en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult
youtube.com/watch?v=YXSjhH7Xxc0
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SI.POV.DDAY?locations=MX-AR-CR-PA
imgur.com/a/rwipl6l
youtube.com/watch?v=QAHzx1INqUk
youtu.be/XWxJFX_4_mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

please help

All of those countries either support freer markets or have a lot of white people.

u seriously gonna tell me that venezuela used to be a 'high income economy'

>eastern euros such as Romania, Bulgaria, and Belarus are ranked “very high” hdi
>Venezuela was formerly high income economy
These indexes are setting the bar too low

they where rich as fuck in the 50s when their oil industry boomed... more than many european countries like Spain and Italy
then commies fucked it up

argentina would be rich as fuck if they got rid of peronism

literally the 4th richest country on earth...
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Economy/GDP-per-capita-in-1950
not many people knows it for some reason

Per Capita.

dump lump us along Chile's success

high income countries are those with median wages over 12k USD. It's really low

Are you like, completely unaware of how fucked up and frail your economy is?
Your inflation is so retarded that people have to update their meat prices every week because they keep going up.

And yet we are still richer than you, how does that makes you feel?

Like you're a delusional negro.

Attached: exp-2019-04-09_23_48_06.png (2640x1720, 168K)

not true
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult

Attached: switch.jpg (1159x682, 272K)

Attached: lkNiK.jpg (960x640, 153K)

> Panama 8,358
Wtf I thought they were richer or atleast as rich as us

>he actually believes this

Argentine economy is more fucked up than ours

Attached: 1554415686915.png (327x316, 165K)

thanks, i'll add it to my meme index list

Well your link is based on 1950. The question is if it continued to be a wealthy country until 5? 10? Years ago

Only the gov

Feels good being part of the superior southern cone, but sometimes I feel bad for the rest of latin america

Attached: 1508006692536.png (345x363, 116K)

delusional

meanwhile, in real life, Costa Rica, Panama and Mexico are already wealthier countries than Argentina, and have lower poverty rates.

Panama is really a special case. I spent some time there, a friend of mine has a company there and I went with him to pay a worker. He literally gave him $20 usd to go eat something and the guy started praying and thanking god in front of us. It's a place with wealthy folks, mostly rich people from Colombia, unironically upper class Venezuelans who fled before or as shit was starting to hit the fan, Spaniards who are mostly involved in real estate and retired Americans. But, on the other hand, there are also tons of poor people, especially the locals

how? it's literally objective data

Argentina is honestly really bad and somehow is overrated as hell. I wouldn't change this shithole for it ever. It's Venezuela-tier dysfunctional. regardingpoverty rates, even Colombia has a lower poverty rate than them

watch the Parks and Recreation
episode with the venezuelian guys

youtube.com/watch?v=YXSjhH7Xxc0

Attached: dgfhjdgfj.jpg (1920x1080, 122K)

>and have lower poverty rates.

Attached: 30229b386292184e5239632fee83d1ed.jpg (397x391, 67K)

relax friend :3 i can feel your buthurt from here

Attached: 21-01-19_Homicide-Rates-in-Latin-America-and-the-Caribbeans-2018_InSight-Crime_Map-01.jpg (2829x2014, 294K)

wow uruguay so high?

yeah, i have no idea why

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-14 Robbery rate by countries, 2018 - knoema com.png (934x831, 62K)

>25/100k = 0.00025%
it's literally easier to win the lotto than to be victim of a random homicide if you are not involved in illegal dealings, pham

I do not care if I have poor if I am rich

Attached: 45645454.jpg (212x238, 4K)

in shitty countries like Colombia people don't even go to the police when they get robbed bro

Yeah Mexico sure is safer than Portugal, Spain and France

>make a southern cone thead
>an army of buthurt non-southernconian latinamericans attack
every single time

Post southern cone pics fren :)

Attached: 1555266120541.jpg (2048x1365, 830K)

Is Brazil a southern cone country?

>lump your shitty country together with Chile and Uruguay's success

>jajaja que envidiosos que sos vos!

Uruguay is a rancho with 10 people, of course rates skyrocket when someone dies.

São Paulo and the South because arent tropical

ok, now go away please, this is a peaceful thread for people with Very High HDI

Chill

we should have our own color desu

In was robbed in my second day in Paris.
In Mexico City i was never robbed

that a weird cope, but ok

the countries I mentioned already had similar poverty rates to these of Argentina a few years ago. Check the World Bank data, for one: data.worldbank.org/indicator/SI.POV.DDAY?locations=MX-AR-CR-PA

But these countries have growing and working economies, yours is in a huge crisis with rising poverty, a much higher inflation rate etc. These countries are already wealthier and more prosperous than yours, deal with it.

So aren't the highlands of Colombia, Peru or Ecuador

Without North and Northeast Brazilian IDH is dark blue.
Same with México without Yucatan

Los argies están el la etapa de la negación porque su inflación es mayor cada día, solo el mierdero de Venezuela tiene una peor inflación
Su moneda se sigue yendo a la mierda y todo cuesta caro.
Literalmente se tienen que ir conduciendo a Chile a comprar porque todo está caro.

can you please go away? you're ruining my thread

with love

joako

Attached: Volcan osorno.jpg (1440x760, 260K)

Southern Cone has to do with climate

This is why euros went to Sao Paulo and South, because otherwise they would die

Attached: images.png (249x397, 9K)

I'm Joaquín too.

P-pero no somos Venezuela.

Attached: 1555087609032.jpg (600x412, 85K)

I only got 1 (you) here, I'm just letting you know that you are not as good as you think you are. Only country in the suthern cone which is actually better than the rest of Latam is Chile, and even then, it is pretty comparable to most places in Mexico or here. However, Argentina is Bolivia or Venezuela tier and way behind us in lots of areas

comfy :3

>Southern Cone has to do with climate
I don't think so. It's mostly with geographical location (south of the capricorn tropic. If it was based on climate, colder places than the souterhn cone, like the highland regions of the aforemntioned countries would be considered "southern cone" too

La pregunta y cómo ser shitholes con una población tan pequeña y una economía de tamaño mediano.

Attached: X7WyuIx.jpg (1073x1080, 84K)

I've been to Colombia bro, I don't know where do your delusional chauvinism comes from but it's a shithole compared to Argentina, I've seen it with my own eyes

Attached: 20180210_125803.jpg (4032x2268, 3.96M)

Cartagena is one of the poorest capital cities of Colombia.

Uh that's me, hello

I don't care, please gtfo of my thread.

>Only country in the suthern cone which is actually better than the rest of Latam is Chile, and even then, it is pretty comparable to most places in Mexico or here. However, Argentina is Bolivia or Venezuela tier and way behind us in lots of areas
Your Departamento with Highest HDI is slightly higher than that of our lowest 4 regions, all of them having a higher HDI than your second highest. The exact same thing happens in Mexico.
Argentina is defitinely better than Colombia, maybe not in 10-15 years, but it is now

Attached: 15145343653fhhbgxv.jpg (600x400, 21K)

>human meme index

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-14 List of countries by Human Development Index - Wikipedia.png (727x301, 17K)

It seems pretty accurate considering that nordic and western european countries are first and the europeans at the end.
Anyways, it's not just HDI but every single metric
imgur.com/a/rwipl6l

>and the europeans at the end.
And African countries*

You are full of shit. It is true that there are a lot of wealthy foreigners. Mainly upper-class Venezuelans how fled here since 2010, some Americans, Canadians, and other expats. There are Colombians, Brazilians and other wealthy investors from Latina America, but Colombians here are not generally wealthy. The most wealthy people in Panama are Jewish and criollo families that came here generations ago. And a lot of poor people are actually Nicaraguans, Colombians, Venezuelans, Dominicans, etc...

invitame ctm, hasta voy en la maletera si no hay espacio, no importa.

Attached: 1553135672064.jpg (624x352, 19K)

Venite bro, te compras una motito y después la vendes jeje

Argentina is anti free market, pro ultra statism and pro open borders

I like your cunt's flag

I wish i was from the southern cone.
Everyone else is jealous

>no extradition
I wish I was ecuatorian. Everyone else is jealous

This. Fuck Peron

Attached: 1555291825664.jpg (640x640, 48K)

dont reply to him, he is clinically diagnosed

Thanks. Your flag has nice colors too.

se van a la mierda este mismo año con la mega inflacion que les viene cierto?

no jobs + mass influx of colombians, dominicans, venezuelans and cubans

But the depression rate is fucking high

Truth be said

Attached: argaytina.png (790x445, 620K)

Decir que va a haber hiperinflacion es no saber que es lo que esta haciendo el gobierno, las hiperinflaciones se dan en contextos en los que el estado emite moneda de forma descontrolada. Argentina va a tener emisión 0 este año, por lo que es matemáticamente imposible que haya hiperinflacion.
La balanza comercial es superavitara (las exportaciones crecieron 14%) y el deficit de este año también va a ser 0.
Todo esta dado para que la economía se estabilice en el corto plazo, el único problema actual es la desconfianza generada por las elecciones.

hmm es cierto que santiago y sus alrededores son primer mundo pero he escuchado que el resto de ciudades las tienen olvidadas.

Attached: 56451515132.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

>Switch costs $300 in Puerto Rico
Being a colonycuck has it's merits.

Attached: cuck.png (1200x800, 263K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QAHzx1INqUk
>2:11 en adelante

el globoludo señores

Estoy hablando de datos duros pelotudito.

2:07*

Republica Dominicana. Quien lo diriía. Solían ser de los más pobres y subdesarrollados. Y ahora están superando a Costa Rica en PIB per Capita y tienen menos homicidios por cada 100 000 personas.

It reminds me of home

Attached: 12923665614532.jpg (409x409, 26K)

youtu.be/XWxJFX_4_mw
Is it really worth it coming here to live like this? Fuck man

>globoludos
>datos

Attached: 0005307896.jpg (1140x714, 78K)

>postea a un retrasado mental
aaah ya entendi... sos un pelotudo

>es un globoludo unironico
aaah ya entendi... sos un retrasado mental

What is considered a good salary in southern cone countries or anywhere in latamerica for that matter?

bro no es de mala onda, pero ser fanboy de milei literalmente te convierte en un retrasado mental

thanks lefties