based

taught me that we've been fed lies for a long time and most are comfortable with it

like 90% of your news is russia

no it's not.

>being in denial this much
I have proofs, you know

Attached: tv_obsession.png (600x366, 263K)

feels like i can't relate to them in the slightest

Before I hated their government, now I hate their government and citizens

>these flags
>these posts

Made me believe there's only one race, the human race.

nothing

Made me hate them less.

I think it's more accurate to say there are regions of the US that are basically 3rd world

That's about Russia's involvement with our politics, not about Russia Itself. I don't think any American (myself included) could tell you what is happening within the realm of Russian politics beyond the fact that Putin is your president.

that Americanization is no joke, all eyes really are on the US at all times. guess we really are the top dogs

I realised that all jokes about their stupidity are not jokes.

leads view themselves as a tiny us.
still about russia

Made me realize posters from other countries are arrogant retards.

It made me realize that dual citizenship is a bullshit concept

this would imply that i knew about this country before i was using the internet, which would also imply i'm like 40
jesus christ kill yourself op you old man

you've never watched an american B movie ? listened to an american song?

After all the leaks, their government is completely irredeemable. The duplicity they engage in has no equal.

Already know that they were evil. But now I know that they unironically wear shoes indoors like in those movies and series. Holy fuck.

t. arrogant retard

I can't answer by my general contact with internet, but Jow Forums made me realize some americans are just shitty simians whose unique acomplishment in life was to be lucky and be born in America. Indeed, they do not honour at all the great origins of their nation.

average US IQ is 98, 100 in UK

>My edgy 15-year-old self was vindicated, because Americans really are fucking stupid

Why would you need Jow Forums to show you that?

Just go outside. Everyone's a fucking idiot here.