Did you know that pedophiles get murdered by their cellmates in American prisons...

Did you know that pedophiles get murdered by their cellmates in American prisons? The best part is the wardens don't really care.

Attached: IMG_1371.jpg (640x780, 76K)

>molesting 100 girls
BASED
fuck women

>have sex with 100 17 year old girls
>people treat you like you are a baby rapist
Only in America.

Moral quesiton, how is a pedophile worse than a murder?

We need to stop those Christian grooming gangs

I had a American friend tell me that there is a "hierarchy" in the Prison System and (obviously) the ones at the bottom get killed/targeted first.

Pedos, definitely being one of them.

>molest 100 girls
>incels get so jealous they kill you
What a legend

Well, there are probably thousands that live in protected populations that don't get murdered. They probably really had it out for this guy to not place him in PC

Morally, it's further away from normality.
In my personal experience, I can honestly conceive of situations where I would feel justified killing someone. If someone was trying to kill or rape a loved one of mine, I could conceivably be put into a mental state where I would kill someone.

That isn't true for pedophilia. There is *no* situation where I would sexually violate a child. It's a stronger abnormality, and impossible to justify in a specific instance.

Depends on the case with murders, justified or not.
Pedophilia there is NO justification, unless you are a total R-neck.

>Seventeen-year-olders
Not all of them were teens, nigger.

Unironically kys you pedo fucks

it was over the internet.

Brazilians and half of Europe can legally fuck this 14 year old "child", are anglos seething?

Attached: file.png (713x799, 1.47M)

I just find it weird how literal murders in prison feel morally superior to pediphiles

They're literally retarded fucking criminals, does that surprise you?

they were likely molested as kids, and want to seek vengeance

most murderers in prison are probably there for gang related stuff that isn't as hardcore as the movies make it out to seem. Pedophiles are literal demons.

You would be a "hebephile" or attracted to pubescent children, it's a bullshit term since most "hebephiles" like the same things any normal man finds attractive in a developed woman.

Pretty sure it's less of a hierarchy in prison more of a bunch of gangs, and they HATE pedophiles so they will often kill them to assert dominance, show how hard they are, or just cause they fucking hate pedos. Maybe you mean like they kill pedos to try to move up in the gang?

Aren't ex-cops also at the bottom?

It's like their bizarre form of virtue signalling. And many in the population can relate to getting sexually abused as a kid so it's personal, on top of the whole universal love for children thing.

Murder and assault are seen as a rough part of life, pedophilia is seen as unnecessary and sheer "sin"

It absolutely depends on the murder itself. If it's a gang related murder it's more like a war time casualty, but if the dude murders his entire family obviously that's worse than just pedophilia

ex cops are probably killed about at the same rate as pedos if not more often

Murder is never right

yeah kids are about universally seen as sacred. if you kill or diddle them, that's a major major sin in the eyes of everyone. And I agree that it's very fucked up to ever bring any kind of harm to children

what if you murdered osama bin laden, huh? that still not right?

Pedophiles don't deserve human rights.

If only we could create a task force to let them kill pedos with extreme prejudice. Like Dexter, but on steroids and more than 1 person doing it.

This is why 2D is literally always better

Attached: 1553105201318.jpg (888x768, 52K)

Well, I'm sure someone in your past family killed someone. I guess you shouldn't exist either, fuckboi!

If you kill him in cold blood then yes. If he tries to fight you then it's not murder anymore.

Yes they do, or else they're not human rights.

Your rights are revoked when you commit crimes against humanity, and pedophilia is the most extreme, you fucking moron!

In Brazil they burn them after they are too large to be literally fucked. Bunch of hypocrites, they are all scum.

murdering osama is de facto self defense and justifiable

>Your rights are revoked when you commit crimes against humanity
No they're not
>pedophilia is the most extreme
Pedophilia is not a crime against humanity, it's just a regular crime

Murder is never right, but not all killing is murder. Killing child molesters is just a public service.

>you fucking moron!

Attached: 1549720657622.jpg (387x437, 40K)

habitual pedophiles should be weeded out of society by any means necessary

If it's impossible to capture him without killing him then it's okay to kill him, otherwise he should be captured and tried

If they're caught in the act then killing them could be construed as defending the victim. Killing them after the fact in cold blood is wrong.

moral suitable for
>murder is never right

>You can't kill child molesters!

Attached: 1549842042875.jpg (200x200, 7K)

>the worst of society found undeniably guilty of heinous crimes shouldn't immediately be taken out back and shot
t. gay boy

Murdering someone in cold blood is objectively worse than molesting a child

this
anyone who thinks otherwise is unironically a brainlet
it's like calling rape worse than murder

it's only really italy that has 14 as a minimum with very few stipulations, portugal lists 14 but you can still get in hot water if it goes to court and the court decides the child wasn't mature enough or that you took advantage, in germany the age is 14 but your legal and consensual relationship with a 14 year old kid can become criminal if the kid makes a complaint about you, austria makes it illegal to seek out sexual relations over the internet, etc
besides, even if the law says it's legal it doesn't mean you won't get your shit kicked in by the kids friends/family, the legal age in the uk is 16 and I know people who would call a 21 year old dating a 17 year old a nonce

not if it's a child molester

>state sanctioned monopoly on violence is okay if it means some pedos get killed

dumb dumb

It seems most Americans have an Islam-tier understanding of justice, not a white man's understanding

>I know people who would call a 21 year old dating a 17 year old a nonce
that's because bongs think everyone is a nonce

>yeah it's really cool when we extrajudicially murder people convicted of crimes!!

Attached: 1524040170709.png (665x800, 54K)

why do non-american westerners have an obsession with justice systems? They're extremely flawed over here anyway, might as well just get rid of the guy before he's released and rapes more kids

Maybe if you guys didn't cheer for lynchings and mob justice then you'd have a better justice system.

I don't care about justice, I care about an objective way to improve society. If you are a repeat offender and/or show no remorse or empathy after committing unspeakable acts, you should be painlessly shot in the head right then out back upon being found guilty. It would save tax payer money and would make society a better place to live.

Pedophiles all need to be killed.

I'm 23 and might date a 17yo. Seems like it'll be comfy.

That's what Australia should be for. We can dump all the criminals there in exile.

>Extrajudicial justice? Why yes, I am a big fan of it. How did you know?

Attached: 1555278747224.jpg (830x513, 145K)

I think you should educate yourself more

The only "stipulations" are if they're in position of superiority, such as being the teacher or a boss, otherwise it's absolute, if you have proof of her consent such as Whatsapp messages you're fine, and you're wrong about Austria too

>The offence "initiating sexual contacts with minors under 14 through the use of computer system" is punishable by two years' imprisonment (Section 208a Penal Code).
minors UNDER 14
>the legal age in the uk is 16 and I know people who would call a 21 year old dating a 17 year old a nonce
Well, good think the rest of the world doesn't live under retarded puritan anglo morals then

Attached: file.png (310x389, 41K)

How do the inmates know he did it?

^This. Pedophiles need to have their throats slit from ear to ear.

>thing
Fix'd

its barbaric

I hate soyposting, but you deserve this.
>Murdering someone in cold blood is objectively worse than molesting a child

Attached: IMG_1381.jpg (1080x1020, 185K)

Yeah, like your form or the European justice is better. You guys are way too soft.

>feels > reals: the post

I explicitly left out 'position of authority' because that generally applies to all people under 18 regardless of what the age of consent is
>and you're wrong about Austria too, minors UNDER 14
okay I genuinely misread that, but let's go over the rest of the countries in the wiki article because I think you're being a little unfair

>Albania, age 14
>In the case of a girl, however, sex is illegal if she is over 14 but has not reached "sexual maturity", as provided by article 100 of the criminal code.
definition isn't listed but you can bet your ass it isn't absolute
>Austria, age 14
>if one of the partners is younger than 16 years of age and "not sufficiently mature to understand the significance of the act", then the act is punishable
not absolute, you're at the whim of the parents reporting you
>Bulgaria, age 14
>However, Article 151 (2) has a provision for those who are over 14 and do "not understand the characteristics or the importance of the act."
full article isn't listed but going off of that it isn't absolute
>Bosnia and Herzegovina
>Sexual activity with children younger than 14 is illegal under Article 207
>However, Article 209 mentions a "juvenile" who is defined in Article 2(9) as a person under 18, although it is not clear if this article refers only to sexual acts performed in view of a minor under 18 or if it can be used also to punish sexual acts performed with the minor
the legal situation isn't exactly clear here so you can have this one, this is the problem with using wikipedia for legal advice as not every country has good or authoritative english translations of laws and the people contributing to wiki aren't going to be lawyers, you get the same unclear legal advice from wikipedia articles on photo copyright or permission required to photograph people in public

criminiggers are pathetic moralists desperately trying to hold on to something to pretend like they're not the lowest of the scum so they kill pedos

>Germany, age 14
>The age of consent in Germany is 14, as long as a person over the age of 21 does not exploit a 14- to 15-year-old person's lack of capacity for sexual self-determination, in which case a conviction of an individual over the age of 21 requires a complaint from the younger individual
this isn't as bad as I originally said it so I'll give you this one, however it's still not absolute if the child is convinced to report you by their family or they later to go on to view you as having coerced them
>Liechtenstein, age 14
>Sexual activity with 14–15 year olds is generally legal, but it can still be punished if sexual access to these children has been obtained by exploiting their lack of sexual self-determination.
not absolute
>Montenegro, age 14
>Article 209 (2) makes it illegal for a person to "provide for performing debauchery, an act equal to it or some other sexual act to a minor".
no degeneracy, keep it missionary only
>Article 216 prohibits "Extramarital community with a minor"
fucking kids is okay unless you live with them unmarried
>North Macedonia, age 14
>However, Article 197 prohibits an adult living in an extra-marital community with a Juvenile under 16.
once again can fuck them but not live with them before marriage, pump and dump baby
>Article 192 prohibits both procuring a Juvenile for sexual acts and enabling the performance of sexual acts with a juvenile. This could effectively make the age of consent at 18.
another bosnia and herzegovina situation

and finally
>Portugal, age 14
>Although the age of consent is stipulated at 14 in Portugal, the legality of sexual acts with a minor between 14 and 16 is open to legal interpretation since the law states that it is illegal to perform a sexual act with an adolescent between 14 and 16 years old "by taking advantage of their inexperience".
I'm going to interpret this similarly to austria/etc where you're at the whim of the parents reporting you, maybe the law says something different that I'm unaware of because I don't speak portuguese - this is something you'd be able to correct me on, but I'll stand by what I said originally, plenty of european countries list the age as 14 but contain enough stipulations that you're on shaky ground until they're 15/16

so out of the dozen or so european countries that list the age of consent as 14 it's basically only italy or estonia which don't have stipulations about the kid being mature enough or about you not coercing them into a relationship

and sorry for the wall of text, was writing the post as I went down the list

Attached: 1551824771991.jpg (378x378, 28K)

>see flag
LMAO

>see flag
>LMAO

Attached: 1533387818794.gif (413x243, 51K)

What?

ok mohammed

what a fucking dumb american society