I vote we return to 1600 Europe's borders

I vote we return to 1600 Europe's borders.

Attached: 1600 Europe.png (728x593, 568K)

I vote you shut the fuck up

>thick roach empire

Attached: 1548953178768.jpg (300x300, 85K)

are you not seeing that fucking border cancer in the middle?

i vote for a return to 1914 boarders

Attached: 1914.jpg (686x521, 124K)

You're the ones responsible for it, Hans.

I kind of like it

Attached: 1212.jpg (428x595, 83K)

Attached: stanczyk.jpg (753x707, 331K)

what was it like crossing borders

>ottomans controlling entire balkans
pass

fpbp

t. eternal anglo autist

why not to 700?

Attached: 700[1].jpg (728x593, 104K)

Missionaries and tradesmen moved around.

HRE was the best Germany ever had to offer.

well, now puigdemont cant scape because fucking non-country belgium is our hahahahahahahahah piugdemont you lose.where do you scape now, nigga?

What's the white? There must have been plenty of small kingdoms all over the place in Eastern Europe.

I like the map

probably. That was the time of great slavic migration and unfortunately, there's no recorded history apart from archeological remains, since we didn't write our history down. It was probably a mixture of Slavic, Khazar along with some early Hungarian and Avar appearances

Attached: Slavic_archaeological_cultures,_beginning_of_7th_century.png (772x765, 716K)

Does Poland Exist?
Yes [ ]
No [X]

Good map, I agree!

I like this one better.

Attached: best_europe.jpg (1500x1268, 289K)

i go to CUBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ÑAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YEH YEH GIRLS MAMASITAAAAAAAAAAAAAS THE CONQUEROUS IS HEREEEEEEE MAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Attached: Spanish_Caribbean_Islands_in_the_American_Viceroyalties_1600.png (1600x953, 384K)

cringe but redpilled

It looked mostly like Germany, each tribe had their own cunt.

Attached: Europe_814.png (1024x790, 399K)

Were they actual tribes, or were they cities and kingdoms, with fields of crops and such?

acceptable if we can get portugal

early medieval dark ages/pre civilisation, if you go back just a bit further you get a similar thing where there's a void where germany would be purely because the romans never interacted with them beyond border disputes, the names and rough location of major tribes still remain and different maps will have more/less detail but for the most part it's lost to history

They built forts and cities, and had some kind of nobility. They made loose alliances with other tribes, mostly warred against their neighbors.

Fixed borders

Attached: Europe with color.png (1200x1000, 50K)

gotta separate out brittany too

literally nothing wrong

>Northern Ireland is Tyrone

I laughed.

>Cornwall

Attached: bale.gif (280x200, 764K)

But why

this is acceptable

They didn't care so much about passage back then. It was hard to do and people were charged with defending their own land and territory rather than a government.

And of course there was no such thing as welfare or public school to take advantage of as a migrant

:)

Fixed

Attached: Draw.png (2988x2187, 539K)

>spain only rules spain
?

comfy, but what happened to veneto, why would the nayciss bully italy so?

>notugal

I don't want to spain

Attached: 1554666724609.png (793x786, 244K)

nápoles y sicilia son NUESTRAS

Attached: 9ABA6399-A177-443E-BB24-58073D6460BA.jpg (720x644, 67K)

and devon also you fuck

I had no idea a country named Poland-Lithuania as big as that existed, the fact they helped to push back the Ottoman Empire is less impressive therefore.

> finland under ru*Tsi rule

Attached: 1515231969461.jpg (600x454, 84K)

wtf how did I get to this jungle

What have you done to Denmark?

Attached: 3fe.gif (569x510, 5K)

what happend frens? do we have to go to war with spain again?

What bullshit.

States weren't even about "defending" territory back then, it was about who gets to collect taxes and enforce their rules where. The average person was the bitch of whomever had the biggest gang of armed thugs around.
there was really no such thing as border control, mainly because nobody could really afford to just keep a fuckload of armed men on patrol all around the place. You could go wherever, but whether or not a town/village/whatever would let you stay and do business was up to them. There was a high chance of getting killed and robbed. Some places made a living off collecting dues for using things like bridges or rivers for transit.

always makes me laugh knowing that the name "Tyrone" has Irish origins

Based
better than any other mena border, tell me which balkan country is useful for the eu but Greece
none really

shut up kid, roachs do not belong in europa

neither do untermensch slav-mongol-sh*Ptar mongrels occupying the balk*ns

Any map without Russia is a good map

>occupying
For your information, mutt, sh*Ptars are aUtoChtHonOuS.

Disgusting

I vote we return to 1821 North America's borders.

Attached: mexico-1821.gif (640x429, 11K)

Why? Russia supported Iraq heavily after the US placed sanctions on you in 1994, forgave you of billions of dollars in loans in 2008 during the financial crisis and is still continuing to give you aid for infrastructure rebuilding

day by day you're getting your wish

Now THAT are borders i like, for Austria

900s to 1526 all had based borders, but the best was 1185-1204

Attached: 1190-europe.jpg (1280x1010, 594K)

not bad, not ba-
>sees Sweden and Denmark
no

>it was about who gets to collect taxes and enforce their rules where.
looks like governments all over the world secured taxes

"no"

Attached: 1280px-Ancient_countries_of_Transcaucasia.jpg (1280x756, 283K)

map of eastern asia.jpg

map of albania.jpg